[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

You do realise  this NIS agent has a SUV and a sports coupe? Plus a USD $500 000 or more apartment. He is  or was  technically a government  employee you know. Even the judges in recent dramas were shown to be poorer. He also has a storage area. Plus those guns would cost money.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am seriously wondering if SJS chose this role because he gets to try out new experiences. Well the old experiences would be fighting, fast car chases and getting hurt.

But I have to admit if I was a successful 40yr old actor that this role is kinda cool. He gets to visit Poland. Normal. But the filming location is new. 

He gets to dress up. Or cross- dress ie the fortune teller. The 007 agent spoof plus the cool killer with goatee. Gosh that is my favourite look. He is also a fortune teller. Manages to get to act frightened.

Go off a bridge. Well, a deep pool and some underwater filming.

And if he was wondering what is it like to be a dad. Do the school pick ups. Play with toys. Eat ice cream instead of ramen in his scenes. Play with kids... testing the waters. Piggy back kids. Do some bathing scene... with kids. Spend hours and hours with same children. Watch cartoons. Play with toys. Well there are A LOT of toy props.

Are we sure non of the current dads in Superman returns can't call him or get him as a guest?

This is a pretty cool role to accept. Different from the normal "genius" business man, doctor or secret chaebol. No angsty mother in law scenes. Wearing business suits and sitting in an office. This Kim Bon gets to go out. Enjoy the sunshine. Meet people. Drive around. Wear baggy sweatpants. 

Hang on. Did he need to show off his abs? Cos' actors who do have to maintain their exercise regime even with those 1-3 hr daily sleep.

Terius.png

@nrllee @alekaonu This is a part of the face of the man who received an email saying that J International has been exposed, however I could recognize the actor. Moreover, when I heard his voice, it confirmed my suspicion. 

This is the actor  image.jpeg and he is definitely listed in the drama "Terius behind me" (koreandrama). His name is Kim Byung Ok and his name in the drama is Yoon Choon Sang. 

4 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

The driving part was so golden (yup, I, too, got old married couple vibes). 

Strangely, I don't see them as an old married couple in this particular scene.  In fact, I actually experienced a flashback of the horrors involved in teaching my son how to drive.  All the things Bon did during this little scene, I vividly lived through: the hanging on to overhead door handles, bracing my arms on the dashboard, yelling instructions repeatedly, the abject terror of several near misses of collisions, and the need for ice cream after each lesson to soothe my soul.  A good 43% of all my gray hair is the result of teaching my son how to drive.  My empathy for KB knows no end.

7 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I think So Ji Sub obviously has a soft spot with the little girl by watching those BTS videos. He should get married quickly and have a cute daughter like Joon Hee :lol:

If anything, I think Ok Ye Rin, the actress that plays Joon Hee, has a crush on So Ji Sub.  The way she looks at him all the time smiling and hangs onto to his jackets and shirts constantly, just makes me think that she is sweet on him. :)   I am sure at least half of the women on the set want to do the same thing and are very jealous of her but who could blame them.

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Thanks @bebebisous33 I knew I saw that forehead somewhere. Do you get the feeling that JYT was a former agent or informant that either went rogue or failed a Mission ?

Based on his reaction. JYT/JIS doesn't seem to be a former agent. He doesn't know how to fight and he is scared easily. He literally panicked in the beginning. In my opinion, he is not a thug either. Therefore I rather think that he used to be an informant that got caught and was forced to work for the Voice, the one who pulls the strings: Yoon Choon Sang. In the former episode, it was already implied that JYT's involvement was temporary or better said limited in time. Now, the PS makes sense: he got a new identity and a new life but he was totally dependent of The Voice. He knew that he could never ask for help as he had already been declared dead. The fact that he felt sorry for GAR confirms that he is not a cold-hearted man and tried by his own means to smoothe GAR's loss.

JYT was never the man who ordered the hit in the end, rather the Voice... this manTerius.png    

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

If anything, I think Ok Ye Rin, the actress that plays Joon Hee, has a crush on So Ji Sub.  The way she looks at him all the time smiling and hangs onto to his jackets and shirts constantly, just makes me think that she is sweet on him. :)   I am sure at least half of the women on the set want to do the same thing and are very jealous of her but who could blame them.

