Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Also...who sacrificed a hand for MY to present to KCE?  It couldn't just be any peasant's hand (too rough)...it had to be one from a person of noble birth?  :huh:.....

I think that the hand might have belonged to Assassin #2 who was shadowing MY even though he had told him not to do so.  MY would have known he was a risk and that made him extra handy (pun intended :P )

27 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Point taken.  Yeah I am not sure why he chose to bury the clothes.  He could've burnt them and left no trace?  Then there's that whole backstory of how his own daughter died and he took HS in as his own adopted daughter?  Not sure how that transpired.

I remember wondering why he didn't just burn the clothes.  Burying them didn't make sense.  When a character does something that doesn't make sense, I always suspect a Plot Point.

And you're absolutely right about his daughter and Hong.  Definitely something going on with Dad.  

• Like 10

I like the pacing in Ep 8. However, editing still needs improvement. 

Looks like Mr Dimples is the new magistrate? KCE is still suspicious of him. I hope the CPrincess does have a plan but it looks like for now, she is staying put.

and MY! Who could have shot at you? 

Now that Ep 8, WD knows the truth, it won’t be long until his true identity is revealed. And for HS real identity to be revealed.

PS. Worst fear seem to be confirmed that MY is the baby daddy. Sigh. Does anyone think the CPrincess will hide and protect MY?

Will there be a happy ending for everyone?

• Like 10

Just now finished watching the ep. with ST's.  I already enjoyed watching it live but with ST, it was more enjoyable.  I liked this episode very much.  I liked even the palace politics.  I will just put in my thoughts abt. it

1.  The king is really helpless, isnt he?  He was given some advice by prince seowon that how he abandoned his ex-wife and lost his son and is he going to do the same to him and his queen mother.  Finally he came to his senses but he is late to the party.  The VP has already gained so much authority on him, the king cannot do anything at his will. 

2.The King very well know that his son did not bed the princess.  He was so angry at the VP and glared at him when he announced that the princess is pregnant with the prince baby.

3. the ministers who are on the queen side seem to be a bit better than the one's on VP's side who are evil.  Atleast they are on to the people's bad situation and country bad shape since there is no rain, want to help them.  But the queen is not smart enough. She only wanted his son to succeed the throne and did not look into the other aspects which may endanger her and the son

4.I am curious as to why did the VP did not depose both of them and send them back to respective chambers and house arrested them.  He is really cunning coz he could gain some points from the people and the ministers on the queen's side.

5.Reg. the age of WD/LY.  HS/YS is 28 y.o.  Is the crown prince also the same age as her or is he older than her?  During the birthday celebrations, the govt. worker told that he was surprised to see from the family register that WD is the same age as MC, who is 35 y.o.

6.And why do they keep telling abt. what happened 10 years ago?  What happened to the previous 6 yrs?  is it not 16 yrs.

7.GD's point why still there is no rain?  he tells that since they did not slept together, hence no rain.  

8.My take on the HS's adopted father is, he does not know anything and he is just acting recklessly.  He took WD's clothes up the mountains to bury it coz since there was mess in his house by the thugs, he  thought the clothes may be  revealed and hence took it far away where nobody can access it.  I dont think he want to bind WD by his/HS side the whole life.  He may use the clothes to help WD at the right time.  Thats why he did not burn it.

9.REg. MY i dont think he will die.  Also, he is being killed by the VP coz he does not want his secrets to go out.  I dont think that he would have killed him seeing MY converse with his daughter. From the time he did sloppy job of not killing the prince, VP has person tailing MY and VP know very well that its not the hand of the prince.  After watching the ep. with ST, i also think that MY is not the baby daddy.  will he be so irresponsible to leave her when she is going to be his baby's mom who is so concerned about his sister?Nah

10.I dont think Prince seowon is also the baby daddy.  I dont think he will bed his bro's wife since he is concerned on the well-being of his mom, king father, step-bro and the princess. So my doubt is on JSY, JJY's step-bro.

The editing is still  a problem.  Its giving me headaches.  And the episode being 80 mnts duration, coming back and forth the village-palace scenario is really cumbersome.

i am quite impressed by D.O's acting.  This is the 2nd time i am seeing him after IOIL.  But he did do very well in that drama too for a character that was too complicated.  As somebody mentioned i also thought that he will be overshadowed by NJH's acting, he is keeping his stance for his first lead drama, that too historical one.  Also the soaring ratings seems to be coz of the popularity of the EXO-DO.  anyhow looking forward to next week's  episode.  fighting!!!!!!

here are some gifs off KiCK-A** fight moves.  :thumbsup::love:

bVoqsAD.gif

CQNuz5E.gif

Spoiler

ZmrsyA4.gif

TA3YAsc.gif

cr: dc gall

beautiful m/v on hong shim x won deuk :love:

