[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

Thanks @triplem for the recap. I woke up in the middle of the night and went straight to the scene. I thought it was sweet and the confrontation before it swoony. Wait till you guys get the subs. The whole BBA and fallout probably made him question her place in his life.

There was a whole confession there before the kiss. Besides it was a marriage date which is quite serious. I always wonder if that happens in real life. I bet it does. One doesn't get to almost 30 and go for a matseon without any emotional bagggage or an ex or two.

Night all. Back to sleep.

Oh yes kiss scenes had good camera angles. Except that he was frozen.. look at his hands. I have several friends currently in SK for skiing it is so cold. I pity them doing the night shoot. We didn't like the winter cold in Seoul when we were there this year and ran into a warm room apt by 6pm. It looks pretty cold in that scene. 

• Like 6

Wow someone mentioned about the possible first kiss in EP8 in kdrama and it came true.    Here it is a cold day after Christmas with snow on the ground and zero temperature  but the writer gave me OTP’s first kiss at the end.   I should have known it’s coming when I saw the shooting pictures in the Namsan Seoul Tower because recently someone in another thread mentioned about ‘Love Lock’ in the Namsan Tower.  haha  Nonetheless I enjoyed this unexpected treat.  

2PslAm5.jpg

cr to  DC

l9ndbFG.gif

MjgBHjQ.gif

** I found a blog about ‘Locks of Love’  It has a video showing one of the street musicians playing "My Destiny" (OST of 'You Who Came From The Stars)  :lol:

Locks Of Love: Why N Seoul Tower Is Romantic

http://www.hellokpop.com/korea-joa/locks-of-love-why-n-seoul-tower-is-romantic/

Spoiler

Love Locks

Love lock, love lock and more love locks. Countless number of love locks can be found hanging around the roof terrace, with new locks adding daily. It is an overwhelming sight, and tempting enough for anyone in love to love-lock. This is a distinct feature of N Seoul Tower, and one thing that every couple never fails to do, as a symbolic testament of each other’s love.

R5fm7jW.jpg

Busking

Talented buskers are always found around Namsan, performing melodic and soothing tunes with various types of instruments that are pleasing to every lover’s ears. During Korea Joa 2015, this is what was heard:

Korean drama filming location

This has to be one of the main reasons why N Seoul Tower is highly rated as the number one attraction by foreigners according to a survey conducted by Seoul city in 2012. If you are a K-drama fan, can you recall any of these romantic moments:

When Goo Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di had their first date in Boys Over Flowers? When Tae Yong and Park Ha met together in Rooftop Prince? You Who Came From The Star featuring Do Min-jun and Cheon Song-yi?

What other reasons do you think that Namsan Tower represents romance in Seoul?

• Like 5

55d5353dd168c35d6ae822ae1da5d20a.jpg

It's Christmas surprise for viewer's. This scene in night and snowfall view everything perfect and I love it .

It's very difficult to shoot in night in low temperature but there hardwork succeed .

I love the whole episode so funny especially whenever YY's Ex and Chi won scenes ---when he trick him for those drinks. :joy:

Nam chi Won character I love him ❤❤❤every emotion his character displayed very well whether it's straight forward --strict personality or sweetness and cuteness overloaded ❤❤❤

This drama is a precious gem.

But I'm wondering what will happen next.....no preview. 

• Like 6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEWebAG4ryzIkFNPOL8VWIYUNOK02DM_1100000_201712182200_E0005_T1rs8ibUI.png&key=4c812b222432e3f30c39961d

Forgive my unlurking but after watching episode 8 and all those before it I think the gradual growth that was so perfectly shown within each episode of this OTP came together beautifully tonight.  It wasn't just the kiss although that was amazing it was all the steps even before tonight.  When she leaned on him, and he leaned on her.  When he defended and protected her in an elevator and she fought in defending him more than once.  It's about the writing and the chemistry and mixture of how it even is when and how relationships happen without any plans or intentions...

Its' the beauty in feeling it before even knowing it.  It's about the uncertainty and maybe even fear in allowing oneself to let go and let love lead.  When your mind is saying no but your heart keeps saying yes...

I loved tonight's episode so much as I said it wasn't just the kiss itself.  It was watching as his heart was being stirred and him no longer denying what he was feeling, seeing, missing and yes even wanting.  That man who seemed and believed to need no one. Was in fact a man who needed YY more than he could even comprehend.  This woman who at first seemed to be more trouble than she was worth.  Yet this same woman would walk into his structured life on the outside only to discover his brokenness on the inside.  She would turn his thinking and life upside down and inside out and because of her nature and caring ways.  She would reach a place deep within himself that even he wasn't able to fully grasp...

Just watching him like in slow motion go to her grab her by the hand and with everything he had pulling her out of that place and away from that blind date.  Somehow not just seeing as he was reflecting on everything she did and is to him.  But even more this anger that stemmed from love burning within him worried, concerned and realizing his missed her like crazy...

