[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

thank you @triplem for such a detailed and wonderful recap!

giphy.gif

I really need to watch EP 6 with subs but I am loving how they are slowly drawing closer to each other.

I really love how CW is really starting to not just appreciate YY but very much also help her along with her job and her needs. Really amazing.

I love how YY's old boss appearing does add in more mix and how CW is helping YY fight her battles, rather than YY always having to stand up to these egotistical man!

I really cannot wait to see them draw even closer.  As much as I fell bad for CW with regards to his trauma about fire, it is good to really get to see this past that he has been carrying around for so long.

poor thing.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Most welcome @aniliaz @lovcom00 @booha @Ohsh @junejungki @SeGafanlady ...glad this thread and drama is picking up some traction. I think what I love most about NCW is  that he really is a softie deep down despite his seemingly cold front. And it's really sweet how he stood up for her twice today....Daniel Choi is pure :heart:

He is the man!

Thanks dear for the recap. We appreciate a lot

• Like 3

Okay Jugglers’ rating bounced back to No1 spot.  
(12/18)  Jugglers  6.4% (#3)
(12/19) Jugglers  9.1% (#1)  Doubtful Victory  6.7% (#2) Two Cops %.1% (#3)

@triplem

Thank you again  It was so nice to have a morning coffee with your recap when I can’t watch a full episode.   Enjoyed reading it   I’m happy about today’s rating.   Since Jugglers is romcom, it might have to work double time in order to get  good ratings from k-viewers.   

Jugglers recaptured No1 spot… M/T drama, a close-pitched battle

twxDdO5.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1374854

• Like 8

Woww the written preview EP7 came out already.  KBS wanted to snake in the viewers’ attention before they wondered off again??  hehe

The written preview EP7 (12/25 M):

CW punches Bong Jang Woo who ignores YY and asks YY to participate in the Boss Awards.
CW is in YY’s home due to a frozen accident(??) and an uninvited guest drops in unexpectedly…
On the other hand Jo Sang Moo goes to see CW angrily when  only the news of the advertisement award  is excluded from the in-company-news, and instructs YY to check out CW’s background.
While JA trembles in fear that her fake identity might be exposed in company, JA witnesses the scene where Yool and her son Gun Woo meet…

Shin Min-kyeong, ‘Jugglers’  casting ‥ working with  Lee Won-geun(Yool)
SMK joins jugglers through the audition.  SMK will play as “Seo Won’, a young and youthful secretary who is good and curious but works actively and cleverly.

UmLoSbp.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OOX0ZEKCN

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, triplem said:

Most welcome @aniliaz @lovcom00 @booha @Ohsh @junejungki @SeGafanlady ...glad this thread and drama is picking up some traction. I think what I love most about NCW is  that he really is a softie deep down despite his seemingly cold front. And it's really sweet how he stood up for her twice today....Daniel Choi is pure :heart:

Thank you for the recap. I cant wait until today and your recap really helps. Looking forward for the two ex and current bosses face off today :D

Sigh!! why my former and current boss never fight each other because of me.kekekeke!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, booha said:

Woww the written preview EP7 came out already.  KBS wanted to snake in the viewers’ attention before they wondered off again??  hehe

The written preview EP7 (12/25 M):

CW punches Bong Jang Woo who ignores YY and asks YY to participate in the Boss Awards.
CW is in YY’s home due to a frozen accident(??) and an uninvited guest drops in unexpectedly…
On the other hand Jo Sang Moo goes to see CW angrily when  only the news of the advertisement award  is excluded from the in-company-news, and instructs YY to check out CW’s background.
While JA trembles in fear that her fake identity might be exposed in company, JA witnesses the scene where Yool and her son Gun Woo meet…

Shin Min-kyeong, ‘Jugglers’  casting ‥ working with  Lee Won-geun(Yool)
SMK joins jugglers through the audition.  SMK will play as “Seo Won’, a young and youthful secretary who is good and curious but works actively and cleverly.

