[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ9_VLxqzJfBrUxQYT03Nmqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPl8oAiXL79lbfJjis3PE

A drama that started out with a talking horse called Buster.  Yet was a mixture of food, friends, family, and not first but second chances at love and I hope the forever kind.  With forgiveness like the icing on the cake for a Mother who is blinded by her own desires and selfishness which I believe will come...

A parents desire instead should be for their child's health and happiness my only sadness is that it didn't happen sooner instead of using these valuable last episodes that could have been put to such better use.  Kissing, hugging, cuddling and a whole lot more. I'll leave that to your own imagination LOL:w00t:...

Yet the Wok Of Love is Spicy with moments of heat, often funny yet so Sweet.

Yet always Savory leaving us with something pleasant to remember and keep.

A triangle instead of only a pair about the value of true friendship that goes beyond ones own desires which is so rare.

About those who are not blood but are your family in every way.

Most of all about love and second chances found in fortune cookies too...

Next time I open one I will remember this drama, I wonder will you? LOL:w00t:

After all it did come true...:wub:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melting :love: Doo Chill Sung stepping inside with a suave, tuxedo as President of hotel Giant!! I think  the same coolers as yesterday.!! Love it !! He is really so awesomely handsome!!! I think my heart can't handle this much handsomeness :love:

I think Poong revealed the words he got in fortune cookie when he and sae woo met first time in bridge "The person next to you is your real love" and he proposed her , she said OK... They ended the story... seems the cutting part, dumpling part got their love too... But Chill Sung has got his mother fortunately but they didnt much show about what happens to Vet... What kind of ending is this only concentrating on main leads and other irrelevant stories... 

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Wait what happen to the ex wife again?

I read the actress already left the drama in between 9th or 10th episode... I read somewhere in IG post but now I dont remember where I read 

Just now, kamkrna said:

I read the actress already left the drama in between 9th or 10th episode... I read somewhere in IG post but now I dont remember where I read 

Oh ok man that so messy nothing about her was explain was it?

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Oh ok man that so messy nothing about her was explain was it?

Nope.. I thought there was a backstory about why she really left Poong. But nope.. she's really just a nasty b****. 

After she spoke with Poong after he got beaten by evil CEO's men.. poof! She's gone. :D

13 minutes ago, kamkrna said:

I think Poong revealed the words he got in fortune cookie when he and sae woo met first time in bridge "The person next to you is your real love" and he proposed her , she said OK... They ended the story... seems the cutting part, dumpling part got their love too... But Chill Sung has got his mother fortunately but they didnt much show about what happens to Vet... What kind of ending is this only concentrating on main leads and other irrelevant stories... 

But did the vet still had scenes in the finale?

7 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Nope.. I thought there was a backstory about why she really left Poong. But nope.. she's really just a nasty b****. 

After she spoke with Poong after he got beaten by evil CEO's men.. poof! She's gone. :D

But did the vet still had scenes in the finale?

Man I dont see stuff like that often, maybe with long  American shows but not short dramas lol.

I just finished episodes 35 & 36 with subs, and.... its so boring.  They spend more than 1/2 of the episodes dragging the love scenes of the leads, which is not necessary at all.  We already know how the outcome will be for these two, so why drag it?  And they cut off the parts which needs development :sweatingbullets:

Man, this show just goes downhill all the way to the end.  And now that I know how the ending will be... its such a disappointment.

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Man I dont see stuff like that often, maybe with long  American shows but not short dramas lol.

They could've at least given her an exit with a clear reason coz a lot of viewers were wondering where the heck she is. :blink:

16 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

I just finished episodes 35 & 36 with subs, and.... its so boring.  They spend more than 1/2 of the episodes dragging the love scenes of the leads, which is not necessary at all.  We already know how the outcome will be for these two, so why drag it?  And they cut off the parts which needs development :sweatingbullets:

Man, this show just goes downhill all the way to the end.  And now that I know how the ending will be... its such a disappointment.

The problem with this drama is there's too much going on. Therefore, viewers would be wanting different things to see.. But unfortunately, they cannot provide scenes for everything since it's just a 19 episode drama. 

I'm just glad all of the stars looked like they had fun doing this drama. 

The drama is over... Still don't know which emoticon I should use.. this :( or this :w00t:. I will miss DCS but not the story.. 

@Prettysup Omo! That's so cute! Chil Seong and mom posing for a pic. Chil Seong is reenacting his dad. :D

Archived