Quantcast
Jump to content
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Recommended Posts

and I also think someone is playing the game other than jin woo and his friend(who stole his wife) because who would call HJ on her phone?, i think the phone call was a warning to help JW. 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pattsue said:

I re-watched the trailer again looking for some clues.. All scenes have been shown except for this..

HJ is crying while running and trying to catch-up with the moving train..

 

Is this some-kind of goodbye between HJ and JW?

 

Oh I think I am the only one who think this way.May be jin woo is on the train and hee joo running after that train to say good bye.And in trailer narration hee joo said he brings magic in her life but he suddenly disappear.Can it be they never meet again and time jump happen.Did Jin woo trap in game for one year?It can't be possible .Right?i have no idea.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raquel Bastian said:

and I also think someone is playing the game other than jin woo and his friend(who stole his wife) because who would call HJ on her phone?, i think the phone call was a warning to help JW. 

 

 

Yes, I too think there is a 3rd person lurking around in the game who has to explain for the disappearance of Se-Joo and the resurrection of Cha in the game repeatedly.    This is probably the most difficult person to deal with.....stealth mode.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 10:54 PM, Raquel Bastian said:

and I also think someone is playing the game other than jin woo and his friend(who stole his wife) because who would call HJ on her phone?, i think the phone call was a warning to help JW. 

 

 

On 12/11/2018 at 10:55 AM, kilumar said:

Oh ,what? Do you really think hee joo is died?nooooo sob sob :tears:.I will never think that way.But i hope the writer will not make it happen. Anyone notice that in ep 3 where the arrow shoot at jw.Before that they showed one of the security guard check jw office with flesh light in his hand.After that scene jw game is stop for temporary.Why it stop?I mean he play many time and never happen before.Am i right?  Can be possible that someone is break in office and hack the game or the AR game is wrong itself and make CEO cha zoombi:sweatingbullets:

BY THE WAY,I want our otp love story so badly:wub:

 

On 12/11/2018 at 11:35 AM, lduc said:

[Showbiz Korea] Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye (현빈 & 박신혜)! Memories of the Alhambra is perfect for you

 

 

 

 

On 12/12/2018 at 2:32 AM, siddy09 said:

bold

 

I guess you have to be really 'dead' as in defeated and killed in the game to be declared dead in the real world. JW had wounds but not like fatal wounds. JW literally gashed the sword in Dr.Cha's abdomen(it was a gory sight), who would have not survived? About falling from 6th floor and surviving, I think it depends on the fact that JW did receive medical assistance on time(we saw the ambulance scene) whereas Dr.Cha was left to bleed on bench till morning. But then I am thinking that Dr.Cha's wounds were not visible, so what would have the doctors treated?

Maybe I should also not think much..:mellow:

 

On 12/12/2018 at 10:54 PM, Raquel Bastian said:

and I also think someone is playing the game other than jin woo and his friend(who stole his wife) because who would call HJ on her phone?, i think the phone call was a warning to help JW. 

 

 

On 12/13/2018 at 2:18 AM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

 

Yes, I too think there is a 3rd person lurking around in the game who has to explain for the disappearance of Se-Joo and the resurrection of Cha in the game repeatedly.    This is probably the most difficult person to deal with.....stealth mode.

 

On 12/13/2018 at 2:18 AM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

 

Yes, I too think there is a 3rd person lurking around in the game who has to explain for the disappearance of Se-Joo and the resurrection of Cha in the game repeatedly.    This is probably the most difficult person to deal with.....stealth mode.

 

On 12/12/2018 at 10:54 PM, Raquel Bastian said:

and I also think someone is playing the game other than jin woo and his friend(who stole his wife) because who would call HJ on her phone?, i think the phone call was a warning to help JW. 

 

 

Edited by stroppyse
Please remove images/videos from quotes. Thanks.
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think, the guy who called HJ on the phone was JW programmer in Korea, the last person he was talking to before he had his encounter again with dr cha where he dropped his phone when he was hit. It’s the last scene on ep 4 in his room in hotel Bonita. Maybe, his employee got scared Of what was going on with JW when he sounded upset on the other end so he contacted hotel Bonita for them to check on him as we can see HJ picked up the call, and started to climb the stairs and wondered if JW would still be up at that hour and then he saw him fell from the 6th floor.

4 hours ago, kilumar said:

Oh I think I am the only one who think this way.May be jin woo is on the train and hee joo running after that train to say good bye.And in trailer narration hee joo said he brings magic in her life but he suddenly disappear.Can it be they never meet again and time jump happen.Did Jin woo trap in game for one year?It can't be possible .Right?i have no idea.