Spoiler

cr:uploader

• Like 14

I have not seen episode 8 but I did saw episode 7. I really enjoy episode 7. There were some minor editing issues but it's not as bad as before. I really love the opening fight scenes. They were cool and awesome. I'm loving the romance development between HS and WD. I also love the village people. They are wholesomes. I love the fast-pace of the story. I actually find the palace politics interesting. So yea, episode 7 is :thumbsup:. Hopefully once I'm done with work, I can watch episode 8. / I wonder how HS knows about the secret agent guy. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

8.My take on the HS's adopted father is, he does not know anything and he is just acting recklessly.  He took WD's clothes up the mountains to bury it coz since there was mess in his house by the thugs, he  thought the clothes may be  revealed and hence took it far away where nobody can access it.  I dont think he want to bind WD by his/HS side the whole life.  He may use the clothes to help WD at the right time.  Thats why he did not burn it.

I'm inclined to believe this too (despite the backstory of his own dead daughter and why he keeps disappearing into the mountain).  I don't think he had any grand plan or was privy to some palace plot where he was utilized as a pawn of sorts.  If he was used he wouldn't have even known he was being used.  I think he's just making things up as he goes along, lurching from crisis to crisis and doing what he can to just get by like most of the peasant folk.  So maybe he didn't burn it coz he just didn't think hard enough to in the first place?

10.I dont think Prince seowon is also the baby daddy.  I dont think he will bed his bro's wife since he is concerned on the well-being of his mom, king father, step-bro and the princess. So my doubt is on JSY, JJY's step-bro

Yeah I might have to rethink this one too.  I am still trying to work out all the palace familial connections - it's all a bit of a blur for me so far...I think I must've missed some requisite minutae along the way.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mimii89 said:

Can we trust the preview? I have a feeling the kiss scene will be in episode 10. lol 

hahaha — not expecting too. They gave away almost “happang” night in 5th or 6th episode preview but it happened on the 8th. hahaha. 

@pad-hari Na Won Duek is said to be 35 but Won Deuk the Prince is 26 only. That’s why when they were children YS was so wise already and she does not play; she was allowed to learn like a man in her family but stil treated her with love as woman. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

Won Deuk the Prince is 26 only.

OMo, then is he younger than uri HS/YYS????:phew:

• Like 6

Omg, I'm in the middle of watching ep 8. where the King and the LPM are talking. (I stopped at the part where KME says that's not all that he wants).  That fool done made a deal with the devil.:crazy: :angry: Its not like I didn't know it before, but it's just bad when you see his horns come out. I'm so disgusted. :angry:

And then from an earlier scene with the king and the counsel - it almost seemed like the king was slightly bowing his head to the LPM. What tha .....?

I'm going to resume watching now. Just had to get that off my chest.  Ugh!

• Like 8

14 hours ago, dito said:

I don't know if I got this right coz the preview was moving too fast...so correct me If I'm wrong....but are they trying to install WD as the fake crown prince coz he resembles CP so much....:huh:

Story moving along.....a bit slowly for me. Editing does not help.....took me out of the story quite a few times with its abrupt scene changes. I know they have to keep both the village and the palace tracks parallel but it doesn't need to be so jarring....no need to cut a scene in two parts like that.....you can finish a scene and then move on, you know. Especially if the scene does not require any suspense. If you drag out scenes like that people like me will get distracted easily.

So for now my vote for baby daddy goes to MY again. Just the way they talked today.....I saw something between them. These discussions we keep having about the baby daddy makes be think we are watching a Reply series or something.....instead of "who's the husband" we play "Who's the baby daddy":lol:

Crown princess is playing a double game with her dad. In one she does as he says.....on other hand she seems to be working towards bringing him down. If I'm right it's a pity she didn't confide in LY and made him her ally. 

One thing that makes me bored with the palace scenes is that they have given KCE too much power.....there seems to be no one who can threaten him and his position. If you say LY was the one...I'll say no....no matter how much he hated and was against KCE...LY was not actively working to bring him down...if he was we haven't been shown any hint of it.

The Queen doesn't seem to have a strong enough backing to go against KCE either.

The King is perfectly aware his son never consummated with his wife.....and now he's been pressured into accepting the CPss child as his heir...coz thats what KCE wants.

If they are trying to show that when LY comes back he'll become a major threat to KCE....then they should have laid the ground work for that before CP lost his memories and became WD. At least then we will know that after LY goes back he has his supporters to help him take down KCE ....this way......LY will have to start from the beginning ....and what little power he tries to wield will be curbed by his scaredy cat daddy.    

Yes KCE has way too much power to the point where even the other faction seems neutered just by his presence or words. The puppet king and the prince only had his fake support since he probably always had his own agenda. Setting the king aside, the prince is now KCE’s enemy. Going up against such a powerful man will require support. I’m wondering where that will come from. It would’ve been nice if there were other powerful men in the country. 

