[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is one perceptive ahjumma... hehe

I think Bon needs to be in some kind of life-threatening situation before AR will realize that she wants this person in her life. We definitely need a little conflict/twist in the romance department, which is why Candy should probably appear. 

Agreed.  The one other thing that will drive AR to look at her feelings would be if another woman came into the picture that was going to be a demand on his time and attention.  AR has pretty much had Bon to herself in the attention and time together department.  If someone else steps into the picture, she will suddenly realize what their time together has really meant and how important it actually is to her.  Look at Ji-Yeon's reaction to the Bon and Ae-Rin hug at the end of the episode.  I think that will give a little flavor to how Ae-Rin might react if another woman were to suddenly receive a hug from Bon.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I swear SJS with the kids is the cutest thing that has graced our screens this year. I love every single scene with them, they already look like a family.

BTW so what do you guys think? Is Red Shoes and Candy the same person?

10 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@dramaninja I just couldnt stop laughing at the part where Bon walk with his sun glasses to pick up the twins with the background music. :lol::lol:

It’s funny how the whole neighbourhood drools over him and AR is the only one who doesn’t realise he’s like a walking Adonis :D It’s going to be funny when she falls for him and start noticing other women swooning over him :lol:

She has been stuck in harried mom mode so long she has forgotten and rusty with romantic feelings/attraction because  I don’t  get the feeling she and poor dead exasperated hubby had very much time or energy or interest for sex or romance. 

OMG Booonnnn. Someone rescue him pleaseeee. What's in the glasshour? Hmm.. and why did JYT replaced all the bags with the new ones from King's Bag? And now K is after JYT too? Isn't he part of the shady group?

And Ae Rin being kidnapped again by JYT. Did they show JYT hit something on Ae Rin's head or something like that? Because I think AR wouldn't be that weak against one JYT. I mean, JYT isn't the fighter type that will take you by force and AR is definitely not the weak type of woman. So, it's a bit weird if suddenly she is kidnapped by only JYT without help from his henchmen.

Well its obvious Bon did not want to kill any of them so that put him at a disadvantage.

I love how she says "this coffee is sweeter because you bought it for me"

giphy.gif

First time he yell at her lol

giphy.gif

They are like a marry couple lol, her "How could you" when she ask did  she look like she needs alot of coaching

So after watching episode 8...

1) Bon and twins are reunited! Yay! They seem to be more disciplined now than they used to be. 

2) Red shoes at SR’s apartment... this can’t be that obvious, right? I think they’re trolling us!

3) How did AR get tied up? Isn’t she supposed to be smart? I doubt she didn’t do anything when she knew they were heading to somewhere remote.

4) Bon, we all know you look insanely hot in a suit but a kidnapper gave you only 60 minutes. Did you really have to go and change? How many precious minutes did you lose???

5) Where did K come from? How did he know Bon would be there? That was kinda random...

6) Who’s going to pick up the kids?

8 hours ago, grapefruit7 said:

I have this crazy thinking that there could be a story behind on why AR has a natural instinct being a spy.. I dunno, maybe her dad or mom were retired agents? 

According to Ae-Rin both of her parents were race car drivers.  How quirky is that?

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Personally, I wonder if it is the NIS director himself who is a bit of a political player anyway. Something a bit sinister about him, especially in today's episode. I'm starting to think that Deputy Director Kwon is just a focused misguided person who thinks her sole failure with NIS, the Candy mission, failed because Terius turned traitorous rogue.

Yeah I think @bebebisous33 floated this idea a while back.  Interesting about the red shoes in SeungGi's apartment (red herring? Pun intended).  Again someone (I forget who) floated the idea that she could be the sleeper agent but a few of us here thought it would make the story go too dark because potentially collateral damage when she gets caught would be too sad.  But who knows, maybe?

Last bit where Bon is shot and jumps off a bridge is so Jason Bourne... :lol:

It it just feels like too much is being revealed too early and I am wondering where the writer is going to take the story with so many episodes left.  It's one thing to draw it out and then fail to tie up loose ends but then there's the other danger of not leaving enough aces up your sleeve to keep the audience interested to the end (and we start to complain that the story is just going round in circles).

Why even bother playing the High Priestess card and plant (or activate) her in the King Castle Apartment when K is going to take Bon out anyway?  I guess that's to be revealed.  :o

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I'm starting to think that Deputy Director Kwon is just a focused misguided person who thinks her sole failure with NIS, the Candy mission, failed because Terius turned traitorous rogue.

I think you are absolutely right.  During the shooting range scene, she mentioned to the director that he was into the potlics of it all and she was just focused on getting the job done.  He gave her a pretty serious jab by saying the Candy operation was the only stain on her record, which really irked her.  She desperately wants to bring the Candy operation to a conclusion so she can clear her name.  That is why she is so hot to catch Terius.  From what we see in these last two episodes, she seems very committed to her job and does not strike me as a traitor.

I really love how much they trust each other I know she waver because of what was in front of her but she now know she is a good person.

She didnt even waver when he told her the truth about him being a fugitive. not the full details yet but she atleast knows that.

With both missing I bet the neighbors going to think they went off somewhere lol

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

I think you are absolutely right.  During the shooting range scene, she mentioned to the director that he was into the potlics of it all and she was just focused on getting the job done.  He gave her a pretty serious jab by saying the Candy operation was the only stain on her record, which really irked her.  She desperately wants to bring the Candy operation to a conclusion so she can clear her name.  That is why she is so hot to catch Terius.  From what we see in these last two episodes, she seems very committed to her job and does not strike me as a traitor.

Boy is that going to blowup in her face when she finds out the whole time she was chasing the wrong man...particularly when she finds out it was someone she had known.

- :lol: Bon is so petty. He counted the hours from when AR starting to distrust him.

- For me, AR using the bag Bon gifted her indicates a significant development in their relationship. The bag that she has previously been using was a gift from her husband, but now she is replacing it with the bag from Bon ^_^

- Smart AR does not let go of the opportunity to negotiate higher pay with Yoo for the additional tasks expected of her.

- The hilarity of the driving lesson... his hand was even trembling while switching on the audio system, lol....

- So JYT is becoming a fugitive as well. He blamed it on having compassion for this strange ahjumma. Although Yoo offered him witness protection, he doubts that he can trust them since he knows clearly NIS is full of informants of that person behind the voice who gives him orders. So he didn't even know who his boss is. Despite him kidnapping AR again, I actually see him joining Kings Bags team and taking down the real mastermind. When Bon got hold of JYT background, he immediately knew that JYT is just a pawn that is to be discarded any time if things went wrong.

- I think I'm going to clear Shim and Kwon as the mastermind. Shim seems sincere when he told Kwon he's fine with her capturing Bon but please not treat Bon too harshly because he is someone he likes. Kwon is also clearly just someone who is hoping to wrap up operation candy by catching Terius. One thing we know, there are two other parties involved that have yet to be revealed. One is the sender of email about J-Intl being exposed, another is the receiver of email who called for the cleaning of J-Intl.

- Spy lesson 101: don't use bright looking sports car that can easily be tracked by satellite. Better still, use a color changing car B)

Archived