And while standing there in the middle of the night snow falling all around them we viewers were nice and toasty because they themselves were putting off just the right amount of heat in seeing his heart win out and her heart listening to not only his words but the beat of his heart pounding loud and clear through them...

There is no doubt she has changed not only his life but warmed his lonely and cold heart that I believe he thought was dead hopeless and long gone because of his past.  Yet it's no surprise that love can and will reach places and people when we least expect it that seem so impossible to our human mind...:heart:usafarmgirl

9 hours ago, anopinion said:

I think Choi Daniel and Baek Jin-hee have exceptional chemistry , but I'm a slightly bothered about how the scene came to be.

Episode 8 spoilers incoming:

Hide contents

When he was struggling with himself on whether to stop her matchmaking session (and in a way confess), he was pushed by the fact that she told him to do what he wants and the words on the mug saying "whatever you wish for I will give". Those were both in the context of their superior-subordinate relationship in the office. I know what the writer is trying to do, but the way it was presented was sort of inappropriate. She obviously also likes him and everything (thank god), but implying consent like this is a little disturbing and I think it'll be better to do away with just that part.

I also think that the "episode 8 formula" is not healthy for K-dramas. In particular, with the relationship dynamics between our two leads, they could have totally dragged on the "some" until episode 10 and not a single person will complain. The way Nam Chi-won shows his concern in a tsundere manner is really sweet, and how Jwa Yoon-yi outwardly denies her affection for him while at the same time swoon at his little gestures is also cute. On the other hand, making the kiss happen this early into the drama means we'll have to deal with approximately 6 episodes of her mum opposing them being together, his and her exes possibly returning and interfering, the company discovering about their relationship and whatnot...

Maybe i'm wrong, but didn't the mug written "what he want he will be able to get it"? 

so i take that was only encouragement words. Also the words she told him he should do what he wants, it's like "well whatever.. do what you like.. i don't care lol"

Then he twisted her words to act his feelings for her.

Though i'm little bit confuse with CW, he told YY to disappear from his eyes and he didn't trust her anymore. So i thought he would fired her. But the day after he just cold shouldering her without telling her to quit or pack her things. Then when YY didn't come to work just for a day he was anxious. Well what happen that made him change his mind so fast.

No epilogue for ep 8 :huh:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Forgive my unlurking but after watching episode 8 and all those before it I think the gradual growth that was so perfectly shown within each episode of this OTP came together beautifully tonight.  It wasn't just the kiss although that was amazing it was all the steps even before tonight.  When she leaned on him, and he leaned on her.  When he defended and protected her in an elevator and she fought in defending him more than once.  It's about the writing and the chemistry and mixture of how it even is when and how relationships happen without any plans or intentions...

Its' the beauty in feeling it before even knowing it.  It's about the uncertainty and maybe even fear in allowing oneself to let go and let love lead.  When your mind is saying no but your heart keeps saying yes...

I loved tonight's episode so much as I said it wasn't just the kiss itself.  It was watching as his heart was being stirred and him no longer denying what he was feeling, seeing, missing and yes even wanting.  That man who seemed and believed to need no one. Was in fact a man who needed YY more than he could even comprehend.  This woman who at first seemed to be more trouble than she was worth.  Yet this same woman would walk into his structured life on the outside only to discover his brokenness on the inside.  She would turn his thinking and life upside down and inside out and because of her nature and caring ways.  She would reach a place deep within himself that even he wasn't able to fully grasp...

Just watching him like in slow motion go to her grab her by the hand and with everything he had pulling her out of that place and away from that blind date.  Somehow not just seeing as he was reflecting on everything she did and is to him.  But even more this anger that stemmed from love burning within him worried, concerned and realizing his missed her like crazy...

And while standing there in the middle of the night snow falling all around them we viewers were nice and toasty because they themselves were putting off just the right amount of heat in seeing his heart win out and her heart listening to not only his words but the beat of his heart pounding loud and clear through them...

There is no doubt she has changed not only his life but warmed his lonely and cold heart that I believe he thought was dead hopeless and long gone because of his past.  Yet it's no surprise that love can and will reach places and people when we least expect it that seem so impossible to our human mind...:heart:usafarmgirl

beautifully written chingu! I really love the part where you wrote that it was about the gradual growth and closeness the two of them developed. Even though CW was angry at YY (which i can understand) yet he still defended and stood up for her when she was getting ridiculed.

if anything i really do believe CW does get some credit for going after YY, under normal circumstances he definitely wouldnt have, he would have just ignored it and probably continue his life. But clearly YY has affected him and his life enough that he has come to realise that he does need her, alot.

giphy.gif

• Like 8

just finished ep 8 with sub. Attaboy uri CW! 

but is there any epilogue for ep 8?! 

