Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

@triplem I like baek Jin hee and Choi Daniel together both are looking great together and hope of bromance between two male leads or two directors:joy:

( I'm also happy to know that Yoon Kyun-sang declined the offer Daniel I like the most❤)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Oh dear BJH injured her leg...no wonder she needed Daniel's help...poor gal

Looking forward to Monday!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 11/30/2017 at 8:03 AM, RPM said:

( I'm also happy to know that Yoon Kyun-sang declined the offer Daniel I like the most❤)

I must agree on that...though i love Yoon Kyun-sang i think that he's excellent choice for drama he is doing right now just as Daniel is for this one :)

BTW...just 3 more days right? :D

• Like 5

like introvert boss.. i mean this drama about boss and his scretary mean while introvert boss about boss and staff

i think same phase.. like office life.. waiting for 1st ep

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

like introvert boss.. i mean this drama about boss and his scretary mean while introvert boss about boss and staff

i think same phase.. like office life.. waiting for 1st ep

Hello!!! Great to see you here as well. 

Daniel’s character also reminds me a little of Ha Seok Jin’s role in Radiant office . 

Omo! Look at Sung Hoon’s hawt cameo 

Edit: the YT link

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

Daniel’s character also reminds me a little of Ha Seok Jin’s role in Radiant office

hiii..

wee will see about it

but well i love this theme about boss and staff

• Like 3

CAN'T WAIT FOR DANIEL'S COMEBACK!!!!! Seems like an upbeat rom-com :wub: 

honestly I need a break from intense dramas :lol: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Partial recaps for eps 1

So i caught part of the live stream tonight and it was really cute. The jisc I got was that Baek Jin hee's character (Yoon Yi) is an extremely efficient and over-achieving secretary/ PA . I started watching at the scene where the mother of someone important in the company, passed away and all the executives and their secretaries had to go pay respects. Of course , to win favour, they all had to cry a river to show how they were extremely sad. So while other secretaries and their bosses relied on good old eye-drops :lol:,  Yoon Yi cried actual tears and won this wailing match , much to the relief of her boss.

vj2BBra.png

6LYUruA.png

A6bwwKc.png

• Like 1

Then as she was wailing away...Daniel's character Nam Chi-Won , who I believe is one of the new managers to the company saw all this in action, and was somewhat disgusted at this hypocrisy displayed. After everyone had paid their respects, the mourners had a meal at the funeral hall as per Korean customs. Yoon Yi , efficient & smart as ever, continued to explain to the boss who is who etc , as the company staff talked shop .

DCtAEg3.png

Spoiler

z9v4R2G.png

epBdtYn.png

Then there was a scene at the vending machine during the funeral where, the OTP traded some sarcastic lines at each other and I can sense an interesting bickering chemistry here! :wub:

eXcE5cF.png

• Like 2

We were then introduced to the 2nd lead ,Lee Won Guen plays Hwangbo Yool, ...he made an entrance on his super bike, coming in late for work and definitely a smooth talker . Not sure who Yool is in the company or whether he has any connections but he seems to know NCW as he entered the latter's  office most casually.

tBRosIK.png

aK4ppYa.png

Mr sweet talker ..ahahaha

gvfOovn.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2