[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

And one last thing of note.  Standing ovation for WD/LY please for being man of the moment...currently sitting in 1st place by a mile in my "esteemed Men of Joseon time" ladder.  Notice how despite the betrayal, he stays level headed, measured in his response, utilizing logic and intellect to rationalize and build his arguments (Is he Vulcan by any chance?) with his characteristic 'O Ho' punctuating his punchlines.  No ranting, no wallowing, no woe is me, no fault finding, no reflexive outburst of anger.  He takes charge AND he takes responsibility for solving the problem even if it wasn't his to begin with.

"You started this marriage, only I can end it.  Before I end it, you are my wife and I am your husband"

He restates the rules.  He is not throwing in the towel yet despite the betrayal.  He doesn't play the blame game.  He doesn't tell her to grovel and make up for the mess.  He doesn't make her feel like she has to fix it on her own.  He owns it as her husband and takes the responsibility of trying to work out a solution.  He is the master of his own destiny.  He is a man of moral fiber and a leader willing to take the bullets of his wife's failings.  Definitely a King worth following. :wub:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You started this marriage but only I can end it. Until then you are my wife and I am your husband. Keep that in mind. 

My feelings, what would you do about that.  

- Won Deuk.

Who I am to disagree if I am Hong Shim. hahaha.  I’ll edit this note in a while to put my thoughts for episode 9. But this statements I can’t get it out of my head. 

26 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

You started this marriage but only I can end it. Until then you are my wife and I am your husband. - Won Deuk.

Who I am to disagree if I am Hong Shim. hahaha.  I’ll edit this in a while to put my thoughts for episode 9. But this statement really got me. 

Ahhh... Cheesy yet lovely.. Should i ask my husband said this to me? 

That name brainstorming part was funny. "Look at my face. What do you think my name is?"

And he reached Lee Yun... almost there...

The equivalent of fixing crooked tie for hubby, HS also fixed WD's travel "backpack" before he got on the journey :lol:

Our OTP kissed!! Mr. Dimples (I like this nickname) is back in HS's life.. Lol this will be fun. And now I understand why HS believed Lee Yul was Won Deuk! There is so much I want to say but my life doesn't really let me do what I want to do so I'll be back.. (hahahhaha.. the show's getting interesting)

For Mr Dimples - he has to act this way to gain the trust of the evil minister.

At least he rescued the Eunuch - the only person who knows for sure that it was not the CP's body and I am sure he is also the one who knows that CP did not sleep with the CPrincess.

He still doesn't know that HS is WD's wife (and I think it will be revealed that he is the CP in tonight's episode)

I find the editing is heaps better and when Gummy played during the scene where HS covered WD with the blanket. Perfect.

I also suspect MY had told WD the story and since he headed back to the village, he realises if he reveals himself, he'll have to go back to the palace. I think he will prolong his stay at the village until he cannot stay.

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

And one last thing of note.  Standing ovation for WD/LY please for being man of the moment...currently sitting in 1st place by a mile in my "esteemed Men of Joseon time" ladder.  Notice how despite the betrayal, he stays level headed, measured in his response, utilizing logic and intellect to rationalize and build his arguments (Is he Vulcan by any chance?) with his characteristic 'O Ho' punctuating his punchlines.  No ranting, no wallowing, no woe is me, no fault finding, no reflexive outburst of anger.  He takes charge AND he takes responsibility for solving the problem even if it wasn't his to begin with.

"You started this marriage, only I can end it.  Before I end it, you are my wife and I am your husband"

He restates the rules.  He is not throwing in the towel yet despite the betrayal.  He doesn't play the blame game.  He doesn't tell her to grovel and make up for the mess.  He doesn't make her feel like she has to fix it on her own.  He owns it as her husband and takes the responsibility of trying to work out a solution.  He is the master of his own destiny.  He is a man of moral fiber and a leader willing to take the bullets of his wife's failings.  Definitely a King worth following. :wub:

Gosh, I'm in love with this post. 

You're definitely described my feeling and thoughts after I saw that scene. What a mature kdrama man, also mature Prince in kdramaland. I can say WD is a rare kind of character in kdrama.

Enough cheesiness, warm and melted. It's a grandeur feeling of love #wthamisaying (^^)

11 hours ago, dito said:

Hair tied up in a bun like HS's is now is sign of married woman

while unmarried women wear their hair... like this....

I'm waiting for the bromance too.....love triangles are too frustrating if they drag them out. 

It is interesting to note that she put up her hair when she was a kid after she lend her ribbon to treat his wound. It is as though she already claimed taken? He was smitten when she used a branch to hold her hair up.

Mr Dimples and his cringe worthy lines....Haha

uKiUTM.gif

So... I feel that WD has not regained his memory but he knows more now about the situation from MY.

Still don't know if MY can be absolved from attempting to kill the CP (under orders).

LOL :D:D waddle waddle

wCYCF7F.gif

I finished the episode with subs. 

Just wanna say how well Kim JaeYoung(?) is playing MY given how minor his role is and how less screen time he has. But he shines in every second he appears ㅠㅠ  I want to have a satisfying ending for MY 

Archived