Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Recommended Posts

Baek jin-hee is so cute and charming! I had just started watching All kinds of daughters-in-law. I can't help comparing how different BJH looked then. Obvious that she shed a bit of weight. It was so funny that she shielded DC with her hankie when the conference room's sprinkler was activated.

  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if I'm following this right, Yoon-yi's father and Chi-won's uncle died the same day? Plus he used to live in the same house? They're definitely connected from childhood then. No wonder her friend says they're soulmates. ;-)

 

Oh, I expect his uncle probably died in the traumatic fire that scarred Chi-won. And if his uncle was saving/helping Chi-won when it happened, that could possibly explain his complex against accepting help?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, finally caught up on the show. I like how YYs new boss, Nam  is pushing her to focus on herself in her job. We saw at the beginning how she’s always answering her old boss’s class and it got in the way of her personal life. You shouldn’t have your professional life be doing tha, at least not unwillingly. Btw, had no idea iPhone suri in Korea is sun hee lol so cute. Are assistants/secretaries really referred to as jugglers? Also wow didn’t know Nam is a divorcee. Loved his story with the director hahaha omg he’s such a cute cinnamon roll when he confronted his fam and ran after Nam hahahah lowkey shipped them during that poking scene.

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Why was he erasing the answers he wrote on the questionnaire?

 

The questions on that fan site questionnaire were embarrassing. Like "your first time".  The type of woman he likes and so on so he thought better of his answers. 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ladysaotome said:

So if I'm following this right, Yoon-yi's father and Chi-won's uncle died the same day? Plus he used to live in the same house? They're definitely connected from childhood then. No wonder her friend says they're soulmates. ;-)

 

Oh, I expect his uncle probably died in the traumatic fire that scarred Chi-won. And if his uncle was saving/helping Chi-won when it happened, that could possibly explain his complex against accepting help?

 

i like that theory, it does seem that CW's trauma also stems from having sort of 'bad luck' thrust upon him. And if really like what it is being theorize that the uncle died while trying to save CW. And subsequently maybe bad things have happen to others because of CW (maybe like the failure of his marriage and so on) it would explain this huge trauma and anxiety that CW has. Which will explain his curtness to others and putting everyone at some distance as well.

 

5 hours ago, philosophie said:

Hey guys, finally caught up on the show. I like how YYs new boss, Nam  is pushing her to focus on herself in her job. We saw at the beginning how she’s always answering her old boss’s class and it got in the way of her personal life. You shouldn’t have your professional life be doing tha, at least not unwillingly. Btw, had no idea iPhone suri in Korea is sun hee lol so cute. Are assistants/secretaries really referred to as jugglers? Also wow didn’t know Nam is a divorcee. Loved his story with the director hahaha omg he’s such a cute cinnamon roll when he confronted his fam and ran after Nam hahahah lowkey shipped them during that poking scene.

 

I agree with this, i couldnt at first understand why YY went above and beyond herself to make her boss happy. But with some lines being draw by CW which does make sense in the world of professionalism, CW being her boss is actually a good thing for her. I am looking forward to more!

 

 

and hi again @triplem it is good to see you since LUTYN ^^

giphy.gif

Spoiler

are you currently only following this drama?

 

 

 

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @triplem 

9J2PByV.jpg

Hi  Thank you for the recaps  
I enjoyed so much the trio chemistry of  Yoon Yi & Choi Won & Hwangbo Yool.  HY is so likeable with either YY or CM.   Lee Won Geun as Hwangbo Yool is such a good choice.  OTP need his immature but sweet nature as a sugary coat  because  OTP started with a lot of sharp edges.   Now OPT is making a connection.  It’s time for HY & his new secretary Jung Ae and they did great with their first encounter in today’s episode. 

I was very impressed by Choi Daniel’s  great timing for comical scenes. It was precise yet smooth and natural.

 

cute OTP :)

i9meG5I.gif

 

pL0DCvK.gif

 

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally watched ep 4. I am just curious as to why BY got jealous of YY? is it because of the way their bosses treat them respectively?

 

I am warming up to CW a lot more, even though both of them especially CW doesnt seem to have really taken any interest in YY but i like how he is standing up for her, and really trying to help her out in doing her job.

 

I am so curious to see the answers to all the Q&A CW filled out.

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Finally watched ep 4. I am just curious as to why BY got jealous of YY? is it because of the way their bosses treat them respectively?

Just fresh off watching eps 4 and that scene also caught my interest. I suspect is because of the way her boss openly looked down at her at first saying she's from vocational school but YY is from college. This was then compounded by how NCW stood up for YY and got them out of there. Those little gestures just shows that as much as NCW hates having an assistant, he respects YY as a person, something which BY's boss is not capable of doing.

