Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

They believe the Dispatch article is a paid job to make KSH look flawless and inncocent.

Chingu, I can't believe this! :scream: Looks like K-netz won't give a second chance to Kim Seon Ho ever! This is going too far... And why did the ex-gf brought up the scandal when Kim Seon Ho is on the top level of his popularity?? If you can't stand seeing your ex being on the way to success, then it can't be love at all... :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

13 hours ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla @maribella @LeftCoastOppa @Ameera Ali

How come none of you posted a video or gif of this scene when Man In a Veil was airing?

hhahahaha... oy, you got tagged plenty whenever he showed off his abs. to be honest, most of us were having too much fun laughing while watching the drama. even the abs scenes were hilariously funny. that was an absurd too bad it is good drama. :joy:

watched apollo 13 for the umpteemth time last night. such a fun movie. never boring even when you have seen it. did you know the actors had to go space camp and take lessons in physics so that they sound convincing when they were speaking technical language? the movie was mostly filmed in weightless nasa training plane. so the actors ended up getting more hours than some astronauts in weighlessness! 

have a good tuesday! those pork buns, am drooling. 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

There we say : there are two sides to ever story !

wow.. so at least we know the secret identity of the ex gf.. a weather caster!

1 hour ago, partyon said:

K-netz are not having it though…

They believe the Dispatch article is a paid job to make KSH look flawless and inncocent.

i think even if the truth is to the advantage of KSH, it will only return him his due honor to his name and reputation.. but he might not be able to pick back up his lost popularity..

48 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

PORK BUNS!!!

totally juicy and yummy especially piping hot from the steamer basket!

1*pQ_fGtEV_K7brhwQpQmILQ.jpeg

cr.: owner

and i simply love the char siew polo buns from tim ho wan too!!

Tim+Ho+Wan+Megamall+Philippines+-+Inside

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, you’re finally out of your drama slump? 

Not really. It takes me a long time to finish an episode even if I like the drama. I did not have the same problem before. I slowly disconect with kdramas. I hope it is just a phase. 

17 hours ago, confusedheart said:

@larus Is it similar to Better Call Saul?

No. Call My Agent series takes place in a manager agency. They deal with actors and celebraties. 

15 hours ago, confusedheart said:

@larus Is it good? My Name? I don't have anything to watch so lots of free time.

It is good so far. It has just 8 episodes  and I have 3 more to watch. I hope they won`t think of doing another season. :D

30 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Here's a good laugh for you all this morning. You may have seen it already....but it's still classic.

I laughed so hard. Thanks for the video. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Part of me always think that whenever there is an issue with celebrities, then one day they take back their statement or whatsoever, I always think there are some strings pulled behind this. Like threatening by the agency or something. Why would the informant lie if they know they would be sued in the first place? This is like politics. The agency has to save their face too or else they will lose stocks. They have to do everything. They have money and connections after all. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

today is the last episode of Lovers of the Red Sky!!

i shall lurk in the drama thread tomorrow to see if i should catch up from ep13 or just, forget it

17404956fb8c983cf5a4bb0f29e631043d0ab091

when @Min2206 chingu is back, fret not! your hyoppa has a new upcoming drama!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481878wpp/kim-sejeong-confirmed-to-join-ahn-hyo-seop-in-upcoming-rom-com-based-on-webtoon

double-chocolate-pie.jpg

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hello everyone @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @joccu

@mirmz No issues. We meet now. :heythere:

@larus I will give in and watch My Name. I am going through  an Ahn Bo Hyun phase. :Pandabulous:

@partyon Have you decided yet?:wub:

Spoiler

Ahn Bo-hyun - Free Info - Wikidat

@sadthe1st Si Won isn't looking that bad but I hate the 'plot' if there is any. I mean a drama just about drinking. And they drink every day to oblivion pass-out and still function the next day. I am waiting for the plot to unfold, if there is any besides drinking oneself to oblivion. My chingus @partyon @the_sweetroad and now @sadthe1st  here are too critical of my oppas. NMG oppa, Si Won oppa , Jang Hyuk oppa.   I am renouncing the world of Abs and Subtract and live in contemplation to deliberate on my oppa choices. 

Namaste decal sloth yoga funny laptop decal meditation | Yoga funny, Namaste,  Happy yoga

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

My chingus @partyon @the_sweetroad and now @sadthe1st  here are too critical of my oppas. NMG oppa, Si Won oppa , Jang Hyuk oppa. 

Haha, you're lumping me in with @partyon too much. :joy:

I LIKE Jang Hyuk in FTLY! He and Jang Nara are the reasons I'm sticking with the K version for now and wandered off from the TW version. And I'm fine with his hair but I definitely noticed it more after my husband's snide remarks. But I'm still fine with it. I don't know your other oppas yet so have no criticism for them (NOR for Jang Hyuk). :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Read from FB  drama My Name has got bed scene ...is it true ?... any chingu can verify 

Yes, I read about it. I got spoiled. Reading that the scene was not in the original script and the actors did not know before signing for the drama, I am really upset about it. Plus, the majority of people thought it was unnecessary for the plot. I will watch and I will tell my opinion. 

• Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4