[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Done watching ep 7 on netflix .. and I think this is a filler to build up otp love line, that train scene was a cliche but still do the trick in making me feel excited :wub:

Btw, the scene when JW talked to AR Dr. Cha telling him he wanted to stop made me :tears: ..  

• Like 3

DRAMA: MEMORIES OF THE ALHAMBRA EP. 6

Original Article: [osen] 'Memories Of The Alhambra' Hyunbin, Leaves Without Saying Anything.. Park Shinhye Cries

0003922130_001_20181216223631009.jpg?type=w540

0003922130_002_20181216223631045.jpg?type=w540

0003922130_003_20181216223631068.jpg?type=w540

1. +1525, -23 When Hyunbin went to the toilet and called Park Shinhye, it was so pitiful

2.+1354, -54 The birth of a fun drama

3. +934, -23 Can he level up to level 5 and meet Heejoo NPC in the cafe ㅠㅠ I feel like Heejoo is the key

4. +835, -27 What's with the preview, Hyunbin f*cking coolㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5.+691, -8 Wow....... Whenever the guitar sound played I felt like going crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6.+459, -25 Park Shinhye is seriously good at choosing dramas

7.+160, -2 When Yoo Jinwoo went into the bathroom and called Heejoo, the scene was so pitiful ㅠㅠ Even though it's slowly developing, it's great that we can see the emotional side of the main character. F*cking fun.. ㅠㅠ

8. +74, -4 Hyunbin's acting is seriously good and he's handsome
9.+64, -6 No... Ah why is the drama so short!!!!! Please make it into 2 hoursㅠㅠ How do I wait for a week ㅜㅜ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Nah!.. dr. cha.. keeps re-appearing because HB's is still at that level.. you don't progress.. you repeat the cycle.

For any game, ultimate end is winning it :) .. the moment you win, game will log you out with your name in history of successful conquerors..

I am just thinking of real games - the only way out is winning (if some semblance is to be maintained)

ah!.. except the setting from manga to AR.. this is looking more and more like W.. underlying theme and logic wise

Ah, I get it now. It reminds me of a game I played a long time ago. But, JW can get the higher level by  finishing his level, right? So, there must be some enemies besides Mr Cha. Then, the question is... why does Mr Cha always appear in his level? Where are the other enemies? 

And why can his eyes see the game screen although JW doesn't wear the contact lens? Oh, many questions here. I'm so curious. :D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, martanur said:

Ah, I get it now. It reminds me of a game I played a long time ago. But, JW can get the higher level by  finishing his level, right? So, there must be some enemies besides Mr Cha. Then, the question is... why does Mr Cha always appear in his level? Where are the other enemies? 

And why can his eyes see the game screen although JW doesn't wear the contact lens? Oh, many questions here. I'm so curious. :D

well.. they haven't had too many players.. and others advanced to higher players right.. marco, brother, .. 

• Like 3

Oh no. I'm not feeling ep 6 at all. 

I'll stay till next week since they are returning to korea. But i'm on the verge of dropping it if it continues this pace. I'm just confused when watching. The writer has forgot all logic with JW's wounds. 5 mins in ep 6 and i was already rolling my eyes. He freaking drove from the hospital to the hostel.

The timeline is all over the place. JW said to HJ's sister in his hospital room how can HJ like someone she only met for 2 days. To put things into perspective, these are several things that happened within 2 days: JW checked in hostel bonita, he bought hostel bonita, JW and Cha fought, cha died, JW fell from the 6th floor, JW got surgery for ruptured intestines, JW broke his leg, several people flew to granada from korea in lightning speed, JW fought with zombie cha twice, he's already driving and walking around. Seriously writer?

I'm ok for the game stuff. It doesnt make sense anyways for me to make sense out of it. So i'm fine with the game. But logical things need to be logic. One cant move immediately after major surgery since you were heavily sedated. Once the drug is gone, you'll feel the pain. I saw this when someone i knew broke his leg and had to be operated. JW however feels minimal pain since he can drive with a stiched and bandaged abdomen and also a broken leg. Maybe he has super high pain threshold huhuhu

And JW is now a drug addict. He's addicted to sleeping pills. 

And they didnt do the autopsy. I was waiting for the autopsy results. They decided to push cha's death under the rug. Urghhh. And JW saying no one asked him what happened between him and cha that night. If someone asked he would tell that he killed cha. Say what? I got confused with some of JW's monologue.

Sigh. What happend drama? You were good for 4 eps and this week..i'm not feeling it. Not feeling any emotion from ep 5-6. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Soo Im fine with the plot, but one thing I’m still confused is how come Hee Joo is fine not worying her brother. It’s like her brother should go home a days ago, and her mind is just Hyun Bin. Then in the preview whole family moving back to Korea. Are they gonna leave the brother just like that?

still Park Shin Hye is perfect

Edited by elfkk
  • Like 6

20 minutes ago, elfkk said:

Soo Im fine with the plot, but one thing I’m still confused is how come Hee Joo is fine not worying her brother. It’s like her brother should go home a days ago, and her mind is just Hyun Bin. Then in the preview whole family moving back to Korea. Are they gonna leave the brother just like that?

still Park Shin Hye is perfect

so, don't forget, it has been only 2 days on the day HB is in hospital and sister is matchmaking.. so in reality not more than 3 or 4 days have passed before HB left back for Korea, and who knows maybe she moved to Korea in a week itself..and maybe brother would dissapear for a month.. so its normal.. or marco left a message to calm family down

• Like 5
  • Confused 1