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OOX0ZEKCN

thank for the written preview, rather quick.

hmmmm, so first YY was in CW's house now it is the opposite? Uninvited guest, i wonder who? someome from the company.

I am glad that Juggler manage to get 1st spot!! i am hoping the ratings improve as the story develops as well!

• Like 5

I just watched Ep 6 with subs and I got to say I am lovin this episode.

Yul is becoming more aware of those around him, the fact that he was the one who sent JA the food, he is beginning to really become more mature.

the fact that CW is standing up for YY not just once but three times is amazing.

giphy.gif

Even though it was his mistake for attacking her brother, but he was worried about her safety as well.

The best moment was really the end scene where CW really stood up for YY with her former boss. That guy is an idiot and soooo egotistical! I cannot stand him, i am glad that he actually went up to the roof and heard everything.

That scene in the karaoke - i love CW lines - "if your feelings arent mutual, your actions are assault. I detest assault because assault tends to beget assault." that was such a good line, and it really shows that as cold CW is, he really has a good heart.

giphy.gif

So now for sure CW will start taking part in the boss award and oh my goodness this is going to be a fight. I cannot wait. CW is really beginning to melt that cold exterior with YY. With the yogurt drink and even the necklace, something that clearly i would not have expected.

There is indeed something about BY and how she is really bother by YY especially. I think once she knows that CW and YY will be taking part in the competition well i think she will really begin to resent YY more.

• Like 10

I know this is just a drama but I somehow could relate to the “jugglers” as I have an executive and his six-man frontliners who demand so much; but I am fortunate they demand so much from logistics, copytyping, simple accounting, presentations, simple finance, roadshows in multi-cities with different type of institutions, database management, dashboard, and name more work load but no personal requests such as the one in Jugglers.  

I could relate also for “venting” group as I have that support group in my office.

I don’t believe in boss-secretary relationship but in this story I love the storyline that they didn’t start as boss-secretary but strangers and as tenant-landlord. Hahaha.

BTW-I am also totally devoted to my boss like a “wife” but a wall it should be according to my workplan; I super like also the idea of open door policy of my boss and he is also my group lunch mate.  He line up in the same cafeteria even he is a VP designation; he brings his own lunch box and also transparent that his wife and children are his boss hahaha. 

So thanks writernim! Thanks also for everyone’s immediate translation services.   

• Like 8

@Lawyerh I know right?? their height difference is the first thing I notice. YY's height is average. Her height is 163cm and Daniel Choi is 186cm. But I like it. Remember the scene at their office exit when NCW said to YY, if you want to stay closer, stay close or something like that. I dont remember the exact word. They stand quite close to each other and YY look up to him, their gaze met. So cute!! I love that scene. 

• Like 8

@darr yea you're right. KBS is on a roll, 2017 is definitely their year! 

@junejungki Ahahahahahahah yea Baek Jinhee not only has a hot bf irl but many of her former male co-stars are much taller than she is. 

I like how both the hot directors (Chiwon/Yool)  are protecting their assistants/"women":lol::wub: they better 'cause P.As know all their innermost secrets. This goes to ALL bosses everywhere really. Be kind to your secretaries/P.As. 

"Next Time I Won' t Miss" - when Chiwon sounded off a warning to that creeper Mr.Bong. Chiwon-ah You're DA. MAN. And did anyone catch when Yool refer to Jungae as "MY MS. WANG?!?!“:o:blink: I knew it was him that called for that food delivery:wink:

Aish where to find such hot/awesome bosses as Chiwon/Yool LMFAo! 

• Like 5

f78c26ca420afc81a9eb059d04718896.jpgwhat was he trying to hide from her...?:joy:dcc5173857e2ccb2340ed289408ffa32.jpg83ca225f526631ce39e1c49e3297a412.jpg

You never talk when we meet

So I thought that was that

You never said any heart fluttering words

so I thought you didn’t like me

You acted like it wasn’t

But your eyes were on me

On rainy days, when we shared an umbrella

I saw your shoulder get wet

You don’t have to say it, now I know

I think you love me

When other guys talk to me

Your face hardens