[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Idk why I suspect Professor Cha ... did he made this game like this?! maybe he worked with Marco and made it like this? for his son and Jinwoo to fight over it?! he doesn't seem so sad about his son's death! also, I think Seju isn't dead! Jinwoo has to go to the station and play the game there maybe he will find Seju's body lying there?! (also if he was dead, why would Chanyeol still go for the filming?!)

------------

• Like 3

@JojoCx3 agree I also suspect Prof. Cha big time.. tho not really his dealing with the game but his relationship with these 2 boys.. after hearing that his son's death investigation might implicate JW we all saw his reaction. 

This episode's a thriller I was at the edge of my bed hard gripping my phone the whole time. I mean how creepy can it get everytime Dr. Cha appears just seeing the shoes :sweatingbullets: and also like the emotions of JW after realizing that he might be deranged, super excited for tom epi hope this thrill will carry on. 

• Like 6

Ep 5 was messed up. My brain hurts after watching. I dont know where the story is heading or a slightest clue of how the game will end.

At first i was peeved that HJ ran upstairs instead of downstairs when she clearly saw something fell down, but then i figured since its dark and she was near the top maybe she was not sure what it was so she ran up to check on JW.

Several things grated me in the wrong way. When they moved the body without a medical professional (med student doesnt count). But seriously how on earth is JW still not dead. Why is he alive but mr cha dead. He fell down from level 6 and supposedly his fell was not bad because he hit the handrails several times? That doesnt make sense. His spine should have been broken. It feels like the writer is trying to make a scene with great impact but the followup is inadequate. They could have made him rolled down a flight of stairs which will make his injury more believable instead of smashing him down from level 6. And why did no medical personnel in a freaking hospital stop an obviously limping man from crawling outside?! How incompetent is that hospital. Someone should have intervened when JW started going cray cray, pushed another patient and stole his cane. They made such a ruckus more than enough to attract attention. And his hospital room was on the 4th floor. The 4th floor to the outside is a loooong way. Was no one alarmed seeing a deranged looking patient.

Is the game engraved in JW's mind now since he doesnt need his lenses to play. Binnie crying in the rain thinking he's crazy was pitiful. But I appreciate JW acknowledging his own craziness. Because only that can explain him jumping/flailing around trying to avoid a sword and also seeing zombie cha and also hearing guitar sounds.

Anyways, the theory that SJ is being chased by someone in the game is right. Why didnt JW see SJ's body at the train station? I guess its because he was not wearing his lenses? But he was always wearing them in earlier eps because he was trying to level up. So..i'm not sure hahaha

Edited by katakwasabi
Added 4th floor
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@katakwasabi omg when i read the loop holes that you've pointed out that guess I shld probably thank how great the ensemble contained the emotions of their characters. I am going haywired thinking what the heck happened to game booting all on its own. Who among the guys surrounding JW that can be in control, the list goes on.

• Like 2

:w00t: Very nice episode 5.

1.  So I think the curse of the game is being Confined inside the game and haunted by the ghost, until;

a. A higher level player rescue you out

b. A heroine character (Like He-Ju) save your life **In return you have to date/fall in love with the character**

c. Die together with the opponent LOL

d. Stay in the close room and never open the door, your Zombie enemy just wait for you at the entrance.

2. If I were JinWoo I would hire a paranormal staff to analyze the game along with that curly guy with glasses in Korea.

3. I'm afraid that the end of the drama would be like a "Beautiful Mind" movie, his craziness is part of the schizophrenia symptoms. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

There’s not much going on in this ep. But now we knew JW was not using his lenses, so how come he was trapped in the game? There should be some kind of a medium to trap JW to the game. At least now JW managed to block or stop the duel by using something or someone in front of him.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

So it seems that JW is going to want to stick around HJ because he can't be attacked when she is around?

I think JW can use not only HJ to block the duel, a door can also act as a blocker. 

• Like 5

Okay this is me after watching episode 5..dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif..lol.

Lets talk about the positives first and the things that should be appreciated;

-suspense/thrill level. Zombie Dr.Cha is freaky! Plus, the fact that the duel could be avoided if there is a 'real' human between two game characters(smart).