I think they intentionally cut it out to emphasis the kiss up to next ep. For me, the growth of OTP still ok. the writer always using past and present story telling techniques, so it'll be justified why the kiss now.

Excited to see YY next week! my over thinking mind telling me that YY will run away from this relationship by taking the phrase not to love boss,teacher& father as a shield. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 12blbl said:

Maybe i'm wrong, but didn't the mug written "what he want he will be able to get it"

so i take that was only encouragement words. Also the words she told him he should do what he wants, it's like "well whatever.. do what you like.. i don't care lol"

Then he twisted her words to act his feelings for her.

Though i'm little bit confuse with CW, he told YY to disappear from his eyes and he didn't trust her anymore. So i thought he would fired her. But the day after he just cold shouldering her without telling her to quit or pack her things. Then when YY didn't come to work just for a day he was anxious. Well what happen that made him change his mind so fast.

No epilogue for ep 8 :huh:

Right! That's what it is. I thought it was playing on the last answer to the 100 Q&A (which it actually is anyway) and I didn't look properly at the mug nor listen to her voiceover. That makes things a whole lot better!

• Like 5

** So we might be going to see more bumbling OTP until they accept their fate and settle into their chosen destiny.  haha :)
EP9  Preview

CW and YY feel awkward and embarrassed after kissing and are busy avoiding each other in home and office.  

CW receives a report of a defect on a new product of YB electronics from a junior, but excited Joe Jeong-moo, who has been in charge of promoting the marketing of the new product, begins to prepare for the presentation with Bo Na.

On the other hand the members of Jugglers gather together and have a pleasant meeting but an insurance investigator comes to Jung Ae’s house.  Jung Ae tells her friends the truth about her husband which she kept secret till then…

@triplem

Thank you for the recap and many screen caps.  Yes today’s episode has many good sweet scenes.  According to the article Jugglers’ CP talked the rating of EP8 though he was happy with it but he felt a bit regretful it didn’t get 10%.   Let’s hope it will get better.

Now we know who was the role model haha   Also it is ex-FIL who has been called CW with “kindergartener”   ^_^

mpJ0uIT.png

cr to DC

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Thank you to Baek Jin Hee and Daniel Choi who have been able to make my heart flutterd again as I watch a romantic comedy.  It's all because of their acting and feel  chemistry between them.  I fell in love with them. The right role choice for Baek Jin Hee as Yun Yi, and Daniel Choi as Nam Chi Won.

I say honestly, since drama "Beautiful Mind" (by the talented actors, Jang Hyuk and Park So Dam), I have not found yet what other romantic drama can make my feelings involved in it, and I am like crazy always waiting for the day of the drama aired.(And now when there is "Jugglers", I always expect Monday and Tuesday to come sooner.).

There was another drama on KBS2 with a long episode, which I initially expected a lot to see romantic chemistry among the main leads, but unfortunately up to the latest episode, I did not feel my heart pounding when I saw them. I don't know why, and here I will not blame the main leads, maybe I have a frozen heart LOL.
Finally every time watching that drama, I'm just curious about the end of that complicated story and how the director will wrap the story.

Back to "Jugglers", Here's the drama I'm waiting for. A light drama, but become addicted (because I watched it again and again).  I love all the characters, love the story, love how the director makes the story with "flash back" and "epilogue",

Can't wait for next Monday and Tuesday to see how the development of love between YY and NCW, and how the reaction of everyone (VP, Omma, YY's friends, and colleagues in the office) to them.

• Like 8

NCW writes in Q & A:
"
"Whatever you want, I can't give it "  (negative sentence)

This sentence implies "despair" and "give up", as we know that NCW has traumatized when he was a child, so he grows into a closed person and doesn't want to give hope to others or share with others, so that he will later become dependent to other people.
He felt pain when he lost his loved ones, his nuclear family (father, mother, sister) and the last he also lost his uncle who cared for him when he was an orphan.

But JYY changes the sentence to:

"Whatever you want, you can get it"  (positive sentence)

With this sentence, as a cheerful, open minded girl, she gives him the courage, the spirit and support him to be an open minded person and not hesitate to share with others.

Finally CNW did what YY said that "whatever you want, you can get it", and he kissed her. 

• Like 9

About pushing glasses with a middle finger gesture, I think VP imitated NCW's habits and also mocked JSM.
The VP did that with a smile after he spoke with JSM (the sly manager) in his office. VP realized that JSM was not comfortable with NCW's participation as a BBA finalist because at that time JSM said to VP about NCW on stage that how weak NCW as a leader. 
To ignore the behavior of JSM  who talked about NCW, he did "a middle finger gesture" like NCW did  when NCW argued with JSM in his office previously

It seemed VP knew what NCW did to JSM, "a middle finger gesture", made JSM angry. A middle finger gesture can be interpreted as a habit of NCW and also mocked JSM.

• Like 6