[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

It does seem as if it will be a stormy night. Just perfect for getting cozy inside. :D

OMO, if its raining means then the love with zeal is done, isnt it?  Its the belief of the people and those in the palace that only when the prince spent his night with a woman, the drought will be gone and there will be rain.  so, have they made love already?:tounge_wink:.  Perfect!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@flake I hope that they don't drag the love triangle thing on too long also.  We are just getting to the good stuff with our OTP :wub: .  (my dream is for them to stay in that romance pocket for a little while with lots of cuteness), Hopefully once Mr. Dimples realizes that our OTP actually has developed feelings for one another even though it was a forced marriage, he'll back off. (as much as I like you Mr. Dimples, I'm going to be really annoyed with you if you keep pursuing HS once you find out).  But it will be up to HS to make it clear to him.

Like someone else said (I'm sorry, I can't remember right off who you were), I don't want our WD/CP and Mr. Dimples to be rivals because of HS, I am looking for a bromance. 

P.S. I haven't watched this episode yet, I've only read the live recaps from Dramamilk. 

Here's my question: What is an unmarried hairstyle for women back in those days?

48 minutes ago, j9sshi said:

@flake I hope that they don't drag the love triangle thing on too long also.  We are just getting to the good stuff with our OTP :wub: .  (my dream is for them to stay in that romance pocket for a little while with lots of cuteness), Hopefully once Mr. Dimples realizes that our OTP actually has developed feelings for one another even though it was a forced marriage, he'll back off. (as much as I like you Mr. Dimples, I'm going to be really annoyed with you if you keep pursuing HS once you find out).  But it will be up to HS to make it clear to him.

Like someone else said (I'm sorry, I can't remember right off who you were), I don't want our WD/CP and Mr. Dimples to be rivals because of HS, I am looking for a bromance. 

P.S. I haven't watched this episode yet, I've only read the live recaps from Dramamilk. 

Here's my question: What is an unmarried hairstyle for women back in those days?

Hair tied up in a bun like HS's is now is sign of married woman

while unmarried women wear their hair... like this....

100-Days-My-Prince-p2.jpg

I'm waiting for the bromance too.....love triangles are too frustrating if they drag them out. 

omo.. I'm just back from watching with subs and crown princess told her father that MY doing something great to her. that is why she is staying in the room waiting for MY... 
did i reading to much that probably crown princess likes MY?!.

Also, after the scene with Kim cha eon and the queen, I'm pretty sure minister jung(je yoon's half brother) really is the father. I don't think her and MY's relationship ever went anywhere, even if they did care about each other to a capacity. 

My guess with the kiss is that he does know something of importance related to HS, which is why he is back. Also, remember she did tell him that she would not sleep with him or be intimate unless he remembered who he was. The fact that he was so forward suggests that he must have figure out at least who she and MY were and remembered something related. 

MY I think now knows for sure that the prince cannot remember a thing and if he has an affection for HS, then that would be a good thing to help MY and HS from KCE. Cause MY's main concern is HS and keeping her safe and alive. If she is under the crown princes protection... it would mean that WD would be willing to do what needed to be done to get rid of KCE's threat. 

I think the next episode will start to show the pieces coming together to get the final resolution.

1 hour ago, spark101 said:

Also, after the scene with Kim cha eon and the queen, I'm pretty sure minister jung(je yoon's half brother) really is the father. I don't think her and MY's relationship ever went anywhere, even if they did care about each other to a capacity. 

my guts go this since the first time i saw they exchange letter. 
i have a feeling that MY and crown princess did have a special feeling but don't know what is that. Her elder brother also kind to MY.. nevertheless we need to wait until revelation time, who is the daddy.. we need to play "who is the daddy" this time instead of who is the husband hihiih...

Back to the opening of ep.1... whatever could make CP Yul be so agitated to race with his horse somewhere without fearing death...? It must have something to do with HS... My guess is, he went back to palace alone, HS waited for him to settle everything in village, then KCE retreated there and took HS or even the whole village hostage. 

I wonder what is KCE trying to negotiate or threathen Queen with the sealed blank King's order... someone need to shred that thing before it is used against CP. 

