Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Chingus! :gangnamstyle:Too many new dramas. Who is watching what? Who is watching Twenty-Five Twenty-One ?   Forecasting Love and Weather? Anyone watched Love and Leashes? I want to watch them all. 

In other news I have joined another school. @partyon  's Big Bang school. She has a lot of confidence in me after my disastrous performance while attending BTS School. :bashful:However, I am confidently strutting towards another disaster. Cheer for me, chingus. :Please:

This is my favourite song now.  Dy-na-na-na na mite:Twerkdatbutt:

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

guysl

Been busy with this and that! It's a rainy Saturday evening here... How are you all doing? 

Feeling bored without any K-drama to watch.. I see many chingus are in to a Thai drama lately and @partyon even started a drama thread? Not again for me. 

+2

it is actually good! not bad at all. am tempted to post it in the barf drama thread and ask people to check it out. hahahahha... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It is, but the magic is secondary only, and it's barely there. The focus would be on the couple in different identities and lifetimes. I assure you that the main leads are now identified to their roles for this drama; they were that good. :)

Barely there!?!?!? There was magic all over ep 1. :scream:

Also, I don't understand how the leads have many characters and how they are related to each other.

Me right now:

Owl Reaction GIF by Honda

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

However, I am confidently strutting towards another disaster. Cheer for me, chingus. 

Chingus, I have bad news. @confusedheart announced today that she's now a BTS fan! :scream::scream::scream:

I should never have enrolled her in BTS school... :criesariver:

Peeps, she posted videos of BTS playing with puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

The official cardboard oppa wants to become a hollywood actor. He's joking right? :joy::joy:

:unamused::unamused::unamused:

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

me: disappointed he doesn't "throw" her, at the line "throw me around". 

would have given them good artistry scores then. ice dancers definitely should incorporate lyrics in their movements on the ice, too. so it all makes sense!

Colin Jost Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

Happy Sunday to all chingus..

@agenth  @Ameera Ali @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @partyon  @Sky Kang  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @sadthe1st @Wuzetian  @willenette  @the_sweetroad  @Sleepy Owl

Any chingu watching Ghost Doctor...is it good ???

aw2exjgygrqacogxjmfw

cr owner

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Happy Sunday to all chingus..

such a cool plant isn't it?

it's staghorn ferns!

grow-platycerium-species-1902725-8-14b56

cr.: owner

i only watched the first 2 episodes of Ghost Doctor, then dropped it lol

will be heading out to get some of this yummy sweet sour pork later!

sweet-sour-chicken-thumb.jpg

cr.: owner

@gm4queen why did your daniel oppa's schedule lapse so many years? was he busy with military or did he get married etc?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@gm4queen why did your daniel oppa's schedule lapse so many years? was he busy with military or did he get married etc?

Ha ha.. He enlisted in the military in 2015 and returned in 2017, chingu! :D As far as I know, he is still single!

I think his upcoming jtbc drama is to blame that it's already been 2 years since he was casted for the drama but not yet decided on airing it in the first place! At this rate, I won't care even if it get cancelled! A guest appearance in a variety show is much more better... Waiting for an undecided drama to release is totally a waste of time.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3