Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

I laugh so hard this epiodes it was just hilarious in the scenes with those ol men.. (Fire Me) LMAO.. That fool told his dad and G/pa who we kidding it's enough we not noble we decendants of a servant we ware these handboks all year long thats reason yall break out in  rashes in the winter.. :lol:   I laugh so hard I had tears coming from my eyes..

The look on  YI face when told her to eat up when will you get boss to serve you.. LMAO

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, RobinM said:

Is the love line between both pairs or just the leads?

On the character chart earlier , there was a question mark btwn the leads but none btwn the other pair. But since this is not pre-produced , all things are possible.

• Like 5

I’m not so sure I like the combination of OTP, because BJH has a very “young” look......she’s quite diminutive in stature and features!  However, it’s quite entertaining! I want to see what Nam Chi Won does with that upstairs room, because it looked quite creepy! That’s a lot of work!

so is that room where he was caught in the fire?  Is he an orphan?  What is that VP’s relationship to him.....not his father, right?  Seems like he is kind of a guardian figure, though.

• Like 4

About 2 love lines    It’s not clear but I have to guess there are 2 love lines as an official site shows : Jwa Yoon-Yi & Nam Chi-Won //  Wang Jung-Ae & Hwangbo Yool.  

Ib0k2A9.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hello!

I just watched ep 3 and i have to say i am really loving this drama more and more!

I really love how both YY and CW are coming together. I love the last few scenes of the drama because it really shows them especially CW coming to really understand and more importantly appreciate YY.

I really feel bad for HY, she is someone who became a mother at such a young age, dedicated her entire life to her family and yet both her husband and her son don't think much of her. I am really hoping she stands up on her own two feet and really grow as a person.

And oh! @triplem i see you here ^^

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Yes lol he finally saw the benefits of using a pencil over a pen in case your office floods . All that ink must have run off and ruined their documents, better to use a pencil for corrections. He was beginning to notice her cheering the workers and keeping their spirits up.

The social media is so irresponsible with their allegations which just condemn people without giving them any way to fight back short of suing the people who posted that.

I just wish her bad reputation as the mistress was something that got explained. I hate these dramas where the wives attack innocent people and never get reprimanded for their mistakes .They just basically destroy some poor girl's reputation and never have to say 'sorry', I really hate that.:angry:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, hyall said:

I am enjoying this drama it is actually quite funny. That scene with the hanbok men was really hilarious I agree.

@hyall  Wasn't that scene hilarious and the servant 4 generation G/son decided to come out of his shell then LMAO.. Do something with your son.. LMAO There was a lot of hilarious scens in the last episode..

YY friend is just to nice she's going to be a doormat in any job she do to people pleasing but she might fit in there..

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@hyall  Wasn't that scene hilarious and the servant 4 generation G/son decided to come out of his shell then LMAO.. Do something with your son.. LMAO There was a lot of hilarious scens in the last episode..

YY friend is just to nice she's going to be a doormat in any job she do to people pleasing but she might fit in there..

Agreed very funny episode and that scene in particular. That young guy cannot recall his name was really enjoying Nam Chi Won dressing those old men down.

That friend of Yoon Yi that looked like a boy, initially I thought it was her younger brother and then I later realised it was a girl . She's quite a character, I loved how Yoon Yi's mum was talking to her.

• Like 3

This drama started out like every other office drama but then, made a u turn for  comedy extraordinary:lol:

Choi Daniel i's supposed to be very serious minded executive with a scar but he ended up being very funny. And the amiable sec, I think her mouth will put her in trouble with her boss. She is childish and carefree yet knows her work very well and very hilarious. Mum is already match making. 

What an interesting ride ahead.

Poor boss:lol:  

• Like 3

Managed to live stream tonight so i will give some screen caps and highlight some fun scenes...'

Continuing from last night our girl and her tenant boss went for coffee to renegotiate the rental agreement.  I think she wanted to cancel the lease, but he was desperate and she agreed on some conditions. She knew the ball is in her court

6BCIPrs.pngE3xhXPR.png
So the very next day she quickly laid down sound ground rules that he had to agree to..including not making any noise while walking around and using minimum water while showering so that she would have enough to wash her plates...( I am glad we have shower scenes every 2 episodes!) 