 

I really loved the 4th eps, the story is really coming together nicely and the humour is spot on. My two favourite scenes:

1. NCW and YY at the tent stall- he asked her if she was not humiliated etc by having to do all the boss's bidding to extent of pouring drinks etc. Her answer was perfect - she can't possibly get mad at other people's boss if her own doesn't respect her. BURN!!!!!

2. NCW and our cutie chaebol. I loved how cutie chaebol demonstrated the difference btwn interests and meddling. And so much progress in the bromance that NCW actually asked advice from him. 

 

What was great about eps 4 was that NCW was slowly learning about people management. He may be really good at what he does, hence he is the MD, but he seems to have zero people skills and little empathy for people  - something his team and the VP are complaining about. So it was nice to see him slowly changing and opening up, YY and cutie chaebol have positive effects on him. 

 

Oh I was laughing so hard at the question about his first time - his honest answer : SHORT and INTENSE :lol:

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, philosophie said:

Hey guys, finally caught up on the show. I like how YYs new boss, Nam  is pushing her to focus on herself in her job. We saw at the beginning how she’s always answering her old boss’s class and it got in the way of her personal life. You shouldn’t have your professional life be doing tha, at least not unwillingly. Btw, had no idea iPhone suri in Korea is sun hee lol so cute. Are assistants/secretaries really referred to as jugglers? Also wow didn’t know Nam is a divorcee. Loved his story with the director hahaha omg he’s such a cute cinnamon roll when he confronted his fam and ran after Nam hahahah lowkey shipped them during that poking scene.

I was once an assistant to our company Managing Director. Never during my tenured he treated me like dirt or that I am his maid. I dont understand why Korean treat their secretary like some sort of a maid, office cleaner, tea lady etc. Secretary is a professional job. You need  to go to special school and learn lot of skill to be a secretary. We deserved to be treated with respect and dignity not like some door mat. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, triplem said:

Just fresh off watching eps 4 and that scene also caught my interest. I suspect is because of the way her boss openly looked down at her at first saying she's from vocational school but YY is from college. This was then compounded by how NCW stood up for YY and got them out of there. Those little gestures just shows that as much as NCW hates having an assistant, he respects YY as a person, something which BY's boss is not capable of doing.

 

I really loved the 4th eps, the story is really coming together nicely and the humour is spot on. My two favourite scenes:

1. NCW and YY at the tent stall- he asked her if she was not humiliated etc by having to do all the boss's bidding to extent of pouring drinks etc. Her answer was perfect - she can't possibly get mad at other people's boss if her own doesn't respect her. BURN!!!!!

2. NCW and our cutie chaebol. I loved how cutie chaebol demonstrated the difference btwn interests and meddling. And so much progress in the bromance that NCW actually asked advice from him. 

 

What was great about eps 4 was that NCW was slowly learning about people management. He may be really good at what he does, hence he is the MD, but he seems to have zero people skills and little empathy for people  - something his team and the VP are complaining about. So it was nice to see him slowly changing and opening up, YY and cutie chaebol have positive effects on him. 

 

Oh I was laughing so hard at the question about his first time - his honest answer : SHORT and INTENSE :lol:

 

 

 

yeah i really like that part actually even though CW always says he does not need an assistant but yet he has manage to really help defend her honour as well as his integrity. I really feel bad for BY though, she is being looked down even though she does have some what of a higher status than BY.

 

I really love that first scene you mentioned, it really says a lot that BY is not just some naive person, she has self respect for herself but she also knows that because of her position in the company is linked towards her Boss. This is definitely a wonderful scene of BY standing up and telling CW off.

 

totally agreed about this chingu. I love how CW is slowly changing at his own pace and he is changing because of like you said CW and Yul.

 

haha yeah that answer was so truthful :tongue: He is getting cuter and cuter ^^

 

giphy.gif

 

27 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I was once an assistant to our company Managing Director. Never during my tenured he treated me like dirt or that I am his maid. I dont understand why Korean treat their secretary like some sort of a maid, office cleaner, tea lady etc. Secretary is a professional job. You need  to go to special school and learn lot of skill to be a secretary. We deserved to be treated with respect and dignity not like some door mat. 

 

it may have to do with the whole thing about culture. Most Asian countries are rather vertical hierarchical society. So I guess the idea is that, there is this idea of how you have to really do whatever your superiors needs you to do? 

I know Japan and Korea are countries that are more hierarchical.

 

But others can chip in, i am not too sure.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...