[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

I agree that at the moment AR doesn't see Bon as a man...yet.

To her, he is a friend (much like her other male neighbour whose name escapes me at the moment!) and throw in the issue that he may not be who he seems to be and she has put her children's lives into his hands.

I like how she thought through what has happened so far and joined the dots. The one thing she hasn't figured out is why he jumped on her on the street. LOL.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the kids knowing their father's death, if I remember correctly, AR told the kids the father went to heaven and won't be able to come back for a very very very very long time. I think that's what the kids know for now, so they never expect to see the father. I agree that they never once asked for him, even at this age of video call, which made me assume that they might not have a very strong bond after all.  But then again, we're only halfway through the drama. Who knows the kids might even tentatively reject Bon when the romance gets kicking...? :sweatingbullets:

eta: I went to check, she told the kids that father went on business trip to heaven, which is very very far away and probably won't be back until 3 years later. Maybe she intends to tell them then when they're older.

I like it when bon is reminiscing the twins and AR was always in it.. So maybe unconsciously, he is missing not only the kids but the mum as well hehe

I am so excited to hear what AR will say after the unexpected hug! 

I think JYT will be in danger later.. He seems only trying to survive as well and following the instruction of his boss. 

Well, i remember i speculate that it is too early for KB to tell AR the truth.. But i never ever thought that he will be busted by AR this early, and on top of that, being together with the other 2 agents inside the secret room lol

Writernim.. Can u continue to give us an ending with a hug?

Hug & roll on the floor., witness by KIS.. Check

Hug inside the secret room.. Witness by NIS agent.. Check

Hug in J international ofc.. Witness by JYT.. Soon? 

Hug in Namsan tower.. Witness by Candy.. Soon? 

Hug in KB house witness by ABXYUncle & J-J.. Coming soon? 

Kiss in the church witness by All... Coming very soon? 

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg ! Kwon catches him. Why does he look so dishy in a suit? Haha he always dresses up when in spy mode

*gasp* Is that for tonight's episode? Are we going to have the cliffhanger there?? 

He doesn't look too shocked though... or maybe he's otw to rescue AR? Aaaah, I can't wait for new episode to air!! Hopefully streaming will be good tonight. 

I did some spying on the first page of this thread B) and guess what I found.... :

Others

Nam Gyu Ri as Choi Yun Kyung
Special appearance
Nam Gyu-ri as Choi Eun-kyung

I think we can roughly guess the direction of the plot...

56 minutes ago, triplem said:

While I remember a post where NGR said she’s finished filming , it’s possible that candy may still be alive.

I think Candy is dead. But NGR will appear again as another character. Probably the twin sister of Candy, seeking revenge? I notice that the names under Special Appearance are people who are killed early in the episodes, and names under Others are people who appear for quite a bit more, eg. K... I think we have yet to see the last of him and he will appear again.... Well, unless Yun and Eun are the same words in Korean, just got misspelled in the Romanized spelling....?

Hello everyone I'm back in kdrama land

I finally caught up on this drm and enjoying it very much love how the children us waking KB up from spy mode..

31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think Candy is dead. But NGR will appear again as another character. Probably the twin sister of Candy, seeking revenge?

@ktcjdrama  I'm wondering abou the red heels we se all tthe time never the face just the shoes could this be Candy 

15 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Hello everyone I'm back in kdrama land

I finally caught up on this drm and enjoying it very much love how the children us waking KB up from spy mode..

Welcome back dear chingu.

49 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think Candy is dead. But NGR will appear again as another character. Probably the twin sister of Candy, seeking revenge? I notice that the names under Special Appearance are people who are killed early in the episodes, and names under Others are people who appear for quite a bit more, eg. K... I think we have yet to see the last of him and he will appear again.... Well, unless Yun and Eun are the same words in Korean, just got misspelled in the Romanized spelling....?

Hey! This theory is possible. 

