[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

I think the chefs of Finishing touch had a disagreement with Poong and Hungry Wok chefs... and they didn't show up for work... 

Also Sae Woo mother still not allowing her daughter loving Poong, chef from star hotel... I think Sae Woo father still dont know that Chill Sung only helped him to be out from prison.... he seems trying to find out about his whereabouts... its just my guess with RAW...

The scene of Chill Sung , Maen dal and ex hotel president was FIRE!! Hyuk is really so awesome :love:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh boy, i feel that all the actors are doing well with what is given to them. It is too bad some of y'all aren't feeling Jung Ryeo Won. I feel like she is one of the few Korean actress' that have a "natural" vibe to their acting. It is sad to see actors getting blamed for bad writing. 

12 minutes ago, didia1 said:

Oooh boy, i feel that all the actors are doing well with what is given to them. It is too bad some of y'all aren't feeling Jung Ryeo Won. I feel like she is one of the few Korean actress' that have a "natural" vibe to their acting. It is sad to see actors getting blamed for bad writing. 

Hello dear friend, We too said the same thing.... No one here blaming the main actors or any other supporting casts for the bad plot, script given by the Writer.

45 minutes ago, didia1 said:

i think not complaining abotu they way she act. but more like her character as Sae Woo. more CHARACTER. not personal matters or her acting. so many ppl still amaze with her change from Ma Yi Duem to Sae Woo. Coz, she can make it different. she so versatile

I just saw the clips for the episodes only and seems like it's going to be a lot to take in. I'm going to wait until the english sub comes out.

I read the preview for tomorrow's last episodes on dramamilk and seems like Poong is going to fight against the mom to win. Also the hotel is going for auction..? Interesting.

Also don't know if anyone post this up, yet.

Credit to instagram owner

OMG!  After ages of not posting here, I have to come in to vent about Sae Woo's mother.  That is the most annoying, selfish and useless character in the show.  She is not looking out for her daughter or her employees, it's all about her and her needs.  I will not be mad at all if she gets hit by the truck of doom. /end of rant.  lol

And Chil Sung needs his happiness ASAP.  Hyukie is love <3

So is the vet supposed to be the Chil Sung of this 'relationship' who fell in love at first sight? She doesn't even know him which was the same problem I had with Chil Sung's pursuit of  SW. I want CS to be happy but the writing is so weird. 

“Partners For Justice” Remains At Top Of Its Time Slot In Ratings As It Approaches Its Finale

With two Monday-Tuesday dramas set to finish this week, the battle for viewership ratings continues.

MBC’s “Partners for Justice” averaged 6.7 percent and 8.4 percent nationwide during its July 16 broadcast according to Nielsen Korea. While it saw a slight decrease compared to its ratings last week, the drama continued to be first among its competitors in the same time slot.

Popular among adults, “Partners for Justice” also saw its highest rating yet at 5.1 percent among viewers in their 20s to 40s, which is considered the target audience of most broadcasters. This was the highest rating in this specific age group across all public broadcasting and cable channels. The broadcast brought forth the shocking truth behind the murder case that had remained unsolved for 30 years.

SBS’s “Wok of Love” also maintained its position in second place with average ratings of 5.4 percent and 6.4 percent. The July 16 broadcast explored heartbreak as Seo Poong (2PM’s Junho) and Dan Sae Woo (Jung Ryeo Won) faced another series of challenges, both in their relationship and their restaurant.

KBS2’s “Are You Human, Too” brought in 4.4 percent and 5.1 percent in viewership. Seo Kang Joon shined in this broadcast as he expressed the confusion and despair that robot Namshin III felt at the possibility of not being needed anymore.

Both “Partners for Justice” and “Wok of Love” will be ending on July 17.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/16/partners-justice-remains-top-time-slot-ratings-approaches-finale/

1 hour ago, qynn said:

So is the vet supposed to be the Chil Sung of this 'relationship' who fell in love at first sight? She doesn't even know him which was the same problem I had with Chil Sung's pursuit of  SW. I want CS to be happy but the writing is so weird. 

Any guy who brought a cute cat to see a vet and looking so concern about his well being is also top in my priorities. Can't blame her. :lol:

DCS's Mom : "When we get reborn, you can leave me. You can leave me at a Chinese restaurant for being old. You can be as heartless as you want" :(

Done with both episodes 35 and 36 with subs. And yes.. the horse if finally back for a short cameo appearance. :D

We only have one more episode so I really think that our main OTP will solve their relationship problem on their own (yey!) since DCS is busy with the auction and his mom.  

@lilyphenixTold you she would fall asleep. :sleeping:

So Junho shoot the final scene on the same day of the final episode?? Wow, is it normal for a kdrama to be shoot like this? Isn't it riskier to wait him to come back from Japan to finish shooting? What if something happens, like plane delayed or earth quake hit Japan. Will it affected the final episode? Okay luckily nothing happens but still, I think they need to change their live shooting systems. 

27 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

@lilyphenixTold you she would fall asleep. :sleeping:

Yes! From now on I'll notice those clues when I watch dramas. Another show I'm watching (WWWSK) had a kiss at the end, with the lead declaring his intentions like the end of that other WOL episode, and I'm guessing your theory is probably right, too. I haven't caught up yet with today's episode. Will do so shortly!

PS: I feel for her. She had such a tough first day in the hotel's kitchen...

Archived