[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

I noticed something from this pic.... *spoiler pic maybe*

Spoiler

Spoiler

Is that a same bridge where Bon took a big jump? And as i noticed the outfit jung in sun and im se mi are wearing there were the same outfit during the day of aerin recent kidnapping right? So what both of them are doing at the same bridge?B)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, triplem said:

The actress who plays Joon girl has many photos on her IG. I love that her lil  oppa is shorter than her . 

Aghh cuteness overload!!! I was about to say that I love seeing SJS with the kids, but I'd love to see how JIS interacts with the children as well, since she plays the role of their mother and their interaction on screen is so sweet and genuine, they must have gotten along well outside! These BTS photos are so cute, and I want a BTS video of her and the kids as well!!

54 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

What if GAR actually escaped before Bon got to her and saw him jumping off the bridge? That can explain how Bon may be rescued from drowning and it's a great chance for GAR to realize she cares a lot for him? :wub:

6 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Hide contents

Is that a same bridge where Bon took a big jump? And as i noticed the outfit jung in sun and im se mi are wearing there were the same outfit during the day of aerin recent kidnapping right? So what both of them are doing at the same bridge?B)

Judging from the light pole, it is the same. What I'm thinking could be this:

Spoiler

JY and DW managed to save AR and they went to the bridge together, having gotten info from the NIS network. But Bon is nowhere to be found. AR panicked, and realized she needs Bon more than she realizes, until some time later when they successfully find Bon washed ashore (is it even possible considering it's not a sea but river?) 

5 hours ago, Cecentre said:

I want a BTS video of her and the kids as well!!

Surprisingly, they actually have very few scenes together :lol:

On 10/21/2018 at 3:17 AM, stroppyse said:

They broke up already? Wow that was fast! And, quiet. I didn't even realize they weren't together any more. Anyway, they may still have thought it unseemly for JIS to go from an announced relationship immediately into the flirtatious, affectionate relationship that they like to promote for the OTP here. It might be seen as unseemly.

I think that's why they are recasting the female lead for Waikiki2 (she starred as female lead in the first one). Her ex is the male lead?  Would be super awkward to play opposite him so soon after the break up.

29 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I think that's why they are recasting the female lead for Waikiki2 (she starred as female lead in the first one). Her ex is the male lead?  Would be super awkward to play opposite him so soon after the break up.

Putting in spoiler since it is unrelated:

Spoiler

I think JIS is confirmed for Waikiki2. It's the male lead that is not joining season 2.

@stroppyse its like the guessing game! How did our otp get rescued and by whom? Or perhaps, as u said, they saved their own selves? 

I want to see how AR will handle JYT after 2nd abudction..

Will they work together on their own or they will trust NIS King bags agents.. 

So many curiosity and wild imagination going on for me... Will preview help me out or added more burden lol

32 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah... no preview yet :bawling:

Do you think they are live shooting already?  Usually when the previews stop it tends to mean they are live shooting...so previews may come out but usually really late like on the day or day before :o

And apologies on the misinformation earlier about JIS and Waikiki.

16 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Is the KIS ajussi has wife? His responds to KB when holding his hand as a thank you was like missing someone...

Yes, he has a wife. She has a high-paying jobs which is why he'd rather be the one handling the domestic matter than going out to work. The latest episode is indicating that his wife might be the sleeper agent with red shoes who killed the man in the hospital.

39 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Do you think they are live shooting already?  Usually when the previews stop it tends to mean they are live shooting...so previews may come out but usually really late like on the day or day before :o

Could be... but also maybe they just want to keep the suspense up for us viewers...

Rarely see SJS angry except when his char facing the enemy. Driving lessons never easy.

Hope the man which the KIS ajumma met has nothing to do with spy stuffs. Maybe she has debts or someone blackmail her.

About Do Min Joon Eomma and ms. Shim fights for the power aso, i cant follow what the ajussi was talking about. I let it pass like wind. What i only know is Do Min Joon " Who Came from Star".

There are 50-50 chances that the KIS ajussi's wife is the villainess. Anyone can have red hi heels.

Again, KB got shot on his back just like the last time in Poland. Whos going to save him? More surprises?

3 hours ago, triplem said:

The other KIS ahjumma ( the vain one ) also has some secrets.. Like who did she meet ?

I think the guy she met is maybe yura's real father so she just give him that money to shut his mouth. Bc during the fortune telling part i remember Bon ask her if yura is really their daughter (with the current husband) but sangryeol said yura is exactly a copy of her father trying to stop the speculation but here we could see how shocked yura's mother is with that question implying that she might have a past lover (the guy she met).

Live shooting is normal for a currently airing drama right? Usually they come to that bc they busily trying to change some script or plot to fit viewer request/reaction. I dunno if that was good or not but yeah let's hope it wont degrade their performance or quality.

NG SHJ and JIS :joy: i would be glad if someone could translate what happened here LOL

5 hours ago, dotonly said:

Again, KB got shot on his back just like the last time in Poland. Whos going to save him? More surprises?

It actually appears that he got shot in his right shoulder.  You can see the blood come out of the upper sleeve and it is also leaking out in the water from his right shoulder.  Although, that could be just as deadly as a back shot given that he is in deep water.  If he damaged a ligament or tendon on that shoulder it could potentially render that arm useless.  Anybody that has tried to swim with just one arm will know just how tough that is to do.

Archived