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be HJ was running after JW or for her brother SJ whom she was expecting to come home since the other day. She knew he was boarding the train from Barcelona to Granada. Could be she finally realized through JW that something wrong happened to her brother so she was there to check for him at the station. It’s just my guess.  You may be right that JW got trapped in the game and was separated from reality and from  HJ temporarily and that he was  with HJ’s VR character Emma and they embarked in series of adventure until they came out of the game mode.  I think , this is where their romance started as Shin Hye said she’d be playing a different role this time.  Could  it be JW thought he fell in love with Emma rather than with HJ? I can imagine Emma playing an important role as to JW’s survival in the VR as the OST suggests. If my guess is right, Isn’t he a lucky guy? He got the  best of both worlds for in reality later he will realize that HJ is actually his lifeline,  to heal him emotionally and to free him from the world of hatred, vengeance and loneliness much destructive than the world of VR he’d been in. Forgive me, it’s just my wild guess.

 

18 minutes ago, Tessie Afdo said:

It could be HJ was running after JW or for her brother SJ whom she was expecting to come home since the other day. She knew he was boarding the train from Barcelona to Granada. Could be she finally realized through JW that something wrong happened to her brother so she was there to check for him at the station. It’s just my guess.  You may be right that JW got trapped in the game and was separated from reality and from  HJ temporarily and that he was  with HJ’s VR character Emma and they embarked in series of adventure until they came out of the game mode.  I think , this is where their romance started as Shin Hye said she’d be playing a different role this time.  Could  it be JW thought he fell in love with Emma rather than with HJ? I can imagine Emma playing an important role as to JW’s survival in the VR as the OST suggests. If my guess is right, Isn’t he a lucky guy? He got the  best of both worlds for in reality later he will realize that HJ is actually his lifeline,  to heal him emotionally and to free him from the world of hatred, vengeance and loneliness much destructive than the world of VR he’d been in. Forgive me, it’s just my wild guess.

I think their VR adventures took them outside Spain as like in Hungary, etc. as based on Hyun Bin and Shin Hye’s still cuts while filming in Hungary with  Hyun Bin wearing the same green outfit he was wearing on the train. I think that gives account to the one year that they were trapped in the game. I believe they got out of the game because they continued  filming in Korea. Sorry, I know it’s too early to guess what’s going to happen on the next episodes. Just could not  contain my excitement.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 3:52 PM, stargazer187 said:

I wonder when this AR game has crossed its boundaries into their real world. The first time he tested the game. JW got killed and be dead multiple times by that giant Narsid warrior. The consequency is just being logged out right after he got killed. And he has to retry the same level from the start again. But it went totally weird and different when he has a duel with CHS/Dr. Cha. 

 

For CHS. Did they diagnosed him to have a heart attack or something. He drinks lots of alcohol and has no sleep for few days. They have to wait the autopsy result to see what cause of his death. I hope there's a good medical explanation for that. Or else JW can be the murder,  that sounds crazy huh. He ends up being a murder just because he killed him in AR world. He even used the virtual swords to stab him so how could it possible to really kill him in real life. Ah... confused. Lol

 

 

 

There are two instances when we can say that the game might have merged with real world;

-when SJ is in train and that music and rain falls

-when JW played the game and killed a 'real' person instead of a game character

or something that we don't know as of now. If we believe that the game crossed into reality only after JW started playing then how would we explain SJ and train thunder? I think the game changed it's course long before JW started playing and I am of the view that out SJ did realise that there is something wrong with it and maybe that's why he was desperate to sell it..you know to get out of the mess that he created. Now why not sell it CHS? Maybe he threatened SJ or something..:wacko:

 

Didn't they also say that CHS had blood loss? I doubt that there will be a medical explanation, but I want a medical explanation because I don't want to believe that JW can be a murderer apart from being a so-called 'bad husband' or 'ruthless businessman'. Poor guy already has too many labels, don't want the list to grow..:sweatingbullets:

PS. Is it Saturday already?:lol:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, siddy09 said:

 

There are two instances when we can say that the game might have merged with real world;

-when SJ is in train and that music and rain falls

-when JW played the game and killed a 'real' person instead of a game character

or something that we don't know as of now. If we believe that the game crossed into reality only after JW started playing then how would we explain SJ and train thunder? I think the game changed it's course long before JW started playing and I am of the view that out SJ did realise that there is something wrong with it and maybe that's why he was desperate to sell it..you know to get out of the mess that he created. Now why not sell it CHS? Maybe he threatened SJ or something..:wacko:

 

Didn't they also say that CHS had blood loss? I doubt that there will be a medical explanation, but I want a medical explanation because I don't want to believe that JW can be a murderer apart from being a so-called 'bad husband' or 'ruthless businessman'. Poor guy already has too many labels, don't want the list to grow..:sweatingbullets:

PS. Is it Saturday already?:lol:

So finding SJ will give JW and us a hope for answers to all of these. Oh... :o I rewatch ep 1 again. I realized that Marco/A is one person, isn't he? I remember this is already mentioned and discussed here. Back then I don't get it. But now it seems my suspicion over him is right. That JW didn't know his informant is not trustworthy and possibly a spy for CHS. 

