[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

actually they spent half an hour with that conversation and flashback... I don't know if it's good or bad... well anyway I'll just wait for eng sub...

Baby Chul I still haven't forgive you for shooting Yeon Joo but you did it again.... even said that SM provokes him...I still don't think it's right to shoot a person...and to think he's just a webtoon character...

• Like 16

@sharreb I agree.will think about Ep7&8 as promised by prod staff to ease the pain that Ep5 (& 6 also) brought us.and will re watch the cute bantering between KC & OYJ until next Wed. I feel so tired after that 1 hour.

good night/good morning Chingus. tomorrow's another work day for me.will back read on work breaks.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

im kinda torn,i didnt want KC to shoot SM but why did SM seem to provoke him almost half or a fourth of their confrontation.ok i didnt want KC to shoot him because of YJ.after all YJ's effort to save KC...another thought provoking episode

agreed.. plus i prayed that even if he shot him he should shot him from leg or arm... KC sure knows where to shot when he wants to kill someone.

• Like 9

thank you so much to everyone who joined us in watching W episode 5 Live! thank you to the translators, recappers, screencappers, gifcappers and commenters!

@Rania Zeid @drmjs @andy78@i.am.bugz.funny @jeonghyang @Yippeuni @LyraYoo @yren @dhia205 @Mau_Cherry @sebnem @sharreb @MadraRua @alekaonu

sorry if i missed out on anyone

• Like 23

snowglobe147     3,329

• snowglobe147
  • EoNamRyu
  • 146 posts
  • EoNamRyu_Hearts1.gif.5aa633a9466128eecc4

Posted 2 minutes ago · 

Man: When did you save him then, you should have just left him there to die.

Another man: It became like this because someone saved him.

KC: For a main character that was looking for a murderer and became one himself, there's no better fitting ending than this.

KC: Please send this.

YJ: I fit says it the end in a comic, what happens after that? Children's storybooks always end the same way, "and the two lived happily ever after."

YJ: But what would it really be for it to be the end?

YJ: Please save Kang Chul! Save him! I think we'll be able to save him! 

Thank you for translating. I love that despite what happen YJ always wanted to save KC. He has always been special to her. They have a bond even before they met. Im really rooting for the love that transcends through place and universe . please W writer pls let them have more good tomes together and ultimately an ending thats beautiful and fitting to what YJ desires and deserves

• Like 22

1 minute ago, nonski said:

thank you so much to everyone who joined us in watching W episode 5 Live! thank you to the translators, recappers, screencappers, gifcappers and commenters!

@Rania Zeid @drmjs @andy78@i.am.bugz.funny @jeonghyang @Yippeuni @LyraYoo @yren @dhia205 @Mau_Cherry @sebnem @sharreb @MadraRua @alekaonu

thank you for having me too dear @nonski

• Like 11

Dad didn't die at the scene, the EMTs are clearly working to stabilize him. And I think he survives after he's brought to the hospital.

If her Dad had really died, I doubt that YJ would be in the frame of mind to worry about KC--as she seems to be doing in the preview.

• Like 20

O to the M to the G!!! Tonight's episode was so heartbreaking and intense at the same time!! :cry::confounded:

so when YJ was in KC's world, she didn't got hurt from the gunshot of KC, BUT when KC was in the real world, his gunshot will take effect? Really, the writer was so brilliant! I really thought that when KC shot YJ's dad, it won't hurt him / it will pass thru but it didn't!! I just hope that YJ's dad will just be in coma..

uhm, Annyeong chingus!! 1st time visiting here :D I see familiar faces here tho I changed my username xD "kshxkyj" was my last username if you'd ask me..kekeke! & Seems like I have 300+ pages to read back..huhuhu! but I'll make it nxt time :lol: & I'm really busy w/ my studies tho but I'm hooked w/ this drama already so I'd make time, for now..haysss! ok, back to delurk..heheh

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

actually they spent half an hour with that conversation and flashback... I don't know if it's good or bad... well anyway I'll just wait for eng sub...

Baby Chul I still haven't forgive you for shooting Yeon Joo but you did again.... even said that SM provokes him...I still don't think it's right to shoot a person...and to think he's just a webtoon character...

I agree. I might be minority here, but I hate seeing kang chul shot people again, esp its his own creator. .

• Like 11

Thanks all ! I will get to watch with English subtitles only tomorrow. 
For the ending of this episode, maybe when KC jumped off the bridge (real world), he landed back in W-world ? That's why YJ sees him in the webtoon. I wonder what time line it will be in W-world :crazy:

I had a wild hunch there was something to do with YJ's childhood as earlier episodes panned the childhood photos of YJ and dad on the wall of his office several times. But still many unanswered questions - I though YJ's dad should know who is the killer of KC's family - really a curious twist !

• Like 17

Thanks for all the recappperssss!!!!! 

Its so intense and the kiss makes my heart pounding non stop ;););) 

i need tomorrow's episode. Somehow we are wronged about KC, he's a daring guy who will actually shoot when he meant it. This time I'm not disappointed that he shot SM but I really hope that SM will live. Otherwise it would be hard and suffering for me to see how YJ can be together with KC..

BUT THE MAIN POINT IS......

IM LOVVVINGGGG THE KISSSSS!!! 

cr to owners ;) 

cant sleep tonight 

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, nonski said:

LOL commenters... i try to screencaping here too tomorrow, if my connection allow it :P

• Like 10

15 hours ago, kasjady said:

When we thought KC wasn't going to shoot YJ - he shot YJ

When we thought he wasn't going to shoot YJ's Dad  - he shot YJ's dad

The unpredictability in this drama is real o_O 

thats same like me thought...Thats why I say KC is more dangerous character....he just doing that without human instinct..This drama make crazy again...but why my heart still KC:heart:???

• Like 6

15 hours ago, nonski said:

Thank you too chingu!

And to all our dear recappers , screencappers and translators...thank you so much ...you did a great job guys! 1iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji 

the kiss... I want more of it...a longer version maybe?...hahahaha 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, sharreb said:

[...]

Ep 5 is mostly dialogue which makes live recapping hard for non korean speakers. Theres not much to type about if the people are standing around talkin for 30mins. And that is such a long cab ride .. YJ isnt meant to be there until all the commotion is over.

[...]

In fairness, Seoul is a really big city. And there's a lot of traffic. :)

• Like 10