[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Logically, i think that if KC try to kill himself in YJ's world, he might be alive and he not gonna die...as we all know that when KC shot YJ in the webtoon world, it didnt harm her at all..same goes to SM when he was stabbed by KC in the webtoon world, nothing happen to him...heheh

• Like 9

And my second theory... Kang Chuls was created by Yeon Joo

But I thought she was already older when she did that...

I left the Part out that the Arguments between Husband and Wife can leave a big Scar on a CHilds Soul.

Screenshot%202016-08-03%2015.45.47_zps0y

So - who is Kang Chul?

Kang Chul is the Hero form Yeon Joo. She made him to protect her. She draws him when she needs someone. She wanted him to be her friend - and Guardian. That´s how I see it now.

Screenshot%202016-08-03%2015.45.33_zps8x

edit: If I´m right about who is Kang Chul - he would never jumped from a Bridge - because Yeon Joo would make him strong and not someone who runs away. Her feeling about him might be the sorce of the Character. And maybe her deep Wish that he could be real is importend too...

• Like 24

This thread is movinggg sooooo fast!!

After the ep it just went up to 10 over pages!! Thanks all the recappers! U guys are wonderful! I wonder how u guys managed to update and watch at the same time cuz i really cannot do it!! *clap clap*

So it turned out that Dad was the 1st one who got dragged into W world.... KC wanted Dad to draw out the killer's face but he said he couldnt because he only drew the killer to make KC experience something tragic (?) to make him strong  and he has no idea how the killer looks like too... but i have a feeling that the killer is KC's alter ego.. :blink:

And probably KC went back into his world after he tries to commit suicide.... and thats why he appeared in the webtoon again...

• Like 15

So - again - what did Sung Moo said.... 

to turn KC from hurted and still hanging on to be the good Man

Screenshot%202016-08-03%2016.00.54_zpsit

with such an ugly Smile on his Face

Screenshot%202016-08-03%2016.01.50_zps3d

to the Point that KC will shoot! ???

Screenshot%202016-08-03%2016.02.01_zpsiw

I can´t blame him - and I´m relieved that YJ heard everything - and that we knew from the Preview that she still wish to safe him!

• Like 20

33 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Question - How did he knew about the Adress?

27 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

I was thinking the same too when I saw him arrive in front of daddy Oh house...

you're not alone chingus :joy: when he was in front of YJ's dad office/house already, I was like.."wait what??? How did he...???" maybe the perks of being the main char. of a webtoon that went out to the real world perhaps?? LOL.

& here I am still spazzing here, I still have lots to do w/ my research..gosh! All I can think is W & mostly THEIR KISS!! HUHUHUHUH! :bawling::joy:

• Like 5

Sorry to share it again - but I guess I made a Mistake -

Screenshot%202016-08-03%2016.03.32_zps2v

Screenshot%202016-08-03%2016.03.34_zpsmz

This can mean too - that KCs Life gettin in DAnger in the Real World will him bring back to his W World.

THinking about QIHM - there was it nearly the same - when his Life got in Danger he jumped to the Future. So it could fit to the Writers Taste - but I can´t trust her. And I love her therefor.

• Like 13

nfguyzJ.gif

Love this intense moment when they first meet. Even in his death throes he takes notice of her clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif .    No sound... nothing but their breathing. That really set the tone for this drama for me. 

Back to today's episode, thanks to all the recappers, translators and everyone who commented. I can't wait til the subs to find out what exactly was said between Kang Cheol and her father. Looked like there were some bombshells dropped in there - the flashback to a younger Yeon Joo sketching him in is interesting ... does that mean she's the ultimate creator? And somehow their connection brought him to life... happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

• Like 11

Well father won't die coyz he still has to answer few questions.

SM needs a good sleep so coma will be a good idea :lol:

KC won't die to coz he is the main character. 

Only a creator can kill its creation , KC is YJ's creation ,her father wrote his life story but the life and death of KC can be decided only and only by his creator that is YJ :)

So chill pill , lot more drama and suspense on the way

• Like 13

1 minute ago, enilec_15 said:

I'm the strange one hoping SM to die really hate his physcho face :phew::P

If it where just about him - I understand you well - but he is still the Father from Yeon Joo. So it is complicated. I don´t have much sympathy for him too - thats for sure. And as I said - he dig his own grave...

• Like 7