[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

4 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Lol. These type of people even shipped Jang Hyuk  a few times. JRW-LJH are still single.

one of them not single

4 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Some of them suggested he should divorce his wife and get married to Jang Nara.

i hope his wife not read it. coz so mean

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lolz it's soo funny!! Danpoong :wub:.. Hope CS omma survives.. I m very sad for CS:tears:..

P. S. Shipping war always happens if the chemistry of the two couples were really good!! I have seen very bad shipping wars.. I also ship couples but I don't indulge in these kinda battles lolz!! 

I guess I am the only person who don´t like the new Storyline that much - I talk about DCSs Mother has Cancer.

I just watched it RAW - and i feel like watching it again. Poong is adorable. Or should I say Junho.

I only wish to know fast what to hell Sae Woos Father had said - looks like he too is on the wrong side for our couple.

I don't care, I'm soo happy that Poong won! Like yes! It was soo annoying yesterday on how the Master chef kept saying words to Poong and he just ignored him to cook. He's still soo nice, even though the Master chef left, Poong still kept all the old workers and he added the kkangpae and DSW.

That other guy, MSS, he's such an A** he stole the recipe book in the first place, can't even cook it, now he's being an A** in the kitchen. I'm sorry, I just never liked him.

I just hope things turn out well for the last 4 episodes next week, because all that matter to me was waiting for Poong to win. Loved it that DCS was soo proud of him. :)

7 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I guess I am the only person who don´t like the new Storyline that much - I talk about DCSs Mother has Cancer.

I don't like it too. I don't know why the writer even inserted this in the drama. I was hoping they would just live together happily after their very long time apart from each other. But no... the writer wants cancer. and real cancer this time. Not the horse. :D

20 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I don't like it too. I don't know why the writer even inserted this in the drama. I was hoping they would just live together happily after their very long time apart from each other. But no... the writer wants cancer. and real cancer this time. Not the horse. :D

The writer has a cancer obsession. ;)

MBC's “Partners for Justice” remained at the top of its time slot during its July 10 broadcast, and recorded average viewership ratings of 7.1 percent and 9.0 percent according to Nielsen Korea. It notably hit its personal best in ratings once again, after first reaching 9.0 percent on July 9. Among those in the 20s-40s, often the target audience of broadcasting networks, “Partners for Justice” saw an average viewership of 3.6 percent and 4.9 percent.

SBS’s “Wok of Love” and KBS2’s “Are You Human, Too” also maintained their positions in second and third place respectively.

“Are You Human, Too” hit 4.6 percent and 5.5 percent viewership, as it heightened the suspense with human Nam Shin (Seo Kang Joon)’s possible awakening.

“Wok of Love” brought in similar ratings to its previous broadcast, recording 6.8 percent and 7.6 percent in viewership ratings. While Seo Poong (2PM’s Junho) and Dan Sae Woo (Jung Ryeo Won) grew closer, other people’s opposition continued to threaten their budding relationship.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/10/partners-justice-maintains-highest-ratings-2nd-broadcast-row/

Sae Woo working at Finishing Touch gave me Pasta flashbacks of Gong Hyo Jin. 

About the competition, I was kinda hoping that there was no foul play. It made it less interesting for me.

15 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Some of them suggested he should divorce his wife and get married to Jang Nara

Annyeong everyone

I have yet to catch up with all the latest episodes of WOL. Plan to do that today. Regarding the above comment, I don't think Jang Hyuk would do that because his wife was his long time girlfriend. After he came back from army, he married her. And now they have 2 kids? or more? If he's not married then I will ship him with Jang Nara but he's married, so end of the shipping.

As for Lee Jun Ho and Jung Ryeo Won, I don't ship them but they have good onscreen chemistry so I'm not surprised fans of this drama would ship them. I don't think JRW wants another scandal with an idol so soon. Her recent scandal was with an ex-member of Winner.

By the way, any chingu can tell me what's the code to hide comments? I used to be an expert but somehow this time, suddenly I have memory loss :D I forget how to do it. You can reply me here or PM me. Gomawo chingu in advance.

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

As for Lee Jun Ho and Jung Ryeo Won, I don't ship them but they have good onscreen chemistry so I'm not surprised fans of this drama would ship them. I don't think JRW wants another scandal with an idol so soon. Her recent scandal was with an ex-member of Winner.

u right i'm agree with u

Spoiler

JRW in one year had 3 dating scandal with 3 different man from actor (kang dong woon), singer (park hyo shin)and  idol (nam taehyun) and denied. it's like disaster for her.

Spoiler

why media not reveal with her real bf? mean while, she always with him. at least media can spotted them in church

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

By the way, any chingu can tell me what's the code to hide comments? I used to be an expert but somehow this time, suddenly I have memory loss :D I forget how to do it. You can reply me here or PM me. Gomawo chingu in advance.

spoiler code (draw with eye)

55 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

media not reveal with her real bf? mean while, she always with him. at least media can spotted them in church

JRW has many male idol/singer friends and she hangs out with them a lot so she always keeps getting caught in the dating rumors. 

My personal belief is all of the celebrities are dating. No one is single. ^_^ 

So never ship anyone. All I want is good acting from them.;)

Hope we get a satisfying ending for WOL. It'll be great if friends here could meet us again on the thread of JH's upcoming drama. Waiting for everybody. :)

I just watched the episode with english subs and yes, Poong was nice to keep MSS as his fire part, but gosh that dude is an a**. Like I understand SW didn't understand what to do, but he didn't tell her what she needed to do to make it right. Also when he put the hot fried rice over her hand was a hella a** move. :rage:

Also I don't understand her parents at all. Like SJ and GJ wants to go work and do what they're passion in, but no, they have to stay. Also her mother was like "my daughter needs love and money." SERIOUSLY! UGH!! :rage: I'm soo unhappy with her side of the family. Gosh, why can't they see that Poong is a nice hardworking man. 

11 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

My personal belief is all of the celebrities are dating. No one is single. ^_^ 

So never ship anyone. All I want is good acting from them.;)

i think if u want, u can still ship jang hyuk and his wife.

6 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Characters having cancer or some sort of disease is like the salt of K drama land... Writers are so fond of it and will sprinkle it in all their dishes as per their taste :D :D :D 

Archived