Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after some time.. I've been so busy as usual!! How is everyone doing? Hope all is well with you all.. :sweet:

By the way, what was the video that @Ameera Ali chingu has shared back then?? :joy: I was so LOLLING over mom-daughter scenes in Her Private Life. It was super fun to watch! Ha ha ha... Glad that I caught up with it! :loolz: And Kim Mi Kyung is my favorite ajumma too. She is so sweet in every drama she plays in! Love her!!!... :heart:

Okay, then... Time to go to bed. You guys have fun! Good night & sweet dreams! :ohboy2:

+2

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

randomly going to check out a jdrama after a long time. watched a fan MV on youtube which made me curious. the trailer on viki was just really meh but the fan MV makes it seem the drama might actually have depth for a rom-com! checking out "Ore no Kawaii wa Mousugu Shohikigen" -- translates to as "my cuteness is about to expire"

JDrama Ore no Kawaii wa Mousugu Shohi release date announced+ teaser  trailer! – Kaishi Universe 

EDIT: ep 1 is surprising.  the ML is super aware of his good looks. in fact, maruya plays on his charms and looks to coast along school as well as work. at 29, he still thinks he is young and got it all. so he is shocked when he meets an older man who tells him that "his cuteness is about to expire" -- disturbed he chases the old man who tells him that he is the future self. poor maruya is totally flaberghasted.

the episode is short at less than 30 minutes. while it has the usual jdrama type comedy, the idea of ML having existenstial crisis over losing his looks and stressing out because he doesn't have anything other than his looks is interesting to watch. lot more depth than I would expect in a rom-com. will see more eps! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

randomly going to check out a jdrama after a long time. watched a fan MV on youtube which made me curious. the trailer on viki was just really meh but the fan MV makes it seem the drama might actually have depth for a rom-com! checking out "Ore no Kawaii wa Mousugu Shohikigen" -- translates to as "my cuteness is about to expire"

EDIT: ep 1 is surprising.  the ML is super aware of his good looks. in fact, maruya plays on his charms and looks to coast along school as well as work. at 29, he still thinks he is young and got it all. so he is shocked when he meets an older man who tells him that "his cuteness is about to expire" -- disturbed he chases the old man who tells him that he is the future self. poor maruya is totally flaberghasted.

the episode is short at less than 30 minutes. while it has the usual jdrama type comedy, the idea of ML having existenstial crisis over losing his looks and stressing out because he doesn't have anything other than his looks is interesting to watch. lot more depth than I would expect in a rom-com. will see more eps! 

This seems interesting!  And it's a short one too.  I might look into it myself.  Thank you for the suggestion!

:rickroll:

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day/night.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

20 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@partyon @agenth and @larus Guess the Daily Mail did their job well because I’m still thinking about that Prince Harry article from yesterday. :wacko: So. Many. Details. :w00t:

i read more articles, apparently all her former friends and current friends texted her and said: "IS IT YOU?", so she figured she might as well just admit on her own instead of her life being ruined?

but at first she was still shocked because she didnt know he'd do that. on one hand it sucks that her personal details are blasted all over the news, then again it probably would have been found out anyway, as the circle back then was small anyway? 

so perhaps doing it on her terms was wise? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Sounds like a fun start to the drama. How many episodes total?

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

so perhaps doing it on her terms was wise? 

Good point. She definitely got to respond and control the narrative now, at least a little bit. My friends here are cynical and they said, "If he's making money off of it, she should, too." :lol:

Good for her that she can laugh at the details PH shared. I just can't believe both of them are so open about that stuff! Better to keep the mystery, I say.

Tim And Eric Too Much Information GIF by Adult Swim

Then again, I'm the one who chose to read the entire article. :D

This is kind of cute:

Ignore I Love You GIF by Unpopular Cartoonist

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes!!!  I'm so happy and excited for him!!  I hope they live long and happily together!

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Durian. Yeah, no. :unamused:

What is Durian anyway?  Anything you can compare the flavor to?

Talking about eating... I have been craving Kimchi Jigae.  Anyone else have a craving they haven't given in to?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

The fruits were for your 3 meals today?

nope, more like lunch and brunch lol i had nuggets and onion rings for dinner cos i was too hungry with just fruits!

schnits_crumbed_sauce_Sml.jpg

cr.: owner

9 hours ago, rocat said:

I made this over the weekend for a party and just had the last bite I saved. Miss it already…

i lovvveeee tiramisu especially when the ladyfingers are soaked with lots of kahlua!

hqdefault.jpg

9 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Savoury Durian Seafood

8 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

his one is going to send @partyon over the edge. :joy: I love the caption

+1 with this!

poor @partyon chingu is going to flip out and lose her marbles on the roads at this!!

8 hours ago, rocat said:

No one believes my theory about ‘heatiness’ from a mango but am glad I met another who has that reaction.

hahaha usually chinese believes all fruit types are categorised as heaty, cooling and neutral. but some fall in between like mangoes and mandarin oranges which fall under the heaty wet category.. another fruit i'm weak against is the cempedak..