I wish SJS allowed me to hang onto his jacket/shirt or even his legs. I am sooooo jealous of that little girl. Life is so unfair :bawling:

15 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yeah I think @bebebisous33 floated this idea a while back.  Interesting about the red shoes in SeungGi's apartment (red herring? Pun intended).  Again someone (I forget who) floated the idea that she could be the sleeper agent but a few of us here thought it would make the story go too dark because potentially collateral damage when she gets caught would be too sad.  But who knows, maybe?

Last bit where Bon is shot and jumps off a bridge is so Jason Bourne... :lol:

It it just feels like too much is being revealed too early and I am wondering where the writer is going to take the story with so many episodes left.  It's one thing to draw it out and then fail to tie up loose ends but then there's the other danger of not leaving enough aces up your sleeve to keep the audience interested to the end (and we start to complain that the story is just going round in circles).

Why even bother playing the High Priestess card and plant (or activate) her in the King Castle Apartment when K is going to take Bon out anyway?  I guess that's to be revealed.  :o

You know, I started to think that maybe Yu Ri's omma is actually the sleeper agent. Remember when Bon saw her in a restaurant with a guy?? 

Okay, so we have arrived at the half of the drama, It was so fast!

I got so distressed with the end of episode 16, and there was no preview.... poor Bon, it's gonna be really hard to save AR, OMG!

So the mysterious woman is Sang Ryul's wife. Poor him when he finds out...

I was really hoping that ratings would reach 10% last episode but it didn't :( I hope we can get it next week!

while it is looking like SR's wife is the red shoe culprit...it should be remembered that SR has mentioned he used to be part of special forces in the Military...which explains why he knows a lot about weapons and such. But whether it is SR's wife I am not sure. It could be a red herring once again.

However, I have been frustrated by some of our spies tactics here and how easy it has been for people to steal stuff from each other. The fact that Kwon stole information from the Chiefs office, means that she herself could be thrown into prison or jail. Governments don't tolerate that kind of behavior as it is a security risk. Also, there are a lot of things that they do that would not actually happen. Such as bringing their phones to meetings, not locking up all documents before leaving, not having security cameras everywhere...etc

It is like watching water drain through a colander sometimes....holes everywhere.

JIN YONG TAE YOU PIECE OF!!!!

I was actually rooting for you!!

If this hostage situation turns out to be another hoax I'm gonna get pissed. AR is not a piece of meat dang it!

And KB with them kids omg just keep doing what you do. I find myself smiling so much when it's their scenes :lol: also the ones with the 'housewives' ;)

Can't wait for the preview!!

4 hours ago, larrysouth said:

Strangely, I don't see them as an old married couple in this particular scene.  In fact, I actually experienced a flashback of the horrors involved in teaching my son how to drive.  All the things Bon did during this little scene, I vividly lived through: the hanging on to overhead door handles, bracing my arms on the dashboard, yelling instructions repeatedly, the abject terror of several near misses of collisions, and the need for ice cream after each lesson to soothe my soul.  A good 43% of all my gray hair is the result of teaching my son how to drive.  My empathy for KB knows no end.

LOL that scene made me think of my own driving lesson, when my instructor kept on yelling instructions and held on to the door handles for dear life... I promise I drive better than AR tho, but at the same time when she said "I can't notice everything at once" I relate to her greatly :joy:

The last two episodes are great! I just love GAR more and more, regardless of what anyone says :3 She's so smart and logical, and her deduction is actually impressive! While it still kinda "ehh.." for me that a normal person can find out the hideout of 3 NIS spies, I can rationalize it because she's actually very smart about it, no one suspects her, and she is very close to them that she can find out about their secrets (the electric bill, for ex.)

The red shoes in Seung Gi's family's apartment really puzzles me. Does that mean his mother is the sleeper agent? I just feel like that revelation is so obvious, there has got to be something else behind it. Also, what's that story with Yoo Ra's mom? It seems like she's really not living with her husband, judging on how startled she was when Bon said it.

