Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Omo! Another huge earthquake has hit.

Hoping that they quickly get people into safety.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/64533954

Sad that tragedies and disasters are happening around the world...Misery...Let's pray for their safety and recovery...

Team Add is so excited that maths is a lil jumbled up now...

cheeky GIF

@partyon Your last post on page 8794 should be 776... 

@Thong Thin Your first post on this current page is 778

Audit officer signing off,

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Oh was it him? I dont quite remember as I was still very new to Cdrama then...

I've only seen it too in the TPB thread, where some TMOPB fans dished the "insider" brouhaha of the preproduction mess of the drama. Apparently TPB almost went ahead filming first before TMOPB? With different leads of course, not the leads we know now. However, that plan for the TPB didn't fly, and then eventually rights to produce changed hands.

Nom nom nom @sadthe1st

Spiced-Chickpea-Salad_3-2.jpg

ctto

Sigh, that big earthquake in Turkiye. A friend who flew there a few days ago confirmed she's safe.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2

@partyon Today was the last day of the book fair :bawling:

I enjoyed it very much. I bought English novels, some books about my religion, translated books, Arabic books, A Korean course book. It was a good time, especially after mourning my parents death. I wish there were more days of the book fair, but it is annual from 25th January until 5th of February. :(

• Love 5
  • Thirsty 1

32 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Oh they did film first? I must have missed the news...But thankfully we still have our desired leads! 

Supposedly, but didn't happen. Rather, it was TMOPB  that went ahead with Croton. Croton also negotiated several times apparently to buy the rights for TPB but the previous owner repeatedly refused. That's the reason why 2nd couple's saga had to be different from the actual story in the first drama. In the end, the rights to film the 2nd drama went to WeTV.

38 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

what is the name of the dish?

Spiced chickpeas salad. Here's the recipe :)

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone has a great day today!

Have A Nice Day Beach GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

More food for everyone! Which would you like to try?

I'm hispanic (Mexican heritage) and I don't know what the bottom two dishes are.. I'm going to have to research that.  :blink:

What I would like to try are:

French - Coq au vin

Chinese - Baozi

I'm hungry now... :P

Hungry Feed Me GIF by M&M’S Chocolate

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1