• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question Everyone 

Who do you think is the baby daddy of the Crown Princess

a. Prince Seowon

b. Moo Yeon

c. Jung Sa Yeob

@Dramanoona   I hope we get a proper kiss  tonight not tomorrow.  I need a kissing scene already, how much longer do we have to wait until The Crown Prince get his memories. 

How many of you agree with Hong Shim letting him ( Crown Prince) go?

a. Yes

b. No 

c. don't care

@triplem Thanks for reminding me  Mr. Dimples is face blindness. I was so thrilled he was going to be there, he would be able to find the Crown Prince but now my hope is completely shattered. Why did the writer created such a character? Can he really be of help to the Crown Prince?   smh smh smh 

@Unnisarah He can recognize a person based on the voice and their manners. The way WD speaks is the way LY spoke. His behavior as well.... Remember that he saw HS twice in the same clothes. So now she is dressed differently. However he will recognize her because of her voice and the way she spoke. 

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Unnisarah He can recognize a person based on the voice and their manners. The way WD speaks is the way LY spoke. His behavior as well.... Remember that he saw HS twice in the same clothes. So now she is dressed differently. However he will recognize her because of her voice and the way she spoke. 

To Jae Yoon, Hong Shim is different. The faces of other people are like blurred drawings in his eyes. But he can see Hong Shim's face clearly, with big eyes and red lips. So he thinks it's so amazing to him and so he keeps tracing after her. (EP5)

So, he can recogize Hung Shim by her face, not only from her voice and the way she speaks.

42 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Dramanoona I hope we get a proper kiss  tonight not tomorrow.  I need a kissing scene already, how much longer do we have to wait until The Crown Prince get his memories

I'm with you! I cannot wait any longer. I'm in rage :P.

Just kiss already and get his memories later after the love has become deeper enough to make him want HongShim to be his legal wife.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Question Everyone 

a. Prince Seowon

b. Moo Yeon

c. Jung Sa Yeob

a. Yes

b. No 

c. don't care

My answer: B and B (not bed and breakfast, okay....:P)

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Question Everyone 

a. Prince Seowon

b. Moo Yeon

c. Jung Sa Yeob

@Dramanoona   I hope we get a proper kiss  tonight not tomorrow.  I need a kissing scene already, how much longer do we have to wait until The Crown Prince get his memories. 

a. Yes

b. No 

c. don't care

@triplem Thanks for reminding me  Mr. Dimples is face blindness. I was so thrilled he was going to be there, he would be able to find the Crown Prince but now my hope is completely shattered. Why did the writer created such a character? Can he really be of help to the Crown Prince?   smh smh smh 

its a god gift :P 

save the men from evil family

@UnniSarah 

1. B

2. None of the above.  She does not have a choice. She will find out about his royal status and she will go hiding and distracted by her brother’s situation.  

Since because he has amenesia, He will go back the Palace wondering what happened to him. He will remember his last painful memory or trauma but as days goes by the images of his memory with HongShim will return especially it’s a happy memories of smiling. Muscle memory will remind him that he laugh and smiled and felt love.  He will try to find about this and then he will be caught up in royal politics then we go to the seen initial scene you “will will be killed my prince,” and he responds “I know...”

But for sure this is a happy ending as it is a fictional story. 

edit:

Sit up scene:  11 years ago Princess Hours was the well love drama.  Prince Shin Lee did a push up when he was force to sleep with Princess Chae Kyeong! Hahhhah. These two were also forced to get married because of an arrangement.  What’s more creepy actors JJH and JEH were 23 and 25 that time same age as these two in real life. hhahhah. 

started with the last scene of the previous episode. She told him that she used him to avoid the order from CP to married. and WD asking HS it is the reason why she refused to share the room with him. and what about his heart then...
oughh... he left her alone.. a lot flashback between WD and HS... 

omooo... HS brother is alive.. crown princess takes care of him...

8 minutes ago, latuadi said:

started with the last scene of the previous episode. She told him that she used him to avoid the order from CP to married. and WD asking HS it is the reason why she refused to share the room with him. and what about his heart then...
oughh... he left her alone.. a lot flashback between WD and HS... 

omooo... HS brother is alive.. crown princess takes care of him...

Where are you watching the live stream ?

When my sister rewatch episode 1 I saw JY telling crown prince Yul not to go in the war because he will die, and he said he is about to die anyway. Do you think it’s somehow related to Hong Shim?

uwwaahhh.. WD told HS that even if the marriage between them started by her, it is his decision whether they'll divorce or not.  they'll be married until he said it ends..

@Nixesty  at TvN website..

Mr. dimple met WD but he barely recognizes him coz his prosopagnosia...

wow.. I'm not sure whether WD finds his memories, but seems like he's aware and something happens when he caught up with HS brother.
i kind of curious that Mr dimple somehow try to test WD identity with is it true CP or not... 
He did know that CP might have not died yet. CP servant is still lived after survive from the neck sliced accident.

Spoiler

I'm not using any special live stream link. i just accessed through TvN on-air website.. maybe you guys can try it also

1 minute ago, latuadi said:

wow.. I'm not sure whether WD finds his memories, but seems like he's aware and something happens when he caught up with HS brother.
i kind of curious that Mr dimple somehow try to test WD identity with is it true CP or not... 
He did know that CP might have not died yet. CP servant is still lived after survive from the neck sliced accident.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not using any special live stream link. i just accessed through TvN on-air website.. maybe you guys can try it also

Eunuch Yang survived? Really???

Archived