[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

3 hours ago, bonuibonui said:

Agree. The preview makes me more excited to see today's episode. CW is a smart person so I believe that he won't be jumping to conclusions that YY had a hand on putting that video. 

I'm so excited too see if the usual kdrama rule is applied in this drama. Usually when a romcom kdrama airs its 8th episode, the kissing scene happens. So are we having a kiss scene and at the Namsam tower too? Yeeeeee!!!! But I don't mind if they don't make it for today's episode because I'm loving their cute friendship and I would want the kiss scene to happen after YY confesses about her supposed spying and working for JSM. 

I'm also kind of excited for CW's excuses for going to Namsam where YY is supposed to meet her blind date...gosh this drama drive me crazy.

I do wonder though who might be working under JSM giving him those pictures of YY and CW together and also sending information about YY and CW using the same shampoo. I believe two person is working for him and one of them is working near CW and YY. 

as much as i want a kiss scene to happen, somehow i feel if a kiss scene does happen it would be moving too far.

but clearly there is some jealous that is happening especially from CW side, plus he is beginning to realise what YY means to him.

The fact that CW wishes to move out and YY being upset also means that slowly it is creeping into her mind what does CW mean to her.

• Like 4

@triplem Thanks in advance for the recap! Looking forward to it. I am ok if the kiss doesn’t happen yet. It does seem abit too soon. I learnt from LUTYN that good things come to those who wait *wink*. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Halo, I'm a silent reader in this tread but now I can't stand to say that I love this drama so much. This is the first time I watch Baek Jin Hee's drama and surprisingly love her acting.
Thank you @Go Seung Ji for creating this tread and thank you @triplem for the recap

• Like 5

Oh they kissed?! That was quite unexpected for me. I hope it is well executed and not abrupt *fingers crossed* Am I slow? It is not clear to me what did NCW like about YY. I can see that he was thawing to her but exactly why -  it was not so apparent. She didn’t exactly earn his trust so far and has he gotten over the mistaken betrayal already?! Did the epilogue shed some light on that?

• Like 7

Choi Daniel you sexy beast you:wub:

Lee Wongeun ain't so bad himself heh:tongue: as much as I enjoy my noona-dongsaeng romances, Wongeun just look wayyy too young. Not to mention Wang Bi-nim's son is like his lil bro:blink: Plus what the heck was that Love Actually inspired presentation by Wang Bi-nim LMFAo! It was like she was talking about her Dad or something for kindergarten:lol:

Aish that despicable Mr. Cho:angry: ooOOoo what was that smile for Chiwon-ah at the epilogue eh LoL? Does that mean he's slowly falling for Yuni:phew: he trusts her aw~ sigh so dreamy. 

What is with the parents in K-dramas?! They're always so meddlesome! And what's so bad about a divorcee!? I mean it's not like Chiwon's a criminal. He has a well paying job, a gentleman AND he's hot what more can you ask for I wonder<_<

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sleeping beauty is finally awake & gets ready for her blind date , I think. 

Meanwhile NCW feeling restless , forgetting that YY is not around.

YY’s bro was at the.,.he quickly goes to look for NCW giving him his resume. Think he may have mentioned about yY going on a date ? 

NCW walks back to his office , Yool speaks to him , teasing him if he missed YY , he says a bit 

NCW sitting in his office receiving text fr YY who apologise she didn’t come in. Omo! He puts on his jacket & crashes her date & drags her from there! 

Oh my god...they kissed !!     

KISSED?? SERIOUSLY??

giphy.gif

well looks like we predicted ep 8!

thank you @triplem for the screencap.

YY looks really taken aback haha!

I definitely need to watch a clip of this!

Finally the kiss scene is out: (sadly KBS does not allow embeding but i will post the link here for those who want to see)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSo6i0tZY20

28 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Oh they kissed?! That was quite unexpected for me. I hope it is well executed and not abrupt *fingers crossed* Am I slow? It is not clear to me what did NCW like about YY. I can see that he was thawing to her but exactly why -  it was not so apparent. She didn’t exactly earn his trust so far and has he gotten over the mistaken betrayal already?! Did the epilogue shed some light on that?

Firstly, about the betrayal, if you are referring to the presentation i personally believe that CW knows that it was not YY's doing. I believe he knew that it was the CEO that was the one who changed the info and put that in the presentation instead.

As for why does NCW like YY, i believe is just a gradually admiration first, he was rather taken back by her dedication towards him, she began to break down his walls. I don't believe there is a huge reason but rather small collective moments. maybe @triplem or anyone else can expand on my thoughts.

^^

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

40 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Ohsh I think tonight's episode builds up from the end of eps 7 where NCW told YY's mum, that YY is someone he wants to trust.  I think that  was the point when he realises he likes YY especially when mum asked if he see's YY as a woman. He could not say no...but YY came in and interrupted, so we were left guessing...but it's a way to tease us...coz from watching the raw scenes tonight I can tell that his extreme reaction to her was not because he blames  her...I think it's because he has started to trust her and have feelings for her.  He really missed her when she was absent at the office today.