2 hours ago, spark101 said:

Yeah my gut feel too.  CPrincess seemed to want to 'compensate' him for his 'services' when they met before he copped an arrow.  It doesn't make sense to 'pay' him if his 'services' were (errr) physical in nature?  I think she asked him to kill a nobleman to divert attention away from the real father...but KCE didn't buy it...also there was that hand that MY presented as proof of the CP being dead...I thought it was one of his assassin mates but neither seemed to be short of a limb in this Ep...so I am thinking that nobleman that died was dismembered and served a dual purpose.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Back to the opening of ep.1... whatever could make CP Yul be so agitated to race with his horse somewhere without fearing death...? It must have something to do with HS... My guess is, he went back to palace alone, HS waited for him to settle everything in village, then KCE retreated there and took HS or even the whole village hostage. 

I wonder what is KCE trying to negotiate or threathen Queen with the sealed blank King's order... someone need to shred that thing before it is used against CP. 

Thank you for pointing out the blank king’s order. After reading the recap last week I thought I understood that KCE had a blank seal that can be used to his advantage in the future but someone on this thread said he used it for something related to the queen so when I watched the episode on Friday I was still confused because I didn’t get that he had used it. However, now we see it in today’s episode and that makes more sense to me. I didn’t think he would use it until a really grave matter arises. It needs to be destroyed but I have a feeling he’ll be able to use it.

I also think the look in Yool’s eyes at the end of the episode conveyed some sort of enlightenment. I think it has to do with HS though. I can’t wait till both him and HS find out that he’s the crown prince who ordered all maidens to get married and he got intimately caught up in the fulfillment of that order. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Much much better!

The transitioning between scenes is greatly improved and the OST is on point.

My question would be : Who shot MY?

Good question!  My idea was that it was killers hired by the princess's evil dad.

I thought it was odd that MY took an arrow in the heart (center chest, a dead shot) last week but the wound they showed this week was on his shoulder (non-fatal, and it wouldn't keep him knocked out as long as they seemed to say it did--probably shouldn't even have been unconscious at all).  And I thought it was stranger still that the dialogue said he took an arrow for the princess.  Well, I don't think so--it was surely aimed at him.

4 minutes ago, thistle said:

Good question!  My idea was that it was killers hired by the princess's evil dad.

I thought it was odd that MY took an arrow in the heart (center chest, a dead shot) last week but the wound they showed this week was on his shoulder (non-fatal, and it wouldn't keep him knocked out as long as they seemed to say it did--probably shouldn't even have been unconscious at all).  And I thought it was stranger still that the dialogue said he took an arrow for the princess.  Well, I don't think so--it was surely aimed at him.

Yeah I thought that conjecture was odd too?  Not like he was standing real close to her when it happened?  He was walking away from her?  If it was meant for her then the archer was a dismal assassin - very poor aim?  If not KCE could it be the real baby's daddy (Minister Jung? Jealous rage?).

Also there was that insinuation by KCE that Prince Seowon's paternity could very well be in doubt too (during his interchange with the Queen) and his veiled threat to use the "blank check" that the doofus of a King provided him?

Apologies to fans of Mr Dimples in advance but I am disliking his character more and more as the story progresses.  He 'uses' the Gisaeng despite knowing he is putting her in mortal danger (not very chivalrous), not just once, but twice...as if she's dispensable in the grand scheme of things?  I don't like that.  And then to hit on a married woman - not on... I am giving him a chance at redemption - if his command to use the villagers to top up the dry well was something other than just a means to buy the favour of creepy old man of power (I forget his name and title) as demanded by Minister Kim, he may gain back some brownie points but thus far, he is on a downhill slide in my "esteemed Men of Joseon time" ladder.  <_<

I just caught up with last night episode, I skip some part to watch later because I have work now, but I feel replaying the kiss scene! :wub: I can’t help myself to spazz coz of their sizzling chemistry. Like some of you said I feel like WD regain some of his memory that is why he went for the kiss! I’m glad that he still choose to come back to her despite what had happened. I’m so curious what did MY inform him! I can’t wait for tonight’s episode and later after work me and my dear sister is going to enjoy the episode! 

Archived