Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@junejungki @kaoriharang

Prior to @booha ‘s character description given above , i had already suspected that BY ( or is it BN) ‘s reaction to YY stems from her insecurities due to her qualifications as per my quote & also How NCW protected YY. It’s not that she wanted NCW as her boss but it’s likely because her boss treats her disrespectfully , so she’s just green eyed that YY has someone who stands up for her.

But oh no, she’s going to turn into a black swan - that’s not good 

agreed chingu, it definitely comes from an insecure mode from BY.

But if she does become the bad person here. then it will be really sad since YY and her are friends.

• Like 4

@triplem        Yes BN only turns into a sad black swan and not a full blown up kdrama diva psycho. It makes sense. After all this is lighthearted romcom.   Actually I’ve been enjoy watching trio’s banter (YY & CW & HY) so much that I forgot about the BN character.   ahhh

YB slogan: She shouted ‘for the boss, of the boss, by the boss…’     This reminds me of the famous Lincoln’s Gettysburg speech: “… and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”   hehe  :unsure:

20 hours ago, junejungki said:

The questionaire prepared by  Yool. He copied the questionaire from fan club site. That really makes me laugh because we know what kind of question you get from fan club site. 

First time?? Short & intense. hahahaha!! :lol:

sorry to cut the post

Whhaaa  ‘questionnaire from a fan club site’   so wickedy the writer is    lol :)

** I translated some of Q&As with the screencaps  
((100 Q&A ))
#8 nickname: ((유치원,   남이사))
#9 hobby: Finding a typo in a book
#10 habit:  Raise the glasses with the middle finger ((**Jo Sang Moo thought of insult when Chi Won flipped his finger in front of him.  hehe ))  
#11 favorite entertainer:  Chloë  (Grace) Moretz ((**don’t know who is ))  Song Hye-kyo ((**but , know her well))
#12 Treasure No.1: Dong-dae-mun Gate (Heunginjimun Gate)
#13 favorite movie:  Home Alone
#14 favorite drama: Babyfaced Beauty (KBS2 / 2011) - Choi Jin-Wook ((** Choi Daniel’s drama))
#15 favorite book: Kim Seong-mo  comic book
#16 favorite color: black & navy
….
#76 first love: ((**something like junior high school… ))
#77 first kiss: It was good.
#78 first experience: ((**not sure what the exact meaning of it but Chi Won first wrote ‘short and intense’, then he erased it. Wondering why he erased and what he wrote subsequently.  hehe))

PS  About #8 nickname  ((**The writer plays with his name))
남치원((Nam Chi Won))
유치원:  not sure the exact meaning but one is translated as ‘kindergarten’   Perhaps referring to him as immature??
남이사:  meaning 'do not care what you do'. Na-mi-sa is a Kyong-sang dialect and is from Na-mi-ya (남이야)

PS About #12 Treasure No.1 ((**suggesting the writer is well versed in trivia))
I read there are 2 different names, National treasure No.1 (Seoul Sungnyemun Gate(Seoul Chungri Gate)) and Treasure No.1(Dongdaemun Gate (Heunginjimun Gate)).    
 There are some explanations about  why and how it happened but a general consensus tells that one isn’t supposedly better than another yet 2 categories stand ??  
I found an article, ‘why 2 treasures?’    Yeah some Koreans wanted to know about this strange nonsensical topic. 

http://tip.daum.net/question/477414

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://tip.daum.net/question/477414&prev=search

jxVeYEB.png

Spoiler

CV5UUmE.png

vZODFLv.png

cp3trsp.png

MJD8xyR.png

#10 habit:  Raise the glasses with the middle finger BiYtA6V.gif

Spoiler

BIAmm5C.jpg

6A5kRpY.jpg

OZ2Vg91.jpg

aOyhZ16.jpg

nE5xR1Y.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, 0ly40 said:

preview ep5

thank you  :)

preview EP5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSqfnOGdpAU

Sorry  I only made some portion for the translation.  huuu -_-   Hopefully someone will do it

Boss sec:  (( inaudible ))
YY:  ((something like ‘not going out’))
Kyung Rye :  Two of your bosses should be interchanged
YY: You haven’t eaten breakfast yet…
YY: ((inaudible))
YY: Are you human
YY: (22) Someone could be in the basement
YY:(24)  Let’s sleep together   
Male?: Directornim do you like Jwa Yoon-Yi ssi?  ((**sound like YY’s ex boyfriend??))
YY: Taste good right?!  
YY: I think I may be in one side of love.
CW: I walk alone.
YY: The one who loves is the weaker
YY: Directornim!!

