[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

13 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

so in every scene he logs in.. it starts with him looking or doing sthg on his mobile phone.and he logs in automatically

I have another theory regarding this..I suppose whenever he thinks or revives his memory about Dr.Cha or his fight, the game appears and the duel begins. Much like W, even there whenever the girl thought about webtoon, she would appear in the cartoon.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

So is HJ a shield? Is she a barrier in the game? Is it only her? Does she need to be directly in front of JW to be a barrier? Because when she opened the door, JW can sense Cha and at that time she wasnt an obstacle. She had to close the door to disrupt the duel between cha and JW. So many questions~

You know at first I thought that maybe only a real human can be an 'obstacle' but after watching and thinking over the scene again, I guess real objects can be an obstacle too; just like that door. Zombie Cha can not open doors or remove people from the duel, and that's why the game keeps on asking JW to remove the obstacle..lol..why would he do that..:lol:

• Like 4

Here is my weird theory...

SJ mentioned that Hk (hyung seok) was bad ... I think because JW and HK always wants to outdone each other, JW has the eye contact lens wearable right for the AR game, and that is the main product of their company.. i think HK invented more than that to outdone it.. something like injectable hahaha sound weird but I think that is the reason why JW can still log in the game... some thing more than that wearable thingy is in his body... HK was a PhD holder right? But what was his specialty? It was not yet mentioned... 

Prof Cha is creepy and shady.. I am unsure if he is a villain or what hehe

—-

I am also kinda confused of HJ emotions towards the end,.. but come to think of it maybe she felt accountable to what happened to JW because she was the owner of the hostel... and where the bad accident happened. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Do you not feel that the writer is repeating her W motif.. but flipped around?

Storyline is pretty much following the same pattern except that guy came into reality because of his will power and this game is also taking its own life because of its or cha's willpower.

As story progresses, just as han hyo joo became a real manga character, Hee ju will become the game character.. more than Emma..

the girl was savior and designer of kang chul in W, here hee ju is the savior

just as managa characters don't die but get suspended and evaporate.. people evaporate from real life here

this show is going to fall flat on logic.. just as W by the time we reach the end.

Had they said that cha was found dead.. i would have still accepted the logic of him dying from heart attack or shock.. but saying his blood is drained out without an external injury???.. that's is medically impossible

also crazy starts at level 3 i guess..

nobody saw chanyeol at the train station.. and cha wasn't there.. so yes marco must be the big bad villain of the game.. a teenager gamer :P

Actually if you pay attention, shouting ones are NPC.. there are some sleeping very calmly.. which means game is on and only gamers can see it. even in HB's case..

I guess the only way out is to win the game :)

I guess I don't want to believe that. Maybe because I want the writer not to do a repetition of something that she already has written, that's why I always try to avoid the comparisons between the two shows but yeah I guess with every passing episode it seems more and more inevitable. 

The will power thing is the best explanation right now as to how the game starts working on its own. JW is thinking about Dr.Cha and zombie  appears with the sword. I guess even the slightest mention of game would cause it to start automatically in the later episodes(scary)! 

Even I think Marco is the one playing against SJ if he is playing the game. But SJ is not dead in real life like CHS is, because his body would have been found. Maybe he managed to defeat his enemy in the duel and escaped the train(he had a gun in his hand).

Right now I can't say whether winning would make any difference or not because JW has defeated Dr.Cha several times in the duel but that guy is not disappearing, so would winning make any difference? 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

You know at first I thought that maybe only a real human can be an 'obstacle' but after watching and thinking over the scene again, I guess real objects can be an obstacle too; just like that door. Zombie Cha can not open doors or remove people from the duel, and that's why the game keeps on asking JW to remove the obstacle..lol..why would he do that..:lol:

Thats why. I find it weird why did JW went outside. It would better to lock himself in a toilet, since a door is an obstacle Hahahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, ned_lee said:

Agree even JW knows that he is not a decent guy. Tho the way the drama flows that we can only assumed on what went on.. 

Btw, I havent watched W so I cannot react on possible pattern (but im not shock if theres any similarity either on phasing, etc bcoz of the same writer) but this drama really had my interest to think that Iam not a fan of any AR/VR games - simply coz I dont understand it. 

