Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, partyon said:

So isn’t it possible that his drug abuse could have been caused by chronic pain?

Even more so that there should be no drug abuse if he's actually suffering from chronic pain. Without medical supervision he will keep on increasing the doses and how often he takes it by himself. His family, agency, staff/assistants - they should have intervened long time ago. It's very sad for him.

Take-away-sushi-rolls_3781NM.jpg

ctto

It's very windy in the sandpit today! Cue dust/sand storms!

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Even more so that there should be no drug abuse if he's actually suffering from chronic pain. Without medical supervision he will keep on increasing the doses and how often he takes it by himself.

Yes, it is all too often that we read about celebrities who end up as drug abusers due to situations like these.

I hope he gets the help he needs to kick the habit. And if he is still suffering from chronic pain, then hopefully he will get the help for that in a way where it doesn’t spiral into an addiction.

Chingu, it’s a very sad situation. :tears: He is amazing actor. Hard to say if he will ever be able to recover his career from this…

Did you see who is back….?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/02/seungri-has-reportedly-been-released-from-prison-2-days-early

He was even released early.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

my new crush , Iron man

too beefed up..

i think he might accidentally crush your slender neck if he tries to pull you in for a smooch..

chicken-chicken-bro.gif

cr.: owner

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you see who is back….?

wow.. is he rich and influential with strong political backing??

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

especially when @Ameera Ali chingu is sharing much abs, i must stay awake here!

they are pulling the ship  for 13 hours , they will need some sugar too :D

489-A2638-6-BB1-400-E-A701-7-BB694563-DB

@joccu the way the two strongest team struggling in quest 3 , the underdog team got no chance :tears:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2