Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

So in the last segment of the drama, Yoon Yi had to go meet a client on behalf of her busy boss. She is so good at her job, knowing the client's preferences that he agreed very quickly to her contract. But just as things were going smoothly, her boss's wife ( I think) came to the hotel restaurant where the meeting was held , and threw a pail of ice water on YY. She then dragged YY out , accusing the latter of tempting her husband or cheating with her husband etc. Poor gal. As she was being dragged out, she lost her shoe. So happens NCW was there having a meal with a girl (not sure if it is sister or friend) , and he saw all this happen. Initially he just looked away, but her shoe bugged him. He took it out and looked for her but did not find her. He was about to throw it away, but decided against it and took the shoe with him

Nkdi6L8.png

xoQAXuz.png

VXu8aZA.png

In the preview , YY has to leave / was fired for being accused of trying to seduce the boss. Then she ends up returning to the company to work for NCW. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, blademan said:

OKAY definitely gonna follow through with this show!!! First episode was HILARIOUS!!!! Daniel just nailing that role btw :wink: 

I agree. He really has that charisma and aura about him. I loved him in School 2013.  Can't wait for subs

• Like 2

Finally jugglers ep1 love it. Daniel oppa too much charismatic ❤❤❤

I love my little princess baek Jin hee ❤❤❤perfect. 

Why he save the cindrella shoe.:joy:

he already once married and divorced why...?:(

• Like 2

Did Kang Hye-Jung's character appear in Episode 1? I am guessing not right? Though the preview suggests she is friends with Yoon Yi and co?

To be honest I was kind of hoping for the pairing of Baek Jin Hee's character and Lee Won Geun's but Daniel Choi impressed me and his and Jin Hee's characters will be so cute :D, especially once they start co-habitating. Though I do prefer his unstyled hair :). You guys think the characters of Kang Hye-Jung and Lee Won Geun will be romantically involved? I am guessing no but I am not sure about Won Geun's character's age. I do hope to see a love line for him though. Didn't happen in Queen of Mystery :o

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SpaceNoir97 said:

Did Kang Hye-Jung's character appear in Episode 1? I am guessing not right? Though the preview suggests she is friends with Yoon Yi and co?

To be honest I was kind of hoping for the pairing of Baek Jin Hee's character and Lee Won Geun's but Daniel Choi impressed me and his and Jin Hee's characters will be so cute :D, especially once they start co-habitating. Though I do prefer his unstyled hair :). You guys think the characters of Kang Hye-Jung and Lee Won Geun will be romantically involved? I am guessing no but I am not sure about Won Geun's character's age. I do hope to see a love line for him though. Didn't happen in Queen of Mystery :o

It wouldn't surprise me if Lee Won Geun's character, Yool, falls for Kang Hye Jung's character, Jung Ae, especially since it seems that she'll be the one to teach him a few lessons.

LWG just looks so baby-faced! He's adorable, and his little semi-crush on the ajumma detective as well as his bromance with LSW in MQ was also so adorable. I'm actually really looking forward to the bromance here between Yool and DC's character, Chi Won.

Just from the first episode, though, it seems right that the zany energy of BJH's character, Yoon Yi, is paired up with the overly analytical and emotionally regimenting Chi Won, whereas deliberately scatty and troublemaking Yool pairs up with sweet, sincere Jung Ae. I think this rom-com will deal with opposites attract tropes. :)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, SpaceNoir97 said:

yes she did - there was a scene where she was hiding in the cupboard while debtors came to the gate .She called YY to come over during the weekend. 

LWG is so cute  - according to the character chart, no love lines were indicated. Do you think he is the son of someone here? How does he breeze in and out of work so easily ? :D

@stroppyse Yes, the bromance is going to be fun. I was surprised that NCW was married and divorced , and decided to give his entire estate as alimony! But I like him immediately - I think Daniel Choi has this charisma about him that makes him pretty droolworthy. ahahaha...I look forward to OTP's interactions. I can see good chemistry.  Such roles suit BJH very well. She was also a very efficient assistant to a superstar in Missing 9. 

It's also nice that this drama pays homage to an office job that is somewhat unglamourous and stressful. My mum was a PA to her Managing Director , and she was super efficient and persistent. And that carried over to how she raised us as well. Everything works like clockwork. So I always have great respect to those who can take the stress and do this job.