JYT disappointed me lmaoo why did he kidnap GAR!! I thought you liked her!! 

Also, I kind of understand why some people dislike the spy element in this drama, because some mistakes made by the spies are just so obvious and bad. For ex, don't drive a flashy blue car when you're on a stealth mission lmaooo. Two, don't tell your enemy your real name (Ra Do Woo I'm talking about you). But! I really don't care about these mistakes, I like this drama because of the rom-com aspects and the children and the main leads are cute :wub:

@triplem those BTS are so adorable!! SJS seems to be really close with Joon Hee :blush: 

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nrllee @alekaonu This is a part of the face of the man who received an email saying that J International has been exposed, however I could recognize the actor. Moreover, when I heard his voice, it confirmed my suspicion. 

This is the actor   and he is definitely listed in the drama "Terius behind me" (koreandrama). His name is Kim Byung Ok and his name in the drama is Yoon Choon Sang. 

I'm sorry I laughed when I recognized the forehead. I literally go "It's Hee Chul!" Lol! :lol: He imitated Kim Byung Ok in Knowing Bros and he looks like him, too. Lol. (Sorry to Hee Chul fans, he's just hilarious on Knowing bros)

1 hour ago, Cecentre said:

The red shoes in Seung Gi's family's apartment really puzzles me. Does that mean his mother is the sleeper agent? I just feel like that revelation is so obvious, there has got to be something else behind it. Also, what's that story with Yoo Ra's mom? It seems like she's really not living with her husband, judging on how startled she was when Bon said it.

Yeah I feel like it's a decoy to throw us off. It's too obvious?  Especially coz the camera actually focused on the shoe cupboard?  Other possibilities is that she may just be a guest that's visiting and happened to put her shoes there temporarily out of the way? That's my thinking.  YooRi's mom was also seen at a cafe passing an envelope to a mystery man (who I thought looked like K initially but maybe not) - maybe a lover? They said she was always late for school pick ups of late so it was a bit suspicious.

Good for @bebebisous33 -

partial facial recognition extraordinaire.  :lol:

Boi if MI5 and 6 folks are as unsecure as these lot man we screwed, @guinearoyal  I'm feeling you with them holes.

JYT had me cracking up in this ep bless him...... but then he went back to be another bastard. AR seriously need to smarten up,when it comes to taking risk it's like she wanna make the twins orphans.

If Kwon put all that venom and eneregy she's been wasting on Bon into actually investigating the incident sure she would have know about the leak by now unless she's part of it and is just maintaining the line of framing Bon. Hope they can keep his Star Apt hide out hidden for as long possible cause his interactions with KIS and those gorgeous twins is life :D!

Lol so I guess we  should start a drama AA seeing as so many of us cognise the forhead.

8 hours ago, Cecentre said:

Also, I kind of understand why some people dislike the spy element in this drama, because some mistakes made by the spies are just so obvious and bad. For ex, don't drive a flashy blue car when you're on a stealth mission lmaooo. Two, don't tell your enemy your real name (Ra Do Woo I'm talking about you). But! I really don't care about these mistakes

Same here. This is the only drama that i managed to just let these mistakes past. Usually i will stop watching if i found any of holes in a drama like i did for WWAS (as there are so many holes in their lawyer work). But i made an exception for this drama. Apart from that poor spy element execution, the rest of it are fantastic! From the male lead, female lead, side character, kid actor, comedy element, everything is more than enough to cover the flaw of its spy element (at least for me). Despite saying this i do still hope they can improve it (the spy element) a bit by bit in future. But even if they dont, i will still continue watching this duh. Ive become far too invested in this drama so there's no turning back for me LOL

8 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

But i made an exception for this drama. Apart from that poor spy element execution, the rest of it are fantastic!

Yes, same here.

Watching SoJiSub running in suit, jump off the stair and the bridge, punched bad guys, look so dreamy. I'm fangirling over that scene alone. And also that drowned gracefully scene, amazed on how he can manage to look handsome in the water. 

Until the latest episode, I can still watching the drama with my 9 years old twins. So, I have no complain. If later they have a kiss scene, I might stop them watching it without my supervision (^^).

Archived