Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon @Lmangla

tumblr-e75386a1bd8ecbf976bf1d8e623a8204-

@Ameera Ali @larus @joccu 

@MayanEcho @gm4queen  @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st   @Min2206 @confusedheart @hsmz 

@Sky Kang @pompyavi @Ernie

@anjuliet @4evrkdrama @mirmz @elan1

hai everyone. implement calculation to gain sum through add or subtract. :D

Singing-in-the-Rain-Good-Morning.gif

61573612230f5cbea4bae89a388a6a681e-baby-

Spoiler

to chingus @confusedheart @hsmz , it's perfect every day. :D

tumblr-n8gkoc-IIBV1revobio1-500.gif

Spoiler

46eba785a74a5f6d59b31102ecd5f098.gif

Spoiler

scattered light.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, willenette said:

I've tasted this but not baking - hahaha - I don't know how to bake. 

^5 to eaters!!

Comedy Central Eating GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

it's been a busy morning!

i'll be back to office for flexible 2 days next week onwards!

yay to office aircon!!

boo to wider waistline during this 1.5yrs wfh!!

Diet Pants GIF

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

^5 to eaters!!

it's been a busy morning!

i'll be back to office for flexible 2 days next week onwards!

yay to office aircon!!

boo to wider waistline during this 1.5yrs wfh!!

@sadthe1st  wahhhh....................this is quite a long time for WFH.  :heart2beat:

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

202-2027845_good-morning-images.jpg

Finally Thursday, tomorrow's Friday! ❤

@Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Done with two online meetings, both at the same time, LOL. Now I just want to eat something crispy, like falafel, dipped in tasty hummus. :)

falafel-thumb3.jpg

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Finally Thursday, tomorrow's Friday! ❤

@Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Done with two online meetings, both at the same time, LOL. Now I just want to eat something crispy, like falafel, dipped in tasty hummus. :)

ctto 

@MayanEcho this has become a popular vegan food since it does not contain any meat. I like chickpeas but, IDK why I don't like the taste of this fried balls. I guess this is the right dip for this food, right? I haven't tried eating hummus either

as dip or spread. What does it taste like? Do you also eat this in the morning, like during breakfast?    :wut:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

55 minutes ago, willenette said:

this has become a popular vegan food since it does not contain any meat. I like chickpeas but, IDK why I don't like the taste of this fried balls. I guess this is the right dip for this food, right? I haven't tried eating hummus either as dip or spread. What does it taste like? Do you also eat this in the morning, like during breakfast?

I don't know how the falafel you tasted tastes, but the falafel here tastes almost like fried chicken meatball. I'd even describe it as green meatball, or meat patty. It is savoury, smells so good, and the sesame seeds and herbs make it even better every bite.

As for hummus, the taste is of very fine balance of garlic, lemon, and the finely mashed chick peas. I also like hummus with my fries and fried fish.

I sometimes have falafel on its own, or with flat bread, with pickled vegetables and lettuce. Other than hummus, garlic sauce and thousand islands are also alright as dips.

Falafel can be eaten anytime, and can he purchased in most cafes selling Arabic food from early in the morning as breakfast. It is sold throughout day till night. 

I don't make it myself as I don't have the time to cook it from scratch. But it's better to purchase it from an Arab cuisine establishment to get the real thing. Better yet, here's a tip tried and tested: buy from where the Arabs are buying it. ^_^

Crispy-Falafel-Recipe-1200.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Heart Coffee GIF by 100% Soft

Hello

@Ameera Ali  @agenth  @anjuliet @confusedheart @gm4queen @hsmz @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @MayanEcho @kokodus @_gillianne19_ @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang  @Thong Thin  @twinkle_little_star @Wuzetian @willenette

@Thong Thin  @sadthe1st thank you! :heart: I feel so much better now. I went to bed early so it helped.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

3 hours ago, willenette said:

this is quite a long time for WFH.

yes.. my co started the wfh since last feb.. so its 1.5yrs alr..

Tired Couch Potato GIF by John Larigakis

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

dipped in tasty hummus.

that's the keyword..

200.gif

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

I feel so much better now. I went to bed early so it helped.

no wine party with @partyon for you for this week! haha

drink more water!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

:waves: guys!

How are you doing lately? Still raining for hours and being busy with other stuff! :confused:

By the way guys, are you still on the re-watch event of Goong? I missed out most of the episodes so will continue some time later! Happy watching, everyone!! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way guys, are you still on the re-watch event of Goong? I missed out most of the episodes so will continue some time later! Happy watching, everyone!! ❤️

I have not watched Goong yet but I think i will watch later. I always chose an old drama to watch and this drama is on my list.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3