[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

Skipping a lot

seungi appa brought the kids back to his house. All the three kids looking for Bon Ahjushi. 

Seungi had an accident so twins out of the bathroom while appa helps. 

Joonhee suggested to go find Bon. They went to Bon's house. Bon quickly hides all spy gear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twins asked why he is not looking after them when he is actually home. Are you sick?

Bon tell the kids he may not be able to look after them anymore. Why? Then they gifted him with cards hand drawn. JH even put it on his fridge. 

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Twins asked why he is not lookinf after them when he js actually home. Are you sick?

Bon tell the kids he may not be able to look after them anymore. Why? Then they gifted him with cards hand drawn. JH even put it on his fridge. 

Oh my heart.... :heartbreak:

Bedtime. Twins asked AR why Bon can't sit for them anymore. She told the kids not to go to his apt anymore. Then asked the kids whether Bon is a good man or a bad man. Twins answer in a chorus of course he is a good man. AR starts thinking who is Bon. Funny montage of who Bon might be, policeman, killer, etc

AR snooping into kings bag at night. She is doing her own sleuthing. She put a tape at the door and figured out boss not gone home yet. She went inside with her keys, then turned off all electricity. She planted fluorescent powder so she can now see footprints leading to somewhere. She remembered the painting and started to turn it. Secret Door opened. Afraid but keep following the footprints. She found the secret room with all spies. Screen feoze. Next is Bon hugging AR, I don't know what happened. 

She is one awesome spy ahjumma, I tell you!! 

1 minute ago, triplem said:

She managed to turn the frame , door opened . She was scared ...but she was also curious..they restored the power. But she came in & saw the three of them and all the gadgets . Omg!!!!!

but Bon goes to her and hug her ...what ???? 

- ends-

She’s superb !!  She should join them , but what was the hug at the end for ? :D 

It was a "Welcome to the team hug" :joy:

Preview: I can only catch Bon saying It's dangerous, not wanting AR involved. The rest was too fast. We have scenes of someone shredding documents. I think it's red shoes. 

Sorry for the typos with recaps, I was using the phone so keys are too close. 

It was a good episode, just like before, enough balance of everything. 

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

She managed to turn the frame , door opened . She was scared ...but she was also curious..they restored the power. But she came in & saw the three of them and all the gadgets . Omg!!!!!

but Bon goes to her and hug her ...what ???? 

- ends-

She’s superb !!  She should join them , but what was the hug at the end for ? :D 

So he just went forward to hug her? Did she even faint or something? 

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

It was like a spontaneous hug...Like omg i miss you , kind of hug. Or does he think his hot manly physique can shield her eyes... :w00t:

i managed to screen capture these..

Joon - joon miss him so much...this is the first thing they did when he opened the door

One leg for one twin :D

There's one bit I forgot to include. 

Bon saw red shoes getting out of JYT's car. He tried to follow her but was called back by JYT. He didn't know Bon was trying to tail her though. He offered Bon a job I think. He gave him his business card which Bon took. And later asked DW to run prints and find out more about JYT. 

Archived