Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And by the way @partyon chingu, Ju Ji Hoon means the prince oppa in Goong?? Oh my, I failed to recognize him before! Sorry.. :joy:

Yes, chingu. Ju Ji Hoon oppa is the prince in Goong. He was only a young lad back then. Please have mercy on my oppa.

:teaze:

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't have so many oppas left :bawling:

Also, reminding everyone of Hyun Bin then and now.... 

hyunbin-thenandnow.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

43 minutes ago, larus said:

I have not watched Jirisan yet but the bad reviews about it took me by surprise. Is was that bad? :fearful:

I thought it was worse than just the CGI fails. I also really disliked the shaky camera effects and frequent closeups which just didn't work well in the rescue missions. Stable camera work would have worked better to create a drama that didn't look like a horror movie. :unamused:

Also, the supernatural element caught me by surprise tbh.

The first episode was nothing more than an action drama without really explaining the characters. I felt no emotional connection to them and honestly cared 0% about their fates at the end of ep 1.

The editing was a mess too. And the script was boring.

Bored Happystar GIF by Hardee's

@the_sweetroad On which episodes are you on in the kdrama and TW versions of FTLY?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

And this is basically me right now sis

guess what, after all the dusting and sweeping and the cup of coffee.. i decided to ditch the huge pile of clothes and head over to my mama's place for the pot of braised meat.. 

hahaha instead of the chicken eggs below, she used quail eggs.. and there was the tau pok (beancurd) and chestnuts!

yes

cr.: owner

ok so i'm back home now.. the huge pile of clothes are sitting on my bed glaring at me..

the loud house baby GIF by Nickelodeon

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Yes, the cinematography was bad, the CGI effects sucked, the editing was wonky and the story boring.

No reason for me to continue watching.

i haven't started.. thanks for the heads up!

Jump Plane GIF by Lukey McGarry

3 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

You guys are great for cleaning. We only clean when people are going to be coming over. Otherwise....we prefer a messy house over and above taking the effort to clean for only our eyes.

i have quite a big OCD problem lol i cannot stand things not in order.. and any strand of loose hair on the floor (since i have light color tiles)..

3 hours ago, partyon said:

This CGI is just

the stills made it look like some, fake background photoshoot.. hahaha

they didn't have the budget like CLOY!!

Spoiler

cloy-tornado-1.png?w=656&h=337

cr.: owner

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Also, the supernatural element caught me by surprise tbh

is there supposed to be supernatural content??

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

No one should watch Jirisan. It sucks.

Chingu, I tried to watch the 1st episode of Jirisan but my 4G router does not cooperate with me! He doesn't even try to buffer the episode after all! He wasn't like that when I watched The Veil  this morning! :joy: So I think I would stop here!

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

Finished watching the two episodes of Work Later, Drink Now.  I am not sure how I feel about it. Being working women, how can they drink to oblivion every day of the week? How do they function the next day? It seriously beats me. Furthermore, they are so drunk that they pass out. Is that even safe? I am all for women's empowerment and being liberal and all that but what about being responsible for one's own safety? Si Won was the only plus in the drama. This was 'Friend' ish here they drink alcohol, instead of coffee, I guess. Most disappointed. The FLs came across as bullies and not as free-spirited.

I'll give this another try and hopefully, it will be more sensible and realistic, and not so over the top!

Disappointed GIFs | Tenor

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Ms. Koala has a blog post up about Jirisan....

Movie Version of the Beauty Inside Director Baek Jong Yeol Criticizes the Poor Directing of PD Lee En Bok In tvN Drama Jirisan before Deleting Instagram Post Hours Later....

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/10/24/movie-version-of-the-beauty-inside-director-baek-jong-yeol-criticizes-the-poor-directing-of-pd-lee-eun-bok-in-tvn-drama-jirisan-before-deleting-instagram-post-hours-later/

@confusedheart Does Siwon look like a hobo in the drama? :emmm:

In other news, I've been watching ep 4 of The King's Affection for 4 hours now. AND I am still at 23:24... This is not a good sign, peeps...

:eatscookie:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

On which episodes are you on in the kdrama and TW versions of FTLY?

I'm on episode 8 of the kdrama - Daniel and Geon have just raced each other through the park. :rolleyes:

And in the TW version I finished episode 6, but there are actually 39 episodes on my Netflix. They're just about to negotiate wedding terms.

In both versions the island family members are so screechy! I love halmeoni in the kdrama, though....I just finished Dear My Friends and enjoy that actress.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Watching a Thai lakorn depicting bandits in the 1940s / 1950s.

Totally amazed by these actors playing bandits who have to bare their abs to the audience. :4267_LiccGif:

Male lead abs:

EGxXxlAVAAEIUKX.jpg

329367-qg2oru-5.n.jpg

Amazed the most by the 52 year old ahjussi playing the dad bandit in this drama. His abs are wow for his age! :love:

0.jpg

Just wish he would lose the mustache, but I will give him in the meantime to @Lmangla sweetie who will surely appreciate his facial hair :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

I think I already gave up waiting for Daniel's upcoming jtbc drama! :please: It's almost been a year and half since he casted for the lead role! Is it normal for a tv network to take years to air a single drama?? :bawling:

It's been a while since I greeted you :GN1: and sweet dreams! Hope you guys will have a nice day ahead!

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2