[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

First HG~HN scene (in the park)...

HN: hmmmm... it's very pretty (looking at the ring)

HG: do you like it?

HN: of course! is a gift HG-ssi has given me, so of course I like it

HG: i'll give you a fancier/more significant (i think) ring next time

HN: (pointing to both of the rings) having these ones that connect are hearts right now are the most meaningful and satisfying

HG: in my eyes, KHN-ssi is the most significant (i think)

HN: ah, President Kim called Leo and told him to come back to work tomorrow

HG: is that right?

HN: (nodding)... how things went with your sister?

HG: President JH said to wait for a little bit on the situation

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evil people never learn their lesson because all they had to do was to spill a 'cup' of crocodile tears, kneel and beg for forgiveness and the family members would always rather forgive than to mete out punishment because after all, they're family. If it were me, being hurt, betrayed and back-stabbed by my own family members is more painful than having an outsider committing the same. I'd never forgive, ever!

LOL... so the guy who bumped with HN asked her if she works around the area. HN said no and he said, no wonder... because there's no way he would've not noticed someone as pretty as her passing by... he asked her her phone # so he could give her a call and invite her to eat... As HN tried to answer, HG showed up and said "NO, she can't". He then showed the guy his ring and said they're together. The guy left and HG looked at HN and said, "what's this/what happened" and HN said "well, I was just passing by and bump into him... (very low key voice)"... LOL

HG~HN conversation in the coffee shop...

HG: if I didn't interfere, were you going to give your phone # to that man?

HN: NO, what would I give my phone # to other man? I was going to tell him that I have a boyfriend, but you interfere..

(HG smiled)

HG: just now back in the company, what's the reason why you avoided me and ran away when you saw me?

HN: I think I will have go around without wearing this (holding the ring) 

HG: what do you mean not wearing it? you can't, you have to wear it... it's the show that KHN-ssi is mine and without it, situations like the one that just took place (man hitting on her :D) will happen...... i don't want go thru this for my heart's sake (not 100% sure about this last sentence :sweatingbullets:)

HN: I was caught by JE... when she saw this (ring), she realized that we're dating

HN: are you not surprised?...... I mean, you are a MD-nim and I'm the company's CEO of one of K1 Shopping clients... aren't you concerned that other people will get know about us and put us in a tough spot?

HG: come over here...

(HN leans forward and he flicks her forehead)

HG: KHN, you're unbelievable or you can't be helped (something along this lines) ... don't know my personality? I didn't give you a ring with a light heart...

HN: i know... however, I have to think of your position as mine as well. You said to keep professional and personal matters separated! 

HG: who said not to do it? Of course we have to keep them separated.... but us dating, you don't have to purposely hide it... We're no longer in the same team, but even if we were, when I work, I know how to keep them separated..... Even if we're in a love relationship, I wouldn't go easy on you... 

HN: i know that, but....

HG: because you keep touching the ring, you're making it obvious for people to notice it :joy:... just normally wear it (meaning to stop touching it... hahaha)

HN: alright

HG: also, what the guy said about you being pretty, please don't get the wrong idea/misunderstand

(HN looking confused)

HG: because I'm different/weird (sorry, couldn't get the exact word he meant, but is something along these words :lol:)..... KHN is ugly :joy:

HN: what is wrong with you? I have had other men confessing like the one who just did?

HG: how many exactly?

*the end*

these 2 are wayyyy to cute and funny!! :wub: love them to death!! 

28 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

LOL... so the guy who bumped with HN asked her if she works around the area. HN said no and he said, no wonder... because there's no way he would've not noticed someone as pretty as her passing by... he asked her her phone # so he could give her a call and invite her to eat... As HN tried to answer, HG showed up and said "NO, she can't". He then showed the guy his ring and said they're together. The guy left and HG looked at HN and said, "what's this/what happened" and HN said "well, I was just passing by and bump into him... (very low key voice)"... LOL

HG~HN conversation in the coffee shop...

HG: if I didn't interfere, were you going to give your phone # to that man?

HN: NO, what would I give my phone # to other man? I was going to tell him that I have a boyfriend, but you interfere..

(HG smiled)

HG: just now back in the company, what's the reason why you avoided me and ran away when you saw me?

HN: I think I will have go around without wearing this (holding the ring) 

HG: what do you mean not wearing it? you can't, you have to wear it... it's the show that KHN-ssi is mine and without it, situations like the one that just took place (man hitting on her :D) will happen...... i don't want go thru this for my heart's sake (not 100% sure about this last sentence :sweatingbullets:)

HN: I was caught by JE... when she saw this (ring), she realized that we're dating

HN: are you not surprised?...... I mean, you are a MD-nim and I'm the company's CEO of one of K1 Shopping clients... aren't you concerned that other people will get know about us and put us in a tough spot?

HG: come over here...

(HN leans forward and he flicks her forehead)

HG: KHN, you're unbelievable or you can't be helped (something along this lines) ... don't know my personality? I didn't give you a ring with a light heart...

HN: i know... however, I have to think of your position as mine as well. You said to keep professional and personal matters separated! 

HG: who said not to do it? Of course we have to keep them separated.... but us dating, you don't have to purposely hide it... We're no longer in the same team, but even if we were, when I work, I know how to keep them separated..... Even if we're in a love relationship, I wouldn't go easy on you... 

HN: i know that, but....

