Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Or maybe guys jin woo is actually losing his mind and going crazy  because he has been playing this game for so long..he is imagining that  cha hyeon sok is real!!! 

Love this drama btw.. I hope it continues to be good.. I've watched too many dramas that just fizzles out at the halfway mark.. like secretary kim... 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Hyunbin was on fire during this scene~ he looked awesome. I hope he didnt really shoot people on the train, and became a wanted fugitive in spain.

Thanks for posting this. I watched the scene again, and compared it with SJ's train scene. In the HB scene people in the train are screaming and moving around madly and most importantly they can hear the gun shots. So if this was a level in the game then how come real people are hearing live shooting? And in SJ's case why didn't the passenger with him hear the gunshot assuming both were in the same level in the game..

Ah..so many questions and no answer..:wacko:

But yeah I like the action and thriller sequences in the drama..on the edge of seat performance..

• Like 6

Sponsored by Lexus?? :) - Dang, I hope Lexus can go into the games, not only fighting on the train. :heart:

And I'm loving the way JinWoo carries his sword on his back, reminds me of GOBLIN :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

While we wait, I'm watching their bts. 

Episode 3-4

@kokodus I'm sorry for dragging you here. Hahaha... but I can't let you miss this one. I'm feeling guilty if I don't share how his killer smiles tug into your heartstrings. Start at 0.28 ... gosh.. 

@stroppyse I'm sorry to bother you, would u please tell me what they say in that bts and also this below. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

45 minutes ago, haha1999 said:

Anybody live streaming today?:D

I'll wait for it to be available on netflix. Maybe a few hours after the drama ends. But at least i can understand with subs. I wish the new MotA ep is on Netflix at the same as the airing time in korea. If i recall correctly, i think i watched ManXMan live on Netflix, as the new ep was up at the same time as it was aired in korea. MXM was the reason i subscribed to netflix before hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Friendly reminder when watching episode 5 and 6;

When someone knocks on your door, Do not open the door.... I repeat, do not open your door in the middle of the night. :D

Spooky.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Lol..PSH is giggling like a cute girl in front of HB..is he making her laugh or I guess she can't help but to giggle like a fangirl..courtesy HB's dimples. :wub: At one point she was actually staring/oggling at him..when they are at stairs and HB was like..hello..wake up!!:D

Thanks @stargazer187 for the videos..

• Like 5

Jin woo already don't need the contact lens to play game. He automatically log in to game. He now can't get out of the game. He Trap

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2