[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

Bon meeting with KSR, talking about the other neighbor. KSR telling more stories to him. They are joined by the ladies. Eager to hear something from him.

Basement. Yoo and DW talking about Bon, Yoo said Bon isn't a person like that. DW said what do you know...

Turned out that they are waiting to hear about their fortune from Bon. Bon telling each of them of their fortune. Awkward music. haha, I don't really know what he said. Bon said he's used up a lot of energy. He's leaving. And he won't take any fees. Seems like whatever he said made them unhappy or in disbelief.

O gosh, red heels in Seunggi's house!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone ordered to clean operation. K is in J office, messy office, and shredding papers. JYT on the way up.

K opened the drawer with all the phone. Got a gun ready. waiting for JYT.... is he going to kill him???

JYT in front of the office. Shocked to see the messy office. K came out of the inner room with a gun. Face to face. He shot JYT!! but JYT managed to run away. Gosh!!! He is pale and running for his life.

He managed to get away in a cab. K called someone. That person asked him to go into the secret bag room.

All the bags have been replaced with King's Bag

JYT at a bank, I think. Whatever he wants isn't approved. The manager asked him to wait for another 10 minutes, but I think something is fishy. JYT went out of that bank.

K having the driver at gun point and he called JYT to ask where he is. We don't know what happened coz JYT threw his phone away, guessing from driver's tone of desparation.

JYT saw AR from cab, came out to ask her go together. AR flashback that Yoo wants her to be close to JYT. AR finally agreed. She went into the cab... Yoo waited for AR. But AR got kidnapped by JYT again!! oh no...

JYT called Yoo and told her stuff, asking her to do something for him about J Intl, otherwise AR will be dead in an hour. AR is unconscious and tied up. JYT send a pic to Yoo. Bon is alerted. He told Yoo he'll go instead. He goes into spy mode. He got spotted by Kwon as he entered Star Tower.

Kwon rushing out but Shim grab her by the arm to stop her. She shook his hand off and went anyway.

Bon entered J Intl. No one is there but messy office. He noticed that the bags are not the ones AR saw. Bon saw the hourglass and some compartment under it. DW called him to alert him that NIS is at Star Tower. Bon tried to escape. Many people after him. Chasing time.

Bon managed to get to his car. Car chase now. Using satellite to track Bon. Kwon so determined to catch him. Bon got barricaded on the bridge. No where to run anymore. Everyone getting out of the car.

Face to face with Kwon.

It's been a while Terius...

K was there?!!

Terius quickly jumped from the bridge but K got him shot in the arm while he was jumping. Terius entered the water with bleeding shot wound. End of episode.

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Basically the twins mom and dad are busy with work right now :joy:

I will not be surprise if this family becomes like The Incredibles.. Only no superpower hehe 

I have this crazy thinking that there could be a story behind on why AR has a natural instinct being a spy.. I dunno, maybe her dad or mom were retired agents? 

Oh i dunno... My imagination is running wild and a bit frustrated coz need to wait for a week  to find out what happen to our OTP. 

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

I can't take my streaming. It stops every 3 minutes. Argghhh.

Will wait for raw to be out.

Thanks for the live recaps!

That's my situation too. The way I deal with it is to have two windows opened and refresh them at different intervals, so I don't miss a scene. Of course this can only be done if you are watching on big enough screen.

AeRin said "I'll protect you" to KimBon was in motherhood way not in term of romance. Not yet watching all the clips in naver site but already saw last scene from @triplem recap, well.... What should I say. This is my *counting how many times* dejavu. 

Being shot and drowned gracefully.

Spoiler

My mind goes to W Two World. It's like watching flashback. 

I wonder how Bon will survive? And AeRin too. 

34 minutes ago, grapefruit7 said:

I will not be surprise if this family becomes like The Incredibles.. Only no superpower hehe

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Exactly the same thinking. :D 

38 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Because he is a villain ? he did it already before dont know why people care about this dude lol

:lol: You’re right about this but I still like and dislike him. I’m kind of confused. I like him because he really doesn’t seem like a bad guy but then he goes and do bad guy stuff like ordering hit on people’s lives and kidnapping Ae Rin. I mean, sure he didn’t order a hit on Ae Rin’s husband but just wait until she finds out he’s indirectly involved with his death. I think this is one of the charms of this show for me. He’s obviously doing things I don’t like but the show still manages to make me not hate him. 

Also, I kind of see spy work differently even though killing/murder is still involved with it. Each side has a cause that they defend including Korea’s NIS and I’m sure they kill people too. I’m not trying to justify J International though. I don’t exactly know who they are. They could be a private defense company/operation who are betraying their own country or they could have ties to foreign organizations, etc.

Archived