@kaoriharang Yes! I was pleasantly surprised that we had a kiss...but I think we need to see the subs to see what led to that...anyhow it was sweet and I  liked how he crashed her date ...ahahahh..he really let his guard down.

In my recaps I missed to mention that at the beginning of the episode, NCW was taken to the hospital after he fainted on stage. When YY came to his bed, after settling the registration stuff, he had alrady left. She looked everywhere for him but could not find him. She saw the VP (ex FIL) and he says he likely went to a special place that reminds him of his Uncle. He was there thinking of his uncle. She went there to look for him.  He was mad that the FIL told her about his story and why he had this trauma. She tried to apologise and comfort him but he just got angry and walked away...

thanks for the recap and the screencaps chingu!

i definitely agree that maybe how it is building up between CW and YY is really trust and CW taking the step to open himself up to someone else. All a long, because of what he has gone through he definitely  has closed himself off. I guess because of his interactions with YY, seeing what she has to put up with and what she does; he pitied her. After that, i guess he began to trust her slightly here and there, and eventually that developed to (i won't say love yet) but definitely he is more aware of her presence around him.

yeah we definitely need the subs, well at least she did reciprocate - it would be sad if she just stood there like a status.

It is interesting how the VP told YY about this, i guess he too does trust YY and believes that she will be good for him.

I can imagine that such horrible memories for CW is something he never wants to relive again, and having to talk about it, much less have that trauma all over the stage is something i am sure he detests, i dont blame him for getting angry and defensive (i believe i would do the exact same thing) however, i do feel bad that YY does have to bear some of that anger.

1 minute ago, junejungki said:

@triplem most definitely that stupid jerk is the spy. 

Awww!!  love their kissing scene & snow falling. Tommorow come ppali ppali. I need to watch it with english sub

true it most likely is him, i mean if not why would he be transferred to that particular team in the first place.

he probably thinks by doing this he can get YY back, maybe.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ohsh said:

CW is not the type of person who would jump to conclusion with that short voice clip. Its even weird that JSM send it to him himself, making JSM more suspicious. CW was just taken aback because he is beginning to trust her. Also he didn't fully said that he trust her. His words was "she is someone I want to trust" therefore CW walls is slowly breaking down. 

Was YY deserving of that trust? What did she do to earn that trust? Well for me for YY simply being interested to CW made CW soften to her. Her concern and interest were genuine and sincere but we somehow overlook YY's intention because we know that she is tied up to JSM's schemes but honestly what YY did to support and work as a secretary to CW was sincere and pure. I guess that was able to cross to CW and so he wanted to trust her

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Ohsh I think tonight's episode builds up from the end of eps 7 where NCW told YY's mum, that YY is someone he wants to trust.  I think that  was the point when he realises he likes YY especially when mum asked if he see's YY as a woman. He could not say no...but YY came in and interrupted, so we were left guessing...but it's a way to tease us...coz from watching the raw scenes tonight I can tell that his extreme reaction to her was not because he blames  her...I think it's because he has started to trust her and have feelings for her.  He really missed her when she was absent at the office today.

I agree. Its like this whole romance is new to him. He seems so clueless that he is attracted to her. I mean even ex father in law noticed CW is being different to YY and how awesome it is that ex father in law is very supportive. Hahahaha XD

CW extreme reaction was rooted from fear of actually loosing YY if he ever acts on what he feels, he is unsure of what might happen and so he build a new kind of wall which of course broke down so easily after YY said to do what he wants and what he want is her. KYAAA!!!

• Like 4

I think Choi Daniel and Baek Jin-hee have exceptional chemistry , but I'm a slightly bothered about how the scene came to be.

Episode 8 spoilers incoming:

Spoiler

When he was struggling with himself on whether to stop her matchmaking session (and in a way confess), he was pushed by the fact that she told him to do what he wants and the words on the mug saying "whatever you wish for I will give". Those were both in the context of their superior-subordinate relationship in the office. I know what the writer is trying to do, but the way it was presented was sort of inappropriate. She obviously also likes him and everything (thank god), but implying consent like this is a little disturbing and I think it'll be better to do away with just that part.

I also think that the "episode 8 formula" is not healthy for K-dramas. In particular, with the relationship dynamics between our two leads, they could have totally dragged on the "some" until episode 10 and not a single person will complain. The way Nam Chi-won shows his concern in a tsundere manner is really sweet, and how Jwa Yoon-yi outwardly denies her affection for him while at the same time swoon at his little gestures is also cute. On the other hand, making the kiss happen this early into the drama means we'll have to deal with approximately 6 episodes of her mum opposing them being together, his and her exes possibly returning and interfering, the company discovering about their relationship and whatnot...

• Like 10