[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

after did some research. now, i want to LOL. guys, please....

jrw stylist name is lee be friend with stylist_kk_h. 

stylist_kk_h is junho stylist (not only junho she collaborate with others male actor like park hyung shik, siwon, jang dong gun, ect)

so, for info sometimes both wtylist got same sponsor so this mean is they will got same wardobe too. including accessoris.

and this is do hilarious

See Stylist_kk_h does a lot of stylist for other actors, too and all stylists are friends, so of course some of them will end up having the same fashion. Now the question is who wore it the best? LOL! JK! :lol:

BTW that picture of the CEO is funny. I laughed out loud when I saw it.:lol::lol:

7 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Video of cast talking about the end of Greasy Melo

*sigh* it's finally the end. They are all saying their goodbyes. I'm honestly is sad, because I enjoyed watching them cook. Lol. Always drooling over food. :lol:

9 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

See Stylist_kk_h does a lot of stylist for other actors, too and all stylists are friends, so of course some of them will end up having the same fashion. Now the question is who wore it the best? LOL! JK

yup :grin:

who wore best!

16 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I loled again.

Poong, I really cant with you, baby...What was that.

''Why did you make Sae Woo so pretty''...:lol:  Cool..

SW could barely hide her smile.

Still can't let this drama go, still keeps checking for updates. 

You can't blame Poong for saying that. "Omoni, why did you make sae woo soo pretty?" I still find the most hilarious part of "We didn't do anything in the hotel. I only unbutton 2 buttons." It's like dude, you're digging your own grave. Lol! :lol:

4 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Still can't let this drama go, still keeps checking for updates. 

You can't blame Poong for saying that. "Omoni, why did you make sae woo soo pretty?" I still find the most hilarious part of "We didn't do anything in the hotel. I only unbutton 2 buttons." It's like dude, you're digging your own grave. Lol! :lol:

:lol::lol:...He always does something unexpected.

( I am at episode 33 now)

In general, this is a very enjoyable drama.

I (re-) watched some heavy historial dramas this year, "Jumong" being the   last one.

This drama is perfect for the balance after that.

There is suspense, tension, romance and lot's of tiny bits of cooking-wisdom. 

I expected "Pasta!" in another setting, because of the writers, but it is different.

It is a light drama, and should not be taken too serious.

But the nicest thing is the whole cast, leading and supporting characters.

Many faces we know from other great , not always easy dramas.

They all come very much alive, sometimes in  slightly other roles than usual. I admire them for being able to do that.

This must have been a pleasure time for them, with a good atmosphere in the whole team.

Therefor, "Thank You !"

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason I started and stopped this drama while it was airing, maybe it was because of work, but i picked it up again and found it really nice and charming. I'm only on episode 6, which is episode 3 if this show ran it's full 1 hr and loving all the characters.
I was actually surprised that neighborhood granny helped serve customers. Thought she was going to chase them away. :D

Really not like the current CEO of Grand Hotel. Why go to the restaurant and then say leave? Hello you picked it first.

• 3 months later...

Archived