-HB's acting. I felt for the guy! Him running away from zombie Cha and then at one point giving in to his fate that he deserves to die because he is a murderer(technically that would be a murder in defense and ignorance<_<). Broke my heart! Also, when he says I am deranged..well yeah for HJ he seems to be.

-The rain scene! I want more scenes of HB and PSH.. because romantic sequences provide a relief from the confusing and mind boggling game vs. reality.

-HeJoo is now an 'obstacle'. A much needed obstacle for JW. He should keep her along from now on.

Now the not-so-understandable parts..

We did not get any answers but rather more questions. I felt the pace is slow, in the sense that nothing much happened regarding how to solve the mystery of game. Dr. Cha seems to be still a roaming zombie as he was last week. GoYuRa and Prof.Cha's scene was a wastage of screen time. Are we really interested in knowing whether YuRa is still is his wife or not? No! 

However, writer did give an explanation about CHS's death that it was indeed a murder; and SJ could also be dead. But if he is shot dead like CHS, why isn't his body found? Maybe he tweaked the software or something..to prevent his death.

Anyways, Prof.Cha seems to be on JW's side, is he a villain? 

Game is working on its own, it seems. I think the actual villain in this drama is 'the game' and no one else.

And why the hell are there no stretchers in this hospital?? A patient just broke his leg into pieces and they were carrying him on shoulders!:vicx:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

DRAMA: MEMORIES OF THE ALHAMBRA EP. 5

Original Article: [osen] 'Alhambra' Hyunbin, Saved By Park Shinhye... Park Hoon Suspected To Be Murdered

0003921817_001_20181215222127179.jpg?type=w540

0003921817_002_20181215222127237.jpg?type=w540

0003921817_003_20181215222127254.jpg?type=w540

0003921817_004_20181215222127270.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-15%2Bat%2B10.24.40%2BPM.png
1. +1952, -52 The fact that you can still play the game even when you take off the lens is so scary... When Cha Hyungsuk was behind Jung Heejoo as he stared while holding the sword, it gave me goosebumps~ ㄷ ㄷ If the story unfolds well this drama will be daebak.. ㄷ 
2. +1550, -39 Ah seriously time flew by so fast.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Also Hyunbin still looks cool in the rain and also when he's covered in blood.......
3.+655, -23 1 hour is too short
4. +187, -5 The drama is fun but I want the story to develop faster. But it does feel that 1 hour fly by fast. 
5. +152, -0 Seems like Heejoo is the healer, these two were meant to be, if it wasn't for her he'd die ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6.+163, -45 Hyunbin is so handsome..
7.+115, -7 Their chemistry is daebak ㅠㅠㅠ When Park Shinhye hugged him it was so heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ The tension is crazy
8.+71, -11 It's starting to become frustratingㅜㅠ Shouldn't the game's secrets be out by now ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9.+48, -6 Hyunbin's really good at acting~~

Original Article: [news1 korea] 'Memories Of The Alhambra' Hyunbin, Ongoing Game Even Without The Use Of Lens --- Chanyeol Missing 'Speculations'

0003741871_001_20181215221940912.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-15%2Bat%2B10.36.29%2BPM.png
1. +712, -4 I can relate with whoever swore when she opened the door
2. +268, -26 This drama is fun but it feels so short 
3. +140, -12 Today is my first time watching this and I was so scared... Whenever it resumes I always close my eyes ㅠㅠ
4.+41, -12 It feels like the drama ends too fast
5.+28, -11 Park Shinhye's acting is really good ㅎㅎ 
6.+22, -5 Isn't Hyunbin so handsome??
7.+21, -7 This is the best drama these days

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone Awesome:wub: how can I describe this drama although as Netizen said the episode  was too short :tears:
For me I think This game has something different or magical as ouija if you start playing it will not be ended I think SJ and Marco have the secret and why this game turned to be from entertaining into murderous .

I Enjoyed watching the 5 eps but I wish to see more progress in the story of the game >
Big thanks to @lduc @DOCDOC and @Kasmic for live recap 
I hope tomorrow's episode give us clue and I hope to see Emma :heart:
I want More HB and HJ scenes :wub:

48371510_10156105276172914_9061281577421504512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.faly2-2.fna&oh=e4b1df1e76a08f23ea113320c1ea7998&oe=5C903F5E

cr: to the owner 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, siddy09 said:

Okay this is me after watching episode 5..dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif..lol.