Ketahui-Manfaat-Buah-Campedak-untuk-Kese

the fried fritters are insanely good!!

and my throat went for the nosedive after a few seeds

Spoiler

76.-cempedak-goreng.png

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Egyptians' favorite dish

this reminds me of something vaguely familiar, not eygptian but more of indian dish.. not sure if its northern or southern..

there is a fried mashed potato center, sprinkled with rice puffs, freshly chopped onions and coriander, and drizzled generously with yoghurt and some green sauce..

@Lmangla chingu, you know this dish? i might have gotten some of the ingredients wrong but, it's around there hahaha

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Did you see that Lee Seung Gi is getting married?

isn't she the 2FL in Alice with your 50% oppa?

they have been together for a quite a while, good for them!

but i don't quite get the comments.. what's up with her family background?

i know her sister is also an actress, i don't quite like her sister's acting..

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

18 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

was happily shopping at Pratunam Mall till late night, by the time we wanted to go for dinner , the shops has closed. Central World has this food streets but we were too tired to walk then.

Tuk Tuk was available , cost us like 500 baht which is too expensive ( normal price is 150 baht)  The next day early morning we had to go Mekong River. 

@Thong Thin  when I'm in BKK I also usually go this mall. It is a major market area with thousands of fashion stores. Central World is big. It's larger than most other malls in central Bangkok. We call Tuk Tuk "tricycle" here in my side.   :ohboy2:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

there is a fried mashed potato center, sprinkled with rice puffs, freshly chopped onions and coriander, and drizzled generously with yoghurt and some green sauce..

@Lmangla chingu, you know this dish? i might have gotten some of the ingredients wrong but, it's around there hahaha

not sure which dish -- will tell you if I am able to figure it out. 

6 hours ago, JungAhIrin said:

What is Durian anyway?  Anything you can compare the flavor to?

have you had jackfruit? this is what it looks like. 

Jackfruit-1-1024x560.jpg  

durian is a smelly version of jackfruit. actually I didn't think it would smell that bad but the smell is kind of overpowering and it is not really sweet as jackfruit. also felt a bit slimy whereas jackfruit is firm and more chewy. durian is one of acquired taste foods. you either love it or you don't. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

On 2/6/2023 at 7:31 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

حمص الشام؟

Humus 

Yeah :) 

Good afternoon, how's everyone's Wednesday?

Woah, fruits! I like mangoes, I like the unriped mangoes more than the ripe ones. Jackfruit not so much, due to the stickiness, hehehe. 

More often than not we get asked what's dragon fruit when buying it, cos it's not often sold here, and many aren't familiar with it. The white ones are the "most common" here, then the red, and the yellow very rarely.

Bought some salmon. ^_^ Might try making patties, cook it in garlic butter, or just crispy fry it this weekend.

Salmon-Patties_7.jpg

ctto

Garlic-Butter-Salmon_9.jpg

ctto

Crispy-Salmon-in-skillet.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Dropping by to wave at everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Any preparations for valentine's day? :heart:

By the way, my boss kept nagging me to work online overnight today but I successfully rejected him... Ha ha ha! Poor guy... :joy:

Just sharing another 3d work of mine! I modelled it in just few hours today. Hope you guys will like it! :) And also, feel free to give me any suggestions for modelling cute 3d stuff... I'd love to hear from you guys. I'll share my creativity with you all from time to time.. :lol:

(I didn't even post this on my instagram account yet. Sharing it with you guys first! :))

Good night & sweet dreams of oppas in abs... :joy:

FodRlNKaEAEZFlf?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FodRlM6aYAAzC0e?format=jpg&name=medium

See you, beautiful people... :dorashakes:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have you had jackfruit? this is what it looks like. 

durian is a smelly version of jackfruit. actually I didn't think it would smell that bad but the smell is kind of overpowering and it is not really sweet as jackfruit. also felt a bit slimy whereas jackfruit is firm and more chewy. durian is one of acquired taste foods. you either love it or you don't. 

I have only had jackfruit once.  It was okay, but I like sweeter fruits.  So... a smelly, not-as-sweet-as-jackfruit fruit?  No thanks.  :sweat_smile:

Thank you for describing it though!

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dropping by to wave at everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Any preparations for valentine's day? :heart:

By the way, my boss kept nagging me to work online overnight today but I successfully rejected him... Ha ha ha! Poor guy...

Hello and good morning/night to you~!  Hope you are also doing well and taking care of yourself.  And that starts with rejecting work outside of regular work hours!  I'm proud of you!!  :heart4:

34 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just sharing another 3d work of mine! I modelled it in just few hours today. Hope you guys will like it! :) And also, feel free to give me any suggestions for modelling cute 3d stuff... I'd love to hear from you guys. I'll share my creativity with you all from time to time.. :lol:

(I didn't even post this on my instagram account yet. Sharing it with you guys first! :))

These are ADORABLE!!!  Do you sell these or just make them for yourself?  Do you take requests?

I hope everyone has a great day/night wherever you are!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2