BTS

https://www.instagram.com/p/BctBAEggWN_/?tagged=저글러스

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

just passing by.. chingus, if you haven't already, please do check out the new events section in the forum. there is a holiday hunt happening!

• Like 4

@booha you can read Korean?? That's impressive. I wish I can read Korean. But the questions was really funny. Naughty writer :D

The middle finger part also very funny. hahahaha!!

• Like 4

Watching the last episode accidentally, thus need to follow it till the end  :D However, I just realised the dramas I watched are on the same day ha ha, just need to choose one to watch it live.

• Like 7

Dearest @Yongzura !! You are here. This is great 

@booha Sending you some finger hearts. You are always so resourceful. Thanks for all the updates & translations 

i hope ratings continue to improve For the sake  of the cast 

I’m still giggling at the 100 questions

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I'm so touched watching the scene when YY comforted her best friend by saying she's already good in her own way as a housewife (i forgot the exact words) :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

**I noticed the writer’s name was written 2 different ways:  Jo Yong Hae ( 조용해)  & Jo Yong (조용).  The KBS official site posted it as Jo Yong (조용)  so the other name, Jo Yong Hae ( 조용해)  must have happened by mistake or perhaps not??    While searching the writer on the daum net, I  found something interesting about the name of the writer.  In Korean, 조용 means ’quiet’ and  조용해,  ‘be quiet’  haha    So this name brought  rather amusing reaction from some people:  ‘quiet writernim’/’be quiet writernim’  haha   

**The secret origin of the name, YB.   It is another pun from the writer.   In the retreat meeting CW mildly threatened the head elder about revealing YB and then later H Yool explained it to YY.
YB is abbreviation of  Yang Ban (양반 aristocrat, nobleman ).

18 hours ago, junejungki said:

@booha you can read Korean?? That's impressive. I wish I can read Korean. But the questions was really funny. Naughty writer :D

The middle finger part also very funny. hahahaha!!

You probably don’t know that half of the Korean vocabulary comes from Chinese. It’s because the Korean language doesn’t have a long history to be developed like Chinese. So even though I know Korean, I have a very limited range with Chinese words. It means I have to watch a drama with Eng subs if a drama is about law or saguk which has a lot of Chinese words.  Yeah recently I have been trying to watch dramas in raw in order to learn more and to appreciate dialogue but it is hard.   

Wow I missed the part about the questionnaire from the fan club site.  haha  Then CW sat down and answered them seriously.   Funny indeed     When CW made a middle finger I thought he did it intentionally but now we know it wasn’t.   Surprisingly this drama has a lot of funny and quirky parts.  

17 hours ago, triplem said:

Dearest @Yongzura !! You are here. This is great 

@booha Sending you some finger hearts. You are always so resourceful. Thanks for all the updates & translations 

i hope ratings continue to improve For the sake  of the cast

haha thank you  I thought this drama was a just lighthearted romcom but it turned out the writer added lot more verbal sparks.  Yes it’s good to know Korean albeit limited.   Btw  I read the article which mentions about the writer and before the production, many people read the script and thought it was highly entertaining.  

((part translation))

'Jugglers' CP  "No1 rating, thanks to Baek Jin Hee X Choi Daniel performance"

The secret for #1 rating was the good acting by Choi Daniel and Baek Jin Hee, and Jo Yong’s writing skill.  LKJ CP explained “Choi Daniel and Baek Jin Hee played really well.  In fact, in filming it is all about the detail game and the actors knew it and acted well.  While playing a comic scene they kept up the emotional line.  ((*not sure if the writer is a woman or a man)) Jo Yong writer is new but the writer has a lot of artistic sense  as the writer has been working as a variety entertainment writer for a long time.  The writer personally handled  all the details in the big project  and wrote the tight script, so it was possible to control the line  even though it appeared to exceed.”  