 

Future JW isn't in his best condition. You can see him in that train looking anxious and hurt. He has a limp on his right leg. His shoes seems very dirty, like some blood stain on it. And he got shot. Everything happened mysteriously in the train. SJ never gets off it and went missing. And then future JW must be there for a reason. I think if he continues playing then the train might be one of the level location that he needs to complete or pass for the next level. ;)

 

It looked like CHS had blood loss but the doctor can't find ant wounds or internal injury in his body. That's strange. Then with what reason they can pronounce his death. Heart attack or heart failure? I guess one of these could be much better to explain it. 

 

Lol... no, don't get it longer for him. Ah.. I agree with he could be a bad husband after fail with his second marriage. But the first one is not completely his mistake I guess. CHS and SJ betray him. And for GYR, he explains that she only after his wealth. Cause she plans for taking advantage from him through the alimony. 

 

As a businessman, he is not that ruthless. He deceived HJ by not truly telling his reason in purchasing her hostel. He wants to take the patent of the game as the owner of the hostel known to be the legal master of the game. This is the ruthless he could be. Cause he is taking advantage of her ignorance. But he gave her fair price to HJ for it. 10 billions is exactly the same price that CSH offered to SJ for the game. SJ admits that it's a good price for him but refuse to sell it to CHS because he is not a good guy. I'm not sure what he actually means by this. This is still a mystery for us all. :lol:

 

It's not yet. Saturday is one day to go from now. :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

So finding SJ will give JW and us a hope for answers to all of these. Oh... :o I rewatch ep 1 again. I realized that Marco/A is one person, isn't he? I remember this is already mentioned and discussed here. Back then I don't get it. But now it seems my suspicion over him is right. That JW didn't know his informant is not trustworthy and possibly a spy for CHS. 

 

 

 

Marco & A is not the same person.

A is JW's man and Marco is SJ's friend.

If you read on wikipedia or Asianwiki, both cahracter palyed by different people.

Both character is still mystery.

Marco still not appeared yet but had been mentioned by CHY.

He contacted CHS to sell the game, seems like he betrayed SJ.

A also mysterious because he only contacted JW and easily hacked or get other information easily.

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

One more day guys and girls. One more day to episode 5! Who's excited? I know i am! Hopefully it doesnt dissapoint :lol: haha

Me!

I think it would be exciting....  There are still  many mysteries to uncover....and maybe a slow blooming romance too...:wub:

 

16 hours ago, Tessie Afdo said:

It could be HJ was running after JW or for her brother SJ whom she was expecting to come home since the other day. She knew he was boarding the train from Barcelona to Granada. Could be she finally realized through JW that something wrong happened to her brother so she was there to check for him at the station. It’s just my guess.  You may be right that JW got trapped in the game and was separated from reality and from  HJ temporarily and that he was  with HJ’s VR character Emma and they embarked in series of adventure until they came out of the game mode.  I think , this is where their romance started as Shin Hye said she’d be playing a different role this time.  Could  it be JW thought he fell in love with Emma rather than with HJ? I can imagine Emma playing an important role as to JW’s survival in the VR as the OST suggests. If my guess is right, Isn’t he a lucky guy? He got the  best of both worlds for in reality later he will realize that HJ is actually his lifeline,  to heal him emotionally and to free him from the world of hatred, vengeance and loneliness much destructive than the world of VR he’d been in. Forgive me, it’s just my wild guess.

 

I think their VR adventures took them outside Spain as like in Hungary, etc. as based on Hyun Bin and Shin Hye’s still cuts while filming in Hungary with  Hyun Bin wearing the same green outfit he was wearing on the train. I think that gives account to the one year that they were trapped in the game. I believe they got out of the game because they continued  filming in Korea. Sorry, I know it’s too early to guess what’s going to happen on the next episodes. Just could not  contain my excitement.

 

I follow your train of thoughts...  Though many things are premature to conclude at this stage, I follow your wild guess thinking that JW's first adventures would be with Emma in the game rather than HJ in real life and I have similar thoughts because he was more mesmerised by Emma than HJ at this point... :P

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...