If this really happen, KB will shock at first thinking that his girlfriend back to live again. Well, who's not? Identical twins usually have very similar face shape.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Who knows the kids might even tentatively reject Bon when the romance gets kicking...? :sweatingbullets:

Lol. This can be cute. Bon will desperately trying to win their heart. He loves them more. Mommy is a bonus :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

all those rumors on Nam Gyu Ri's role are leading to my question: is this a promotion to "Terius"'s replacement drama, where she is one of the lead actors?

Ooo...the plot thickens... :lol: this spy drama is spilling into real life with more tentacles than an octopus B)

Start with a little backtrack AR going down the stairs. She met with a door with codes. Heard Bon saying AR is not there. So she opened the door and entered the room. Bon hugged her, turned her around, so DW can remove her husband's picture.

DW interrogated her about the masking tape, the fluorescent powder. DW impressed and praised her. Bon asked them to leave so he can talk to AR. Both went downstairs, looking from cctv.

AR told Bon she's glad that he isn't a bad guy after all. Bon said this is secret. She said all makes sense now.

She asked about whether Bon purposely get close to the kids with a purpose. Bon said at first yes, but now not anymore. He is sincere with the kids.

They started talking about stuff and suddenly Bon got up and left the store, suspecting they're being listened to by the other two spies. Outside AR asked him why not share information as in preview. Also why he is using an alias. Bon said he is a fugitive. Why? Later I will tell you slowly.

Morning, they said goodbye to Bon after JS shouting made Bon opened his door, AR using the bag Bon gave her. After they entered the lift, he smiled. Happy times again....

JYT went to Kings Bag to confirm his suspicion on RDW. Then called someone to check on RDW.

Yoo and AR meeting. Yoo kept her with the job and gave another offer. I didn't catch what it was... But Yoo heard a little bit about her seeing Moon at J-Intl.

AR sent messages to Bon, with Pigus... Somehow AR's car got towed, Bon came to her with another car, she commented on the change of car. She is driving though. I think she is learning to drive? She is having difficulties starting the keyless car. Bon started to look worry.

Driving lesson... Bon is teaching her. Getting impatient, sort of raised his voice at her. Bon is getting scared, but AR kept assuring him she'll do fine. Bon got tired. AR assured him again. Bonding time! since they are not being polite with each other anymore.

Lesson finished. Both have ice cream. Bon asked why she suddenly wants to learn driving. It has something to do with what Yoo offered. Bon called Yoo and said no, don't use someone having hard time. AR told him it's okay. She isn't the one having hard time. Bon having it harder than her. Something else was said, then Bon said thank you.

Kwon and Shim having gun shooting practice. Some talks about 30 years ago, then also about operation candy. Ended with Shim eyeing her in a strange way.

Bon and AR saw SunMi at the cafe with someone. Doesn't look like a pleasant exchange.

AR came back to store and report something to Yoo.

Kids arrival time. Neighbors happy to see Bon coolly walking to the spot. Bus came. Twins so happy to see Bon. He picked them both up, bobbing them home while the other neighbors looked at them jealously.

Happy twin sitting time, cleaning and ice cream time....

Night time. AR leaving the store, someone following her. End of part 1.

OMG I'M SCREAMING WITH THE END OF EPISODE 14

AR discovering everything about the hiding place. She's so clever and underestimated, I loved that!

And Gaho's OST finally played in the background, I screamed because I love that song so much!!!

AR realized she is being followed. She ran and ran into a mart and hid behind a shelf. Called Bon. Turned out that it was Bon. He is training her. haha... He said good job. They had coffee at the mini mart. Standing by the window. Bon asked that JYT hasn't contacted AR lately? No.

JYT in office. He got info printed on DW and Yoo. Entered his secret room. At the same time, in spy basement. Bon has new info on JYT background too. He told them he will start working in J intl the next day. Some other briefing. Then he said he need to leave.

Archived