I already watched W..... it's the same

It means there's no boarder line between reality and virtual

In W...... lead character came out from manga world

and here, they come out from the games.

and the same... the writer only focuses on lead male character;

the female is second role; so why after the airing of W,

the writer said sorry to Han Hyo Joo

• Like 5

Zombie cha is back 

Spoiler

975d18e9f81ca525e6bbdb4e2840d95c.png563c96c7c5e76159e54c9040c462836e.png

bf811fac0bf7197c8eebaca2ea045fd1.png

am i the only one who thinks its hilarious that he left the hospital to see HJ - his safe haven. But its so he asked HJ to get his game lens

Spoiler

938538f90d664df3616578a18e374957.png

38f9510c62ab2ffc944e6f8e5ae2dcd5.png

Spoiler

730638820fb8feb286a83af5541b49d4.png

e7c3e002b25e9865e304ce2cbde0072e.png

dd01743bd0c9c8d6be65d65a5e49fb34.png

DuibjMMVAAAs8L8.jpg

d818330af9ff740cafd33c7524066479.png

zombie cha came but left. Hj argues with JW and she gets in the car with him

Spoiler

1918fbfcf1649996eac0e29630d528ba.png

DuicZITVAAAj-bj.jpg

690cdcbb632c213407f9d3bf8df02ef0.png

5a87980a935332f3d69f6d897ab2d24d.png

They go to a place for him to collect weapons. He attacks Zombie cha but again he doesnt die> HJ is outside trying to contact someone - maybe the owner of the shop

Spoiler

4ef18d57311f3fbd2606d04e3f8aef5a.png

5bed23a6a98729818222a025511ac806.png

Finally after so many stabs Cha disappears

Duie76oWoAAxA-c.jpg

Spoiler

8fc538ecbb6cca2dea6b0d61413dc7f6.png

f11d5e0632fa6b60d2ccfbf2b806f291.png

dc57d3599b796cf88e342a0b10d3f962.png

JW is tired and has a fever

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

I guess I don't want to believe that. Maybe because I want the writer not to do a repetition of something that she already has written, that's why I always try to avoid the comparisons between the two shows but yeah I guess with every passing episode it seems more and more inevitable. 

The will power thing is the best explanation right now as to how the game starts working on its own. JW is thinking about Dr.Cha and zombie  appears with the sword. I guess even the slightest mention of game would cause it to start automatically in the later episodes(scary)! 

Even I think Marco is the one playing against SJ if he is playing the game. But SJ is not dead in real life like CHS is, because his body would have been found. Maybe he managed to defeat his enemy in the duel and escaped the train(he had a gun in his hand).

Right now I can't say whether winning would make any difference or not because JW has defeated Dr.Cha several times in the duel but that guy is not disappearing, so would winning make any difference? 

Nah!.. dr. cha.. keeps re-appearing because HB's is still at that level.. you don't progress.. you repeat the cycle.

For any game, ultimate end is winning it :) .. the moment you win, game will log you out with your name in history of successful conquerors..

I am just thinking of real games - the only way out is winning (if some semblance is to be maintained)

1 hour ago, siddy09 said:

I have another theory regarding this..I suppose whenever he thinks or revives his memory about Dr.Cha or his fight, the game appears and the duel begins. Much like W, even there whenever the girl thought about webtoon, she would appear in the cartoon.

ah!.. except the setting from manga to AR.. this is looking more and more like W.. underlying theme and logic wise

• Like 4

5 hours ago, NileRose said:

I disagree with you her character doesn't inlove with JW simply admiration even she calls his wife ,the hug isn't romantically but induced from JW she is crying on his state  she is seeing someone sick Infront of her doing something strange and in her thoughts as every one he attempted to suicide I don't consider this naive.

I don't think she is stupid when she sold the hotel she needs money to pay the family's depts If any one has chance to sell old hotel not five stars he or she will sell , No one in these days will say No to the Money .

My theory on wife,

JW really really really loved his 1st wife.

When in hospital, PSH told him his wife is coming.. the expression of shock was the good shock.. like he couldn't believe that "his wife" is actually coming, he didn't expect her to come, because she is angry with him (aka first wife)

and then PSH mentions Yu Ra..and his expression changes.. like trouble :P .. like he does not care..

So, yeah when he falls in love with PSH, he will.. but pretty sure first wife has a special place in his heart...and 2nd marriage was probably a contract to spite ex best friend and ex wife that "I can move on" kind of declaration

6 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

Yeah, Agree with you with heart attack or shock - Awaiting for the autopsy result, so JW won't feel the guilt.

Could someone poison Cha before the duel in the park? - maybe someone put poison in his wine. I have heard that Arsenic poison can lead to hemolytic anemia.

Or Bleeding from internal rupture - like JW when falling from 6th floor - Cha also fell down on the ground and maybe ruptured his stomach.

My wild speculation is the Old man Statue that JW passed by after destroying Cha, came to life as a Vampire character in the game:D

But again internal bleeding would have been noticed by doctors :P but that wasn't the case..either way either writer will come up with something absurd or she will forget the previous dialogue and insert new logic without any connection

Which old man :O can't recall.. will have to check

ANythign can happen in this game because it is absurd :P.. They should just pour water on the server.. game END

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah you’re right. Did he log in through his mobile phone?