The Sung Hoon cameo was a nice start to the drama. I was half expecting some err fan service - ahem - but the phone had to ring. :tongue:

I am guessing that NCW behaves the way he does because of the emotional baggage carried over from his divorce. He seems extremely risk averse rather than arrogant, -  he actually stopped driving after that little accident. Does that mean he will not date anymore since he has a failed marriage ?

Anyway , I am  looking forward to tonight.  

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

The Sung Hoon cameo was a nice start to the drama. I was half expecting some err fan service - ahem - but the phone had to ring. :tongue:

Yes, Sung Hoon's cameo was a treat. I can't believe YY didn't turn her phone off during their dates. I did notice that YY's phone was turned off when they were at that motel, however, it accidentally turned on when it was knocked over or something. Still, no matter how frustrated SH may be, I doubt that he would abandon the woman alone at a hotel far from town! Guess why it's called acting. :)

I haven't looked very closely at the character chart, however, given that this is not a pre-production, I figured that if the audience is receptive to it, a loveline could be introduced for Yool and Jung Ae.

edit: Okay, just took a look at the relationship chart. First off, Hwangbo Yool is called the YB Group's prince, so I'm going to assume that he is the son of the founder/chairman/head of YB Group. And, yes, there is no loveline indicated for Yool and JA, but I still think that there could be one if the audience is receptive to it. Otherwise, it'll be a case of JA schooling Yool, I think, while he becomes fascinated with this secretary that he can't get rid as easily as he got rid of his previous 80-some secretaries. I think it's his own personal form of rebellion at having to work at the family company?

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am guessing that NCW behaves the way he does because of the emotional baggage carried over from his divorce. He seems extremely risk averse rather than arrogant, -  he actually stopped driving after that little accident. Does that mean he will not date anymore since he has a failed marriage ?

I am guessing that NCW will turn out to be a sensitive lad when all is said and done, and acting out of self-preservation of some kind. He's going to kind of remind me of SH in BTIMFL, isn't he?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I am guessing that NCW will turn out to be a sensitive lad when all is said and done, and acting out of self-preservation of some kind. He's going to kind of remind me of SH in BTIMFL, isn't he?

Yes! I can see some similarities there. On some of the IG accounts they were calling him a tsundere character. 

This drama does hv a lot of cliches but I like it anyway. No need to think so hard. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes! I can see some similarities there. On some of the IG accounts they were calling him a tsundere character. 

This drama does hv a lot of cliches but I like it anyway. No need to think so hard. 

Right? Not every single Drama has to have Because This Live is our First layers of Nuance and introspection and Emo. Or a Dark  legal or poltical melo.Sometimes a well written Brain candy drama with all the cliched shower scenes and cold heroes is what you need to escape too.  I feel the same way about Two Cops. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Right? Not every single Drama has to have Because This Live is our First layers of Nuance and introspection and Emo. Or a Dark  legal or poltical melo.Sometimes a well written Brain candy drama with all the cliched shower scenes and cold heroes is what you need to escape too.  I feel the same way about Two Cops. 

Oh I definitely agree. As Long as the writing ( & acting)  is tight, I will happily embrace all the tropes. Shower scenes ? More please :D. I’m watching Two Cops as well.  Find it entertaining. Love the male leads. 

I did not manage to catch the live stream tonight. So thanks @0ly40 for the clips. Looking forward to the subbed episode

ahh yes let’s not leave out the fan service here 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

Does it seem to anyone else  like the good old fashioned Broody Chocolate abs shower scene or even a lovely  shirtless scene  is a dying art?  You just don’t see those enough in current dramas. A damn Shame:cry:

Shallow ? Who me? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

WhoA that was sure one jam packed first ep. So much goin' on at once, btw has Choi Daniel always looked this hot?! He reminds me of Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. Appears to be aloof but as K-Dramas go he would fall hard for Baek Jinhee (God she's SO skinny) is it a coincidence that she and her beau (Yoo Hyunmin from Witch at Court) both have dramas with KBS LoL. 

One of Jinhee's friends look like a very attractive male heh - turned out it's a she?! OMFG this drama sure know how to pile on the eye candy - Choi Daniel, Lee Wongeun (his gorgeous smile) and Sunghoon. Sunghoon's cameo was hilarious! When he tried hard to unbutton Jinhee's blouse LMFAo #TheStruggleIsReal

• Like 1
  • LOL 1