I wonder for what purpose KCE will use that king-stamped document. Will he use it for himself or his daughter? Hmmm.

• Like 9

HIgh time that we at least get a kiss in Ep 9!

K-drama rules also mean that it would be near the time they have to part.  SIGH. The roller-coaster of drama plots.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I wonder for what purpose KCE will use that king-stamped document. Will he use it for himself or his daughter? Hmmm.

did he not use that stamped dox already when the queen and the prince were kneeling to meet the king to let them free from the talisman problem.  Instead of the king, the evil minister appeared before them and read the order that the king is not deposing them but to return to her chamber immediatley.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

did he not use that stamped dox already when the queen and the prince were kneeling to meet the king to let them free from the talisman problem.  Instead of the king, the evil minister appeared before them and read the order that the king is not deposing them but to return to her chamber immediatley.

Oh, thanks for letting me know. I haven’t watched episode 8 yet. I read the recap and learned about what transpired.

@bebebisous33, I also would like the OTP to consummate their marriage before he returns to the palace but I think it won’t be easy to do because HS will probably oppose it with good reasons according to her personality.

• Like 8

Since HS is actually from a yangban (noble) family, it should be easier for her to marry the CP.

But we have to have some movement happening in terms of uncovering what happened to HS and what was done to her family. I am also beginning to echo the concerns of many regarding the episodes remaining and so many stories to unfold. It is time for WD to find out his real identity which inevitably will lead him back to the palace (and CPrincess). Unravel the mess over there (but who are CP's allies?). Who is baby daddy? What role does Mr Dimple play in this drama? What will happen to MY? Will evil minister get his comeuppance?

And.......will it finally rain!??

Perhaps it would take the comsummation of the CP and his wife (HS/YS)

• Like 8

@celebrianna @pad-hari is right. KEC used the sealed document in order to send the Queen and her son away. But they are not really deposed... it is just a matter of time.

Now, it is clear why MY was shot, since he doesn't work any longer for the Vice-Minister. Actually, he represents a thread to him as he knows everything that KEC has done. But what caught my attention is the timing of the assassination. Notice that he was shot in front of the Crown princess. Therefore I have to change my judgment about KEC and the identity of father's baby. 

First, it really looks like the Crown Princess Kim So Hye never wanted to become powerful. She had a different dream: living a simple life with someone who loves her by her side. Yet she was forced to marry LY. She is clearly aware that she is just a tool in her father's eyes. Secondly, the meeting between the Crown princess and MY underlines a certain affection. So it seems that she loved him. Shooting him in front of her was done by her father. We know that he is a good archer. It was to show her that he was never fooled by her. She had an innocent killed and he let her believe that she fooled him. I do think that the Crown princess met the prince Seowon hence she ensured that the Queen and SW would believe that he was the father. That's why her father said that she made a terrible mistake: the pregnancy. He knew from the start who was behind. I doubt that MY used her in order to get revenge on LY. There is love and affection from MY and KSH's lady knew about that hence when she saw MY, she let them meet. KSH wanted to give him a gift as a reminder of her... you can sense that she wished, she could leave this place too.

To conclude, shooting him in front of her reveals her father's cruelty and ruthlessness. It is a pity that LY was not able to see that KSH was just another victim like him. However, cutting the cherry tree in the palace illustrates that the Crown princess showed a certain cruelty herself. Actually, she didn't open up herself too.

It was a smart move from JJY to side with KEC on the surface. Giving him the secret letter doesn't represent a betrayal. JJY has already realized that KEC killed "the prince" and he has solved the mystery with the eunuch. But he needs to gather evidence for the assassination for the Crown prince planned by KEC. Right now, KEC seems to have won (his power has reached its peak). But his victory is standing on shady foundations:

- the announcement of the Crown princess' pregnancy is a double-edged knife

- just like the confirmed death of the Crown prince

KEC doesn't think that MY fooled him, since he has never done it before therefore he tried to get rid of him. Yet, MY decided to save LY  as he knew that the Crown prince was suffering from amnesia. He bought him some time. This move was good because KEC reveals his true intention: he never wanted to make the deal come true. MY's death sentence was just postponed, until he has fulfilled his usefulness. Now, MY is hurt but I doubt that he will die. Since MY has supporters, he won't be abandoned. To me, KSH (crown princess) will help him to recover too. MY and JJY will become LY's tools in his fight against KEC in the long run. MY is KEC's weakness.

The king is now well aware of the Vice-Minister's intention. He wants the royal seat without becoming the King... his real aim is to reign through his future grandson. At some point, he will get rid of the King and use the young age of the grandson in order to reign as regent.   

• Like 12