HG: because you keep touching the ring, you're making it obvious for people to notice it :joy:... just normally wear it (meaning to stop touching it... hahaha)

HN: alright

HG: also, what the guy said about you being pretty, please don't get the wrong idea/misunderstand

(HN looking confused)

HG: because I'm different/weird (sorry, couldn't get the exact word he meant, but is something along these words :lol:)..... KHN is ugly :joy:

HN: what is wrong with you? I have had other men confessing like the one who just did?

HG: how many exactly?

*the end*

these 2 are wayyyy to cute and funny!! :wub: love them to death!! 

I really like how honest they are with each other its really refreshing.

Some events that happened on today's episode as I was skimming thru..

- JH let Ha Na stay at SJ Boutique, but warned her that such a situation can't happened again

- JH let SH slide one more time. However, she told SH there won't be a next time (where she will let it slide) and also to write a resignation letter in front of her. JH said that she will keep the resignation letter in case SH does something again and will immediately process it

- JE was the reason why HN wanted to stop wearing the ring. JE told HN that if it is discovered that HG and HN are dating, HG can get in trouble at work. She, shamelessly, told HN not to take what she said the wrong way, that she's saying it for her own benefit (what a b****). JE also asked HN about whether or not she got her childhood memories back

- HN overhead JE's dad and EA talking about her adoption, so HN ia aware now... sad moments to come for HN.. :cold_sweat:

Sad moments will come to HN very soon. Since she heard Mr. Hwang and Eunae talked about her adoption, she will try to find out by herself. She gonna try to get Mr. Hwang's explanation and probably from Eunae too. I predict the truth about HN being adopted will reveal first (from episode 89-90) and she will accept that fact and later (the final step) is truth of HN is the missing SJ will come out.

The love story between JG♥JH is suitable for their age, so I am very comfortable to watch their scenes. It is so heartwarming. Meanwhile, HN♥HG love story is balance; sometimes they are like teenagers, but most of the time they are so professional and matured with their relationship. This time they did a great job by having a talk to avoid the misunderstanding with what had happened between HN and the man that bumped into her.

Possibility of HN to diatance herself from HG once she finds out that she is EN's adopted daughter is high. But, for sure HG will not let this slide. I suddenly remembered of previous KBS Weekend Drama, My Golden Life when the second female lead, Jisoo finds out who is her real parents she was totally distance herself from her boyfriend for a long time.

14 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

Some events that happened on today's episode as I was skimming thru..

- JH let Ha Na stay at SJ Boutique, but warned her that such a situation can't happened again

- JH let SH slide one more time. However, she told SH there won't be a next time (where she will let it slide) and also to write a resignation letter in front of her. JH said that she will keep the resignation letter in case SH does something again and will immediately process it

- JE was the reason why HN wanted to stop wearing the ring. JE told HN that if it is discovered that HG and HN are dating, HG can get in trouble at work. She, shamelessly, told HN not to take what she said the wrong way, that she's saying it for her own benefit (what a b****). JE also asked HN about whether or not she got her childhood memories back

- HN overhead JE's dad and EA talking about her adoption, so HN ia aware now... sad moments to come for HN.. :cold_sweat:

Ohh just wait until she finds out what she really being doing,  with her words I dont think she will forgive her for this. She gave her w final warning but she already did much worse then that.

I am glad HN finally knows and it was not some last min  thing in the drams which is good!

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Preview

자신이 업둥이라는 사실에 큰 충격을 받은 하늬(설인아)는, 한결(진주형)을 피해 다닌다. 선희(지수원)는 실연의 상처를 극복 못하고 술독에 빠져사는 지은(하승리)에게 유학을 권하는데...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,46,781318

Dont bother with google translate it wont make sense lol

Ok so  HG showed up when she bump into that guy and how him his ring lol, also I think HN overheard her mom saying something so maybe she knows the truth now?

What I'm getting is the following 

HN who received a big shock that she's a foundling and it could  damage HG avoids HG. 

JE who is unable to live because of a broken heart falls into drinking liquor and SH suggest she goes to study abroad. 

4 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

What I'm getting is the following 

HN who received a big shock that she's a foundling avoids HG. 

JE who is unable to live because of a broken heart falls into drinking liquor and SH suggest she goes to study abroad. 

@awsparkle thanks chingu for the translation... 

I can't believe HN will be avoiding HG... why??!! :cold_sweat:

If anything, she needs to stay close to him for support... 

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes I read the same preview, but will HG and HN separate? if so I don't want to watch the rest. it so sad.:bawling:

Noooo!!! This can’t happen :bawling: I’m to emotionally invested in HN:heart:HG relationship! They can’t breakup :bawling:

40 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@awsparkle thanks chingu for the translation... 

I can't believe HN will be avoiding HG... why??!! :cold_sweat:

If anything, she needs to stay close to him for support... 

HN keeps letting JE get in her head which makes her feel she's not good enough. HG is not going to let that happen and will want to know or find out why she's avoiding him. Once he finds out the reason it will make no difference to him. It will make him more loving and supportive. I can see him helping HN to get to the truth of how she became a foundling. Somewhere along their search HN is going to remember that conversation with SH when she thought she was talking to JE. All the things that have happen to her since she met JE will start to make sense. 

I have no sympathy for JE because she continues to be selfish. It's always about her and what she wants. She needs to suffer and continue to suffer until she's made to realizes its karma .  JE and DG will never be happy together because they both did HN wrong. When the truth is revealed DG will get he played a part in things because of his blind love. His friendship with HN was totally one sided because his silence helped JE and her mother get away with their dirty work. 

Archived