Anyway, i’m confuse why HJ seems too emotionally invested with JW, i don’t know why she’s crying in the raining scene. Well she probably interested to him as her saviour but they’re completely stranger to each other at this point, shouldn’t she feel bewildered or concerned with his strange behaviour rather than crying. 

Actually, I have no issues with her character or her development unlike other people.. i completely understand her.

Love/ Strong super strong attraction can happen in a second.. so I get her being all so smitten - He didn't turn out to be as bad a person as she judged him to be and he really bailed her out from a tough spot. So, crying is ok when you see your almost love hurting that bad.

And neither do i find her stupid or weak.. she hasn't done anything of the sorts. I honestly don't get why people are hating on her character so much. If anything she has been the most real and logical thus far

• Like 5

Prof Cha is yelling at the widow wife of Cha

Spoiler

DuigWglU8AA71Ty.jpg

DuigWgmUYAACwGK.jpg

She later leaves Granada and Prof deals with the media on his sons death.

JW is out of hospital and back at hm. HJ helps to look after him.

Spoiler

0b5e749cfdda8d03b6fc5f869d0d6383.png

2a6d0c9a5178b41ea5fb635c326b1ea4.png

DuijCXRU0AIGihS.jpg

71b018aaee5494b9c9b9e4f9b5b062d6.png

6bced4a8663c32e8907dd0aef209aa51.png

DuijUSnU8AM_Osv.jpg

DuijYbWVAAc4NMd.jpg

Match maker sis tells JW that he asked her to stay and not go thats why HJ is looking after him. His exwife also abused HJ too

Spoiler

aae63342a9b2af5cf5ed8eaaefa4260f.png

65ab4c5a99a238938aa83d9bf6d63a0a.png

Spoiler

DuimGCYVAAAkJPT.jpg

322baf575e49d2dd144247390127c1e9.png

be6db75f9804a67e6f8e7ebf65906ce1.png

he got angry to know his exwife hurt HJ

d2aa333e2ecb177eca491ec895e0d565.png

then he goes and checks on HJ who is still a sleep. Her friend comes and he leaves the room to meet him. HJ wakes scared to see JW not in bed. When she finds him he tells her to go and celebrate her bday

Spoiler

35b4dff45f09846d539d256ae4f25f4a.png

Duikbx4VAAA7EJe.jpg

Duikbx7V4AALJ6V.jpg

DuikdnlVYAAmr9N.jpg

caa75992242fff510fa2894a04eb855c.png

When she leaves JW is scared to be hm alone. Hedrinks and drink medicine to avoid zombie cha and only way is to hide in the shower. What can zombie cha not pen the shower screen door? How come he doesnt attack JW? 

Spoiler

d5b87423c4e1f54316b088abb721bec9.png

9596831fdf1cc03d7308ddd545dfd071.png

DuilecEV4AERt_O.jpg

HJ calls to check on him but he seems distant

Spoiler

48a5842d7d0fdd44917146575b51bea2.png

DuimPPZWwAAJpa2.jpg3d5de7bc0eaacbab2b1149d158b99afc.png

DuioLHtVYAAVxDE.jpg

Duimn1uXgAA410H.jpg

She got flowers from JW and goes out to celebrate. Zombie is back waiting to attack JW. Later secretary finds JW in the shower and they leave Granada

Spoiler

5568fd96c4d82ace6831c4d2d9db7a79.png

9f131172ec446b655d527be7f14dff88.png

3e68c9c5ac50d74e9774fd78ff918ca5.png

235633bff1b51b448be9dfa18304f68f.png

753e34e73803978e31b92642a921aa35.png

eb3a5c818710e1539bb47ef23991e6ab.png

6678e39f430b3b87aa521679c46426e9.png

a76ef55139980f481e995044170b7e95.png

4ca8554ce3bab69f00935c5c8922a3bb.png

DuiozrrUYAEtZc5.jpg

6f3bc2cbfc624b21097e7fdd9a66ee66.png

DuiswevWoAAuFuh.jpg

ENDS..he leaves without talking to HJ

Preview  ep 7JW meets HJ in Korea

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

First, I understand why JW is tired of women. However, I don't think you should give that type of advice to your third and final wife:lol:.

Second, is it wrong that I can't feel sorry for Cha? I almost felt sorry for him because of his relationship with his father but after that scene when he's like "Do you have business with my wife? Oh, I guess you haven't heard we got married." I just wanted to slap him. JW may have had his faults in the marriage, who knows? We don't know what happened. But you don't just leave your best friend of twenty years and go behind his back to get together with his ex... or did it happened while her and JW were still together before their divorce?

Third, I really really understand why he's done with the second wife. I don't understand how he got together with that in the first place. I couldn't be dealing with that, I'm serious.

Fourth, is it just me or does the actress playing his 2nd wife have a bit of resemblance to Kim So Hyun?

• Like 4