Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

16 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

WhoA that was sure one jam packed first ep. So much goin' on at once, btw has Choi Daniel always looked this hot?! He reminds me of Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. Appears to be aloof but as K-Dramas go he would fall hard for Baek Jinhee (God she's SO skinny) is it a coincidence that she and her beau (Yoo Hyunmin from Witch at Court) both have dramas with KBS LoL. 

One of Jinhee's friends look like a very attractive male heh - turned out it's a she?! OMFG this drama sure know how to pile on the eye candy - Choi Daniel, Lee Wongeun (his gorgeous smile) and Sunghoon. Sunghoon's cameo was hilarious! When he tried hard to unbutton Jinhee's blouse LMFAo #TheStruggleIsReal

Yes, Baek Jin hee has a lot riding on her shoulders after the success of bF’s drama. I don’t expect this drama to beat / match those ratings but heck as long as they keep up the consistency in how this drama is written, make it fun & meaningful , give me some laughter & tears - am a happy camper. 

Daniel always had this charisma about him. Even in school 2013. He does these seemingly cold at first but actually sensitive male roles quite well. I like him. Post military body is not wasted :tongue::lol: - you’ll see it in eps 2. 

I don’t mind Sung Hoon coming in for another cameo , lol !! 

• Like 5

Despite its  mixed reception online fr international viewers, I think it’s getting some interest back home in SK as ratings rise 

And i suspect folks are looking for something light & fun ( given the year end ) - giving the other 2 dramas some competition 

• Like 4

I think  fire accident related to chi Won also related to Yoon yi 's father.... whom he was addressing uncle.

Chi Won definitely gonna be hard to handle for yoon yi ..Most of the part in episode when she was shown hurting and reflecting hardness of her job.

If chi Won know about the cutter deal with yoon yi then bomb blast definitely gonna happen. 

In ending when chi Won give her hard words and leave then her friend called her to tell her about Chi Won her Soulmate:joy:that was hilarious. 

Is there gonna be a love triangle by adding Yul...?? ? :D

9c0205f2cbbe0f19bf91a919910873f7.jpg66d96c3199d1fdc7b1a4042313d13505.jpg7e5476ac69ac9a72c87170b581f84be5.jpg

• Like 6

9 hours ago, RPM said:

Is there gonna be a love triangle by adding Yul...?? ? :D

I don't get those vibes of an impending love triangle. If anything maybe Jung Ae and Yool may get something going, since she will likely end up working for him.

Did feel sorry for YY - the price of loyalty to a sleazy boss is that he climbs up the ladder and you get left behind. He won't be able to survive long anyway unless he gets a secretary like YY. And then when NCW told her off at the dinner, I felt it a little unfair to her as she really was just doing her job. I look forward to her schooling him a little. :tongue:. But he did make some good points of course, that this culture of being a yes woman has to stop. Sadly it's normal here in this part of the world.

I enjoyed the 2nd eps. The pace was pretty good. It kept my interest and I do like the OTP is the same frame. I am also guessing that NCW must have been saved from the fire by YY's dad as a kid or something.  A possible tragic childhood ( did he lose his parents in the fire since the Director Do says he is the only family he has got left?) and a  divorce- it's no wonder he is so wary of everything and everyone. 

Looking forward to next week!

• Like 6

I love this drama. Hope it maintains the pace. This gives me the vibe of chief Kim and I love chief kim

• Like 6

Episode 2 was pretty good too. I will keep following this drama faithfully. However, I need to ask ... in episode 1,  a lady was hiding from loan sharks. She called Yun-yi. Who was that that lady? I didn't get a good look at her face.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, monalisa said:

Episode 2 was pretty good too. I will keep following this drama faithfully. However, I need to ask ... in episode 1,  a lady was hiding from loan sharks. She called Yun-yi. Who was that that lady? I didn't get a good look at her face.

That’s Jung Ae. The girls went over to her house for a meal. Her husband ran away ( I’m Guessing) and the creditors were at her door / Gate asking for payment. So she was hiding & needed to give the impression no one was home 

• Like 5

HAHAHA the 2nd episode was even better!!! Both their reactions when they found out who they were :lol: and I expect many hijinks in the future! This show remind me of She Was Pretty in some sense because of the whole workplace shenanigans and comedy and I loved that show :D hope the ratings get higher!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

That was some brilliant K-Drama sorcery there done by Choi Daniel when he strategically dropped his handkerchief for Jinhee to dry her tears from some 3-4 floors above LoL!:blink: Is that Haru's Mom? She looks so young. I, for one didn't see an issue when Choi Daniel told her that she just needs to do nothing and stay put as his P.A. LoL. I mean move over honey, where can I sign up for the job!??!:tongue: Still a lil iffy on whether to stay watching guess will have to wait and see a few more future ep.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hi everybody :)
Nice to see Yoon Yi bounced back to her can-do spirit at the end of EP2.  I didn’t think she would recover that soon from such a punch given by Chi Won.    Maybe she realized she didn’t have any other option. With the black mark left on her resume because of her old boss she had to work with Chi Won.    It seems Baek Jin Hee picked a very colorful character which has to jump around from one extreme to another for her secretary job.  She looks like she’s having fun playing Yoon Yi.

** Choi  Yeo Jin makes a special appearance as the boss’s secretary/or (?) secretary’s boss (I wasn’t sure which one).  According to the article the shooting took place 12/9 under cold weather.  It’s winter in Korea.  CYJ brought warm packs for those extras.   Just looking at the pictures made me shiver.    How anyone could stand outside  wearing such clothes.

PPWahhP.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/222502

** Baek Jin Hee posted IG ‘When it’s cold, watch Jugglers in home’

:unsure::lol:

ZwsyhNm.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110793523

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OMO! I've managed to catch only the last 10 minutes, but the scene when water is pouring from the ceiling is so cute and funny lol

Like he's all bussiness, leading the longest office meeting ever, then the water starts pouring, everyone starts freaking out, but he's so out of it like "I can't believe this", then she puts a drenched tiny tissue on his head and he's like "I can't believe HER", that was so funny and cute (and I think he was a little touched too).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lkJZaBGnVM

Anyway this is, hands down, my favorite airing drama at the moment, with the big "meanie" male lead and the similing and ambitious hardworking heroine. If feels both classic and fresh to me and reminds me of Pride and Prejudice a lot, hope it will stay this good ^^

• Like 8