[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

OMO! I've managed to catch only the last 10 minutes, but the scene when water is pouring from the ceiling is so cute and funny lol

Like he's all bussiness, leading the longest office meeting ever, then the water starts pouring, everyone starts freaking out, but he's so out of it like "I can't believe this", then she puts a drenched tiny tissue on his head and he's like "I can't believe HER", that was so funny and cute (and I think he was a little touched too).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lkJZaBGnVM

Anyway this is, hands down, my favorite airing drama at the moment, with the big "meanie" male lead and the similing and ambitious hardworking heroine. If feels both classic and fresh to me and reminds me of Pride and Prejudice a lot, hope it will stay this good ^^

• Like 7

I laugh so hard this epiodes it was just hilarious in the scenes with those ol men.. (Fire Me) LMAO.. That fool told his dad and G/pa who we kidding it's enough we not noble we decendants of a servant we ware these handboks all year long thats reason yall break out in  rashes in the winter.. :lol:   I laugh so hard I had tears coming from my eyes..

The look on  YI face when told her to eat up when will you get boss to serve you.. LMAO

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I’m not so sure I like the combination of OTP, because BJH has a very “young” look......she’s quite diminutive in stature and features!  However, it’s quite entertaining! I want to see what Nam Chi Won does with that upstairs room, because it looked quite creepy! That’s a lot of work!

so is that room where he was caught in the fire?  Is he an orphan?  What is that VP’s relationship to him.....not his father, right?  Seems like he is kind of a guardian figure, though.

• Like 3

Hello!

I just watched ep 3 and i have to say i am really loving this drama more and more!

I really love how both YY and CW are coming together. I love the last few scenes of the drama because it really shows them especially CW coming to really understand and more importantly appreciate YY.

I really feel bad for HY, she is someone who became a mother at such a young age, dedicated her entire life to her family and yet both her husband and her son don't think much of her. I am really hoping she stands up on her own two feet and really grow as a person.

And oh! @triplem i see you here ^^

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Yes lol he finally saw the benefits of using a pencil over a pen in case your office floods . All that ink must have run off and ruined their documents, better to use a pencil for corrections. He was beginning to notice her cheering the workers and keeping their spirits up.

The social media is so irresponsible with their allegations which just condemn people without giving them any way to fight back short of suing the people who posted that.

I just wish her bad reputation as the mistress was something that got explained. I hate these dramas where the wives attack innocent people and never get reprimanded for their mistakes .They just basically destroy some poor girl's reputation and never have to say 'sorry', I really hate that.:angry:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, hyall said:

I am enjoying this drama it is actually quite funny. That scene with the hanbok men was really hilarious I agree.

@hyall  Wasn't that scene hilarious and the servant 4 generation G/son decided to come out of his shell then LMAO.. Do something with your son.. LMAO There was a lot of hilarious scens in the last episode..

YY friend is just to nice she's going to be a doormat in any job she do to people pleasing but she might fit in there..

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@hyall  Wasn't that scene hilarious and the servant 4 generation G/son decided to come out of his shell then LMAO.. Do something with your son.. LMAO There was a lot of hilarious scens in the last episode..

YY friend is just to nice she's going to be a doormat in any job she do to people pleasing but she might fit in there..

Agreed very funny episode and that scene in particular. That young guy cannot recall his name was really enjoying Nam Chi Won dressing those old men down.

That friend of Yoon Yi that looked like a boy, initially I thought it was her younger brother and then I later realised it was a girl . She's quite a character, I loved how Yoon Yi's mum was talking to her.

• Like 2

This drama started out like every other office drama but then, made a u turn for  comedy extraordinary:lol:

Choi Daniel i's supposed to be very serious minded executive with a scar but he ended up being very funny. And the amiable sec, I think her mouth will put her in trouble with her boss. She is childish and carefree yet knows her work very well and very hilarious. Mum is already match making. 

What an interesting ride ahead.

Poor boss:lol:  

• Like 2

Baek jin-hee is so cute and charming! I had just started watching All kinds of daughters-in-law. I can't help comparing how different BJH looked then. Obvious that she shed a bit of weight. It was so funny that she shielded DC with her hankie when the conference room's sprinkler was activated.

• Like 7

So if I'm following this right, Yoon-yi's father and Chi-won's uncle died the same day? Plus he used to live in the same house? They're definitely connected from childhood then. No wonder her friend says they're soulmates. ;-)

Oh, I expect his uncle probably died in the traumatic fire that scarred Chi-won. And if his uncle was saving/helping Chi-won when it happened, that could possibly explain his complex against accepting help?

• Like 9

Hey guys, finally caught up on the show. I like how YYs new boss, Nam  is pushing her to focus on herself in her job. We saw at the beginning how she’s always answering her old boss’s class and it got in the way of her personal life. You shouldn’t have your professional life be doing tha, at least not unwillingly. Btw, had no idea iPhone suri in Korea is sun hee lol so cute. Are assistants/secretaries really referred to as jugglers? Also wow didn’t know Nam is a divorcee. Loved his story with the director hahaha omg he’s such a cute cinnamon roll when he confronted his fam and ran after Nam hahahah lowkey shipped them during that poking scene.

• Like 9