when everything keeps changing.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 5

1770122.jpg

Happy start of the week! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @Arkahd @BlackLotus1025  @confusedheart @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @Samridhi Naiya @SidTheGuy @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Made some omelet cheese wraps earlier for the kiddos' snack boxes. :) They've an assigned menu for this week (yay, this week only, hahaha!) on what to bring to school. 

green-chile-egg-taquitos-photo

ctto

7 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

That little bat was just too cute :lol: I've visited this thread before but have no clue how it works.

It's a race to 0 by the minus team or 1000 by the add team as we post in the thread. Your handle starts with S so you'd be with team add, but you can also choose the minus team. :D Every post will be +2 or -2 depending on which team you belong to.

Hey there @mirmz! You're back! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there Chingus

cfc076bd797f8a48afde533b43bd8d99.jpg

On 10/22/2021 at 4:45 PM, 4evrkdrama said:

I first saw her in age of youth (Hello my twenties) 

And she just caught my eyes.

Her character is my fav. in the drama.

Have you watched the drama ?

Waah I was not knowing that she started her acting career right at the age of 6.  Never did I know.

It took a lot of time for her to come into spotlight ? Or Am I late to know her ?

Just after hearing from you I checked her in the wikipedia and she was there in one of  your fav. Saeguk drama too ! 

Queen Seondoek ! How was her character in it ?

Though I havent watched all of  her dramas, there is one thing i can say consistently is that she is a versatile actress. 

Am watching king's affection basically for her and after watching am in love with plot too !

Which ep are you right now chingu ?

Tell me once you catch up all the 4 eps i gotta discuss with you many things

Chingu, I have not watched "Age of Youth", although it has been in my watchlist for sometime. How is that drama? 

I am not sure what her first adult lead role was, but as I said, I noticed her in "Judge vs Judge", and she did a fine job there. The drama itself wasn't that good, but overall it was a good watch. What I like about her is the fact that she has been trying out different types of roles and acting in different type of dramas not keeping herself limited to a certain type of role and drama. 

She was in Queen Seondeok, but not in a major role though. 

I am already caught up in "The King's Affection" :piggydance:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

what is an assigned menu? 

It's  nutrition week in their school this week, so for the occasion their teacher sent menu per day that the student brings as snack/meal. Yesterday was French toast, and tomorrow's cereal. I'm sending boiled sweet corn. :lol:

1-640-HOW-TO-COOK-FROZEN-CORN-ON-THE-COB

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

It's  nutrition week in their school this week, so for the occasion their teacher sent menu per day that the student brings as snack/meal. Yesterday was French toast, and tomorrow's cereal. I'm sending boiled sweet corn. :lol:

ctto 

what happens if the kids don't like or don't eat for health/religious/cultural reasons?

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what happens if the kids don't like or don't eat for health/religious/cultural reasons?

So far there are choices of meal for the day for this activity to accommodate everyone in general. For instance, I sent omelette cheese wrap, but there's this other choice too of vegetable wrap. It's not compulsory, so if the child can not due to health reasons, it's not an issue.

About kids not liking the food...ahahaha, sometimes they have no choice anymore once they're in the class. 

On Wednesday it's food that has wheat based ingredient, Thursday would be rice and vegetable dish. These should do. ^_^

easy-creamy-tomato-mushroom-pasta-03-102

ctto

E195AB45-6DA0-4209-B527-84BA2AD8D56D.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

59 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

sometimes they have no choice anymore once they're in the class.

fortunately, i'm out of school..

imagine..

Teacher: hey class, the menu today is GREEN PEAS

GIF by Justin

or maybe like

Teacher: hey class, we are going for the seafood galore!!

The Lion King Reaction GIF

i had a good lunch earlier..

medium rare ribeye with baby spinach sesame salad and crunchy potato sides

Ribeye-on-Platter.jpg

cr.: owner

is it @LeftCoastOppa bedtime yet? i need to tempt him with food before he sleeps..

• LOL 8

Has anyone seen the French series Dix Pour Cent "Call My Agent! (English title)"? It is going to have a Korean remake with Lee Seo jin and Kwak Sun Young (if they will accept the roles, but I don`t see why not :D). It sounds interesting. I see that it is on Netflix and I intended to watch it. 4 seasons of 6 episodes each so far. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

HAHAHAHA

i know i'm evil

evil deadman wonderland GIF

i'm struggling with monday... swarmed.. but, coffee cannot be sacrificed! so i'm having coffee and some fruit sourdough now

totally love the nutty crunch and fruit bits in the sourdough.. 

sourdough_mang_collars_sourdough_speija_

in case chingus are not into breads,

maxresdefault.jpg

these are happy snacks too!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hey class, the menu today is GREEN PEAS

Come on @sadthe1st:

spacer.png

:lol:

Happy Monday, everyone!

Anyone else excited for Dr. Brain coming out soon? The trailer looks great (Apple TV + LSK will be a good combo) but I'm afraid it's going to be too intense for me. I couldn't handle The Matrix, Memento, or even Gremlins...I seriously couldn't sleep for 2 weeks after each of those movies! Psychological thrillers mess me up....I'm a wuss. (And with Gremlins I was just younger and got freaked out that these cute little things could turn into such grotesque monsters. :wacko:)

1 hour ago, larus said:

Has anyone seen the French series Dix Pour Cent "Call My Agent! (English title)"?

I haven't but that's interesting it's on Netflix....will have to see if they have it here. Did you watch Lupin? (not that they're doing a Korean remake....just that it's also in French :))

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

+ 2

1 hour ago, larus said:

Has anyone seen the French series Dix Pour Cent "Call My Agent! (English title)"? It is going to have a Korean remake with Lee Seo jin and Kwak Sun Young (if they will accept the roles, but I don`t see why not ). It sounds interesting. I see that it is on Netflix and I intended to watch it. 4 seasons of 6 episodes each so far. 

+ 2

I adore ahjussi Lee Seo Jin and I will watch if is in my region here :mrgreen:

Oops !... checked Netflix... dont have.

@sadthe1st  I love fruits tartlets :love:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

32 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I adore ahjussi Lee Seo Jin and I will watch if is in my region here :mrgreen:

Oops !... checked Netflix... dont have.

I have the original series on Netflix and I will watch it but you can wait for the Korean version to see Lee Seo jin. 

It is the secodn comedic series for Lee Seo jin after the upcoming drama with Ra Mi Ran. 

36 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I haven't but that's interesting it's on Netflix....will have to see if they have it here. Did you watch Lupin? (not that they're doing a Korean remake....just that it's also in French :)

I saw the title on Netflix but I was busy with other series. BTW, I finished all 9 seasons of Suits. I curently watching My Name on Netflix (I am at ep 5) and The Fall (I am at season 2 )with Gillian Anderson. I don`t want to start many series. I will finish the current ones and then I start watching something new. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4