Spoiler

Nsn7Xzs.pngxMoy1G8.png

0FjLdQ2.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So our boss is of course none to please that she is exploiting their landlord -tenant relationship, so at the office he assigned her to go look for a pair of slippers and had so many requirements regarding the kind of slipper he wanted....

koox8mJ.png77uksFp.png

Finally she found the perfect slippers :lol:

KMQdCw8.png
He was so annoyed that he started jumping around and dancing to annoy her & the OST was none other then The Lion King, lol!

Spoiler

8vX4Zz1.pngQHvmrAO.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Meanwhile Yoon Yi and the girls were chatting downstairs and YY realises that Jung Ae could be a good candidate  as Yool's PA. So Jung Ae went for an interview but YY gave her all sorts of strange advice about using agyeo and acting all cute much to Yool's dislike

Iq8l3PR.pngWGE6rLd.png

He asked her why she kept blinking her eyes...and flashback to all the scenes of YY giving her advice , lol!

MaUuJpV.png

At 11.50 am sharp, he had to have lunch , so they continued their interview or talk there...she impressed everyone with her fish deboning skills...but unfortunately she did not get the job...

Spoiler

zMs9fYd.pngNvzvzto.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

Sadly NCW's team did not get the project and he was really mad. The other director got it because he used his connections etcHe did not know how to break the news to the team & crouched outside for awhile before being spotted by Yool 

Spoiler

Vol0McS.pngK98qyQC.png

Later on the other director who got the project wanted to celebrate by inviting NCW and YY for drinks  - more like a show of power and to mock them. While going out..there was this scene of OTP ..leaving the office and she slowed down so as not to knock into him. Instead it stopped the door...and he came up to her and told her to stop doing thing like this...hmmm love line will start to appear soon

sJiO4T6.pngUV9EIDp.png

At the club , the other director tried to show power and mock them, forcing YY to pour his drinks,  that NCW finally put his foot down and told him off and they left

Spoiler

kcEgm96.pngaR0MGcj.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The OTP went for a meal at a road side store and both feeling depressed , drank soju

Spoiler

4OpoFMN.pngoNHPhAb.png

they took a cab back, YY was so drunk .During the journey, she woke up but realised she was sleeping on his lap...so embarrassed she continued to pretend to sleep, lol! She continued her drunk charade even when they reached home...but finally he called her out on it after helping her to the door...

vrDAU8k.png8FRdVCW.png

Spoiler

VBr8P41.pngVdWfnjW.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The next day YY feeling bad that they bailed out on her secretary friend the night before, tried contacting the latter, but the latter refused to reply. Then suddenly all the secretaries got a text calling them to meet the chief secretary of the YB group. They all had to quickly change and meet her. It felt like training for the army. The lady asked YY why she was in flats and YY said it was bcos her boss does not like the sound of high heels...

Spoiler

DtScvLe.pngzm4fqdC.png

The lady asked who her boss was , and YY said NCW. The lady was surprised and they had a one to one talk

Spoiler

7lZYyzz.pnghlyZRR9.png

After the talk, YY went home and went through NCW's trash , looking for something...he caught her in the act to which she gave some feeble excuse

FYxLGKf.pnghLqLV5E.png

She kept acting strangely in the office but I think he knew what she was up to and gave her a document - she smiled as if it was what she wanted'

Spoiler

qfKyGEC.pngLvG2RPa.png

Alright, that is all for tonight...I really like this drama. It's hilarious and Daniel Choi in particular is really carrying the drama with his seemingly aloof personality. I am curious to what happened in that house 20 years ago - clearly he has fond memories  (he loved the tree) as well as bad ones , and coming home is the best way for him to overcome this survivor guilt that he is having.  And oh I really love this scene from last night...he is slowly realising her value & how good she is at what she does.'

Spoiler

9ywTY0y.png

Waves @kaoriharang and @booha ...great to see you guys here...

You are welcome @aurelly BJH is perfect for this role. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1