‘Jugglers’ is a project which earlier created  a lot of interest among the people who read the script and thought it very interesting.   Plus 'Hi-Kick 3 - Short Leg Counterattack' heroine Baek Jin Hee and 'Roof Through High Kick' charm Choi Daniel, joined forces and attracted more attention. It is expected that the "Jugglers" will continue to rise as it is finally getting popular recognition.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/

yG1yldH.jpg

rd8S0Pq.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

2017121801001322200094511_20171217081222

fighting :joy: and I wish  police arrest them and put them in a lockup together for one day:D

0004141597_001_20171217155814926.pnginsta update 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

** KBS said Jugglers started to receive a lot of good feedback on the official home page and the portal site.    Happy to hear Jugglers is receiving a good response from the viewers.    Jugglers is perfect  for working people who have to slog through dreary winter weather.  Especially like a cold Monday night, a good drama like Jugglers can be so addictive.  B):rolleyes:
Here is the article about ‘Jugglers fever’ and the reasons for its attraction.  It’s too long to translate.  

(Jugglers: Secretaries) After curing Monday blues, Jugglers fever starts #M/T #Jugglers day
Jugglers: Secretaries is receiving the explosive attention of viewers, as a ‘devilish drama’ which cures Monday blues.

eaevUT0.jpg

Spoiler

mYnezrt.jpg

2kFsn5s.jpg

NxB1t52.jpg

sGqUI7D.jpg

Spoiler

CPniHWB.jpg

6oxwdNZ.jpg

05qQLyf.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/223026

0PrhXuN.gif

76Ekezj.gif

cr to DC

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, junejungki said:

No one doing recap here? 

I have screen capped some shots , uploading to imgur. Will  highlight some scenes in a bit. 

----------------------------

I started watching at the scene where she was deciding to submit some personal info about NCW , and she flashbacked to the scene where she spoke to the sleazy director. She decided against it. She went into his room to tidy up and water the cactus. He comes in telling her not to..but somehow in their convo he seems to have soften up. 

3hA1ZEs.png3hA1ZEs.png
Meanwhile JA reports for her first day at work. YY had to help her touch up her make up

Spoiler

DW5l5yV.pngevkSeA4.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

I have screen capped some shots , uploading to imgur. Will  highlight some scenes in a bit. 

Thanks. I am counting days just because of this drama :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

JA was introduced to the rest of the team, there were already 3 musketeer female employees who look down at her. She was indeed blurr, did not what to do, even not knowing how to pick up the phone, lol. Yool calls her to come down the office and tells her he has a task for her 

cfBaXAI.pngcDWJndp.png

Omo! His first job for her was to go and break off with his GF or fling....he made her say harsh words to the gal and pass some money to her while he instructed word for word via earphone on what to say. The girl was really pissed off & threw some water at JA, took the money and call her gangster friends over. Yool called JA to run out from there. The gangsters gave chase. Her heels got stuck in a man hole & Yool came on a bike to save her.

bQzKcNh.png

Spoiler

ovg9WrY.png

Spoiler

Js8KQRO.pnga5zd0jq.png

wksxTbj.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Yool took her to fix the shoes but it took a while and he had to take off ....these two are really cute together ...i ship them...:lol:

UBylHNJ.pngt3ZbwDa.png

he had a dinner date with Nam Chi Won!!! NCW was really pissed that he was late, and wanted to leave . However Yool used his cute charms to persuade NCW to stay. The bromance is taking off...Yool has a way with NCW.. he managed to persuade NCW to do something for him as well

FVfaDmg.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Meanwhile JA went to the shops to look at shoes, but she can't afford to get them like before...she goes to the police station and stares at the Missing Person's poster of her hubby. She knows she has to stay strong and goes to bookshop to get books to improve herself

Spoiler

FGiLHz4.pngtRJ9LGB.png

Meanwhile Yool calls YY who was home to come help him...NCW was drunk, and Yool was not sure where to send him to. YY caught a cab and quickly got there. And she told Yool , she'll take him home. He was super drunk...lol!

1yk11VR.png5EbzWVu.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3