Lets talk about the positives first and the things that should be appreciated;

-suspense/thrill level. Zombie Dr.Cha is freaky! Plus, the fact that the duel could be avoided if there is a 'real' human between two game characters(smart).

-HB's acting. I felt for the guy! Him running away from zombie Cha and then at one point giving in to his fate that he deserves to die because he is a murderer(technically that would be a murder in defense and ignorance<_<). Broke my heart! Also, when he says I am deranged..well yeah for HJ he seems to be.

-The rain scene! I want more scenes of HB and PSH.. because romantic sequences provide a relief from the confusing and mind boggling game vs. reality.

-HeJoo is now an 'obstacle'. A much needed obstacle for JW. He should keep her along from now on.

Now the not-so-understandable parts..

We did not get any answers but rather more questions. I felt the pace is slow, in the sense that nothing much happened regarding how to solve the mystery of game. Dr. Cha seems to be still a roaming zombie as he was last week. GoYuRa and Prof.Cha's scene was a wastage of screen time. Are we really interested in knowing whether YuRa is still is his wife or not? No! 

However, writer did give an explanation about CHS's death that it was indeed a murder; and SJ could also be dead. But if he is shot dead like CHS, why isn't his body found? Maybe he tweaked the software or something..to prevent his death.

Anyways, Prof.Cha seems to be on JW's side, is he a villain? 

Game is working on its own, it seems. I think the actual villain in this drama is 'the game' and no one else.

And why the hell are there no stretchers in this hospital?? A patient just broke his leg into pieces and they were carrying him on shoulders!:vicx:

Do you not feel that the writer is repeating her W motif.. but flipped around?

Storyline is pretty much following the same pattern except that guy came into reality because of his will power and this game is also taking its own life because of its or cha's willpower.

As story progresses, just as han hyo joo became a real manga character, Hee ju will become the game character.. more than Emma..

the girl was savior and designer of kang chul in W, here hee ju is the savior

just as managa characters don't die but get suspended and evaporate.. people evaporate from real life here

this show is going to fall flat on logic.. just as W by the time we reach the end.

Had they said that cha was found dead.. i would have still accepted the logic of him dying from heart attack or shock.. but saying his blood is drained out without an external injury???.. that's is medically impossible

also crazy starts at level 3 i guess..

nobody saw chanyeol at the train station.. and cha wasn't there.. so yes marco must be the big bad villain of the game.. a teenager gamer :P

11 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

Se just arrived on Granada but he died or faint on the station.And he hold the gun 

gun is the weapon at that level. HB also has the gun when he is on train

7 hours ago, ned_lee said:

@katakwasabi omg when i read the loop holes that you've pointed out that guess I shld probably thank how great the ensemble contained the emotions of their characters. I am going haywired thinking what the heck happened to game booting all on its own. Who among the guys surrounding JW that can be in control, the list goes on.

see as long as W's writer is not going the "server has come into life like tablet did in W.. i'd bet my money on the 3rd guy in the room .. the specs guy.. who knows maybe he is the reason HB and Cha became enemies from friends

But i am pretty sure, since its W's writer.. the answer will be the SERVER came into its own life.. or ofcourse marco is hiding somewhere..

i just want to know where is the server

On 12/14/2018 at 4:05 PM, siddy09 said:

Thanks for posting this. I watched the scene again, and compared it with SJ's train scene. In the HB scene people in the train are screaming and moving around madly and most importantly they can hear the gun shots. So if this was a level in the game then how come real people are hearing live shooting? And in SJ's case why didn't the passenger with him hear the gunshot assuming both were in the same level in the game..

Ah..so many questions and no answer..:wacko:

But yeah I like the action and thriller sequences in the drama..on the edge of seat performance..

Actually if you pay attention, shouting ones are NPC.. there are some sleeping very calmly.. which means game is on and only gamers can see it. even in HB's case..

I guess the only way out is to win the game :)

11 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

Only heejoo can save Jin woo. 

i think he needs to win the game to exit the game..simple as that

and i think that's why he will start playing again.. once he realizes that he needs to win.. train probably is the last level

• Like 7