[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

6 hours ago, triplem said:

ThAnks @stroppyse I came running when I saw your tag . Mr Dimples :wub: .  I still don’t know how he can solve cases with face blindness :D .

Posted by his agency
https://twitter.com/2013_SALT/status/1049137950003355648
https://twitter.com/2013_SALT/status/1049124596991979520

A bit sidetracked, but anyone likes Mr Dimples in this drama, I highly recommend this drama where Mr Dimples, Kim Seon-ho, is the leading actor.

It only consists of 4 episodes (half an hour each) but plot & pace-wise much better than many Korean dramas.  Good chemistry with the leading actress, Lee Yoo-Young (an acclaimed Korean movie actress). A good way to kill the time between the long wait for next 2 episodes of 100 Days My Prince.

Legal streaming webpages in different regions (please help to contribute in case I miss any webpages):

North America:

https://www.viki.com/tv/35878c-you-drive-me-crazy
Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia:

https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/88904/You-Drive-Me-Crazy
Taiwan:

https://www.chocotv.com.tw/drama/9861/eps/1

======

Back on track, I can't help but notice the 2 OSTs released, one sung by Gummy, & the other by Jinyoung of B1A4, have both sung the OST in Moonlight Drawn by the Cloud~

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Eunuch Yang survived? Really???

yes, he barely did but haven't regained his consciousness.. Mr dimple saved him when KCE's guards heading to throw his deceased.

and also crown princess elder brother is the one that recognizing CP but still doubts whether it is him or not. He just said it to MY and then MY found WD and both of them fight that cut to the next scenes in the village. it doesn't show yet what kind of talk they exchange after the fight. WD just ask "you know me right?!" to the defeated MY

Ep.10 preview.  Awwwww, Sweet!!!!!!:love::heart::blush:

where can i watch raw episode?  can someone pm me the link? Thanks

ep.10 preview 16 secs

Spoiler

The kiss:blush:

FpRI2mP.gif

The end of episode animation dolls:kiss_wink:

nLPCadw.gif

cr: dc gall

Rest of the videos for ep.9 uploaded by tvN

Spoiler

I decided to watch this drama Saturday night and completed episode 7 last night.  Once the prince does regain his memory and make it back to the palace, I think that he is going to kick butt and take no prisoners.  I think that he has to build a power base before he returns and, therefore; remains as Hon Shim husband until he can safely return to the palace. His experiences outside of the palace will alter his views of the people and the laws governing them.  I hope that in the end, the crown prince takes Hon Shim as one of his concubines, later to be his future queen.  (I wonder if the writer will have reveal of Hon Shim's real name and parentage)?

I did not think that I would like this drama at first; however, it is good.  It has it's light moments but also depicts that politics of the time.

Watching historical dramas remind me that the more things change, the more they stay the same.  Today, power grabbing is often executed in a different way, (without bloodshed), but the end results are the same.   The most venerable are hurt at the expense of those who hunger for power.  

I am looking forward to catching up in the next few days.  

Spoiler

I cant wait for tmr's ep! I have a feeling WD knows he is the CP but he is just ignoring coz he wants to stay with HS longer coz he realises she is his first love too. But then he would make the decision to return to the palace coz he still cares about his dad and then Yul and HS have to part ways TT_TT and all this while Mr dimples finally recognises him and they form the best bromance (since the show killed off his only bro in the 2nd ep TT woori Do ji han TT)  AND together they scheme to defeat the evil ajusshi 

As much as i like the badass figheter Yul, I love the brainy Yul more and I cant wait to see how he will outsmart the ahjushi I mean he hasnt even done any real plans yet and all the ajusshis were scared of him and were plotting to kill, wait till he finally does something, they will have nowhere to run! Can't wait for the next few eps!

28 minutes ago, latuadi said:

yes, he barely did but haven't regained his consciousness.. Mr dimple saved him when KCE's guards heading to throw his deceased.

and also crown princess elder brother is the one that recognizing CP but still doubts whether it is him or not. He just said it to MY and then MY found WD and both of them fight that cut to the next scenes in the village. it doesn't show yet what kind of talk they exchange after the fight. WD just ask "you know me right?!" to the defeated MY

Oh yeah!!! What a great twist! And WD actually defeated MY? Wow, our CP can surely fight! :D

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview of episode 10 translation. Here you go @Visually-wandering.

Thank you very much :*.

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It does seem as if it will be a stormy night. Just perfect for getting cozy inside. :D

And my mind goes wild. #stormythoughts

On 10/6/2018 at 1:53 PM, Dramanoona said:

Saw this on IG and actor MY liked it too. Haha

Who is baby daddy?

I am betting on this with my chingu.... orabeuni is the baby daddy... he is gorgeous OMO... I get a third lead syndrome already.. and he isn’t even aftering our Hong Shim’s love as a yeoja.. because she is his dongsaeng..

orabeuni has the saddest eyes I have ever seen... I can’t imagine how he can live helping the murderer of his clan... how painful it must be...

when he told HS.. “we are the people who should not exist”.. it’s too sad..

I wept.. :tears:

Omo, omo... just came back from watching raw... so did MY tell him who he really is? More than the subs, I can't wait for next episode!! Does he know who he is already and still taking up his false identity it by going back to the village so as to meet HS? Or he doesn't know yet?? I'm dying to know!!!...... And well, luckily MY was coming from an injury and WD/LY can overcome him quite easily... he still fights well though.

LOL at the near miss between LY and KCE meeting... reminded me of the usual near miss between dear OTPs, except this is quite the opposite feel :lol:

Ok, now waiting for subs patiently, and waiting for next episode impatiently...

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Omo, omo... just came back from watching raw... so did MY tell him who he really is? More than the subs, I can't wait for next episode!! Does he know who he is already and still taking up his false identity it by going back to the village so as to meet HS? Or he doesn't know yet?? I'm dying to know!!!...... And well, luckily MY was coming from an injury and WD/LY can overcome him quite easily... he still fights well though.

LOL at the near miss between LY and KCE meeting... reminded me of the usual near miss between dear OTPs, except this is quite the opposite feel :lol:

Ok, now waiting for subs patiently, and waiting for next episode impatiently...

My feeling said he did knew something. Does it weird after back to Seoul, he suddenly walk to HS and kissed her (blush) ?

21 minutes ago, deanne3004 said:

I have a feeling (insert WD mode) that after WD met MY, he seems to know something. Perhaps about HS ? Because the way he looks her after went to Seoul is kind of different. I dont know if anybody notice about that. 

Having a busy day so I haven't had a chance to check on this episode much but my guess is that MY could have told WD about what happened between WD and Hong when they were children.  MY is the only person (besides WD and Hong) who could know.

16 minutes ago, deanne3004 said:

I have a feeling (insert WD mode) that after WD met MY, he seems to know something. Perhaps about HS ? Because the way he looks her after went to Seoul is kind of different. I dont know if anybody notice about that. 

Yep, exactly the same thought as you.

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, deanne3004 said:

My feeling said he did knew something. Does it weird after back to Seoul, he suddenly walk to HS and kissed her (blush) ?

Me too. MY must have told him something. Either everything or only a part who his sister really is. 

While I can't wait to see more lovey-dovey scenes (and jealous LY/WD:D), I just hope that they don't drag too much the love triangle thing. Seriously, we don't have the time hahaha.... I really hope it services as plot device for Mr.Dimple to remember/recognise WD/LY (maybe his "oho" or "umcomfortable" etc.). So that they can start to plot his return.

And eunuch Yang is alive!!? man that gives me so much hope TT

I'm going back to watch all clips again :D:P

Archived