Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

night night @anjuliet

time for us  to learn the proper terms of the beautiful abs..

cr.: owner

oh well, too many terms.. forget it.

good morning, some moist chocolate cake to share around!

@Sky Kang @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206 @hsmz @willenette @agenth @gm4queen @partyon @joccu @Ameera Ali @larus @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @kokodus @LeftCoastOppa @twinkle_little_star @_gillianne19_ @Ernie 

+2

@sadthe1st I love soft & moist chocolate cake. IDK how they do it, what they add to make it moist because I don't know how to bake as well. Who loves dry chocolate, huh? hahaha - Aside from chocolate I also love Lemon Cake. :twerk2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

You must have smell those foods upon login to your computer...if you are going to bed...Good Night in advance.

In a few minutes, but first ....THIS!

Third issue: The most important question on add/subtract

since we have a few new additions to add/subtract, we call for the everlasting, important question: abs or no abs?

"Everlasting"??? ... "Important"??? .... that's complete and utter  Contact Us - Cursed Emoji

This is just another not-so-cleverly disguised attempt to get me and @Sleepy Owl behind a mop ... I will not cast a vote for my own demise - nice try!

@Sleepy Owl has taught me well - I'm outta here!

Owl Creeping GIF

GOOD NIGHT ALL!

HD wallpaper: Men, Alone, Bench, Lonely, Man, Night, Sky, Starry Sky, Stars  | Wallpaper Flare

:kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

:waves: guys!

Some urgent matters came up so I am keeping myself busy these days! Miss all your warm company here! Will try my best to be more active on this thread, join with you guys on conversations! :lol:

Meanwhile, I am missing my man on screen! Seriously where are you, Daniel?? :bawling:

IMG_2717.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

26 minutes ago, willenette said:

@sadthe1st I love soft & moist chocolate cake. IDK how they do it, what they add to make it moist because I don't know how to bake as well. Who loves dry chocolate, huh? hahaha - Aside from chocolate I also love Lemon Cake. 

I too love moist chocolate cake. There's lots of recipes from YT and I will choose the best one and kept in my cooking library.

Should I bake, I will keep some in the freezer (wrap in aluminium foil) and thaw them whenever I yearn to eat again and  to make it even more yummy.. i will add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. 

eTXVOVe4XmW1UYr9o4cYCu8QgDpECEF%2Bc7Y=&r

@gm4queen  your oppa will soon be on the screen, just be patience.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Take great care of yourself.

We never know what the booster shots will do to our body but at least we are safe with the ongoing pandemic and hopefully will keep the new virus away from our body. IS so frigtening and sad to know all these NEW virus keep surfacing... no end , sigh !

Feels like the world is no longer SAFE.

We can only do our best, and to take care ourselves and others as much as possible. And yeah, “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.” :)

I do that too with cakes, warm it a bit and eat with ice cream and slices of fruits!

My Italy based aunt bakes so nice focaccia. I miss her focaccia!

focaccia-bread-art-featured.jpg

ctto 

259344.jpg?output-format=auto&output-qua

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

We can only do our best, and to take care ourselves and others as much as possible. And yeah, “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.” :)

I do that too with cakes, warm it a bit and eat with ice cream and slices of fruits!

ctto 

ctto 

@MayanEcho  I love focaccia. I love its olive oil flavor and  the herbs. I eat this with pesto or melted cheese.  It really needs to be eaten when it's hot to be at its best. Focaccia is great with a salad too. You can add any toppings you can think of and it will surely still taste great. Before I was confused of focaccia & ciabatta. Now, I know the difference : focaccia has dimples - hahaha - :kisslevel:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Awww ... I love takoyaki @Sky Kang

Oooo...  did not know focaccia can be so pretty @MayanEcho  Lucky you !

Having these banana cake at the moment

@Min2206  :Megathanks: I feel hungry looking at your post. I love anything with banana so, I surely love banana cake, banana bread, banana muffin. But, do you know the difference of banana cake & banana bread? Banana cake is meant to be more of a dessert, hence the sweeter taste. :Ohboy3:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

39 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

+ 2

So beautiful the focaccia bread. 

@Min2206  I was just thinking of baking banana cake since I have left over few ripe bananas.

You bake or mum bought ?

@Sky Kang  if you have leftover the Strawberry cheesecake, send some over. I love cheesecake.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... um okay, I'll take the Poke bowl

hahaha our chingu here is easy to tempt!

good night! @LeftCoastOppa

Tempura-Tsukiji.jpg

1 hour ago, willenette said:

I love soft & moist chocolate cake. IDK how they do it, what they add to make it moist because I don't know how to bake as well. Who loves dry chocolate, huh? hahaha - Aside from chocolate I also love Lemon Cake.

i can only google for theory but i have zero knowledge for practical lol there's many chingus here who bake really well.. i'm sure they can share a tip or two.. but i'll be great with generous cake slices!

https://thestayathomechef.com/the-most-amazing-chocolate-cake/

22 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

We're having a takoyaki party right now

20160131109-01.jpg

let's tempt everyone on this cool day!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Hi chingus!! Today is my cousin's birthday. We're having a takoyaki party right now

And strawberry cheesecake for dessert

+2

@Sky Kang miss takoyaki. I miss it how it feels like it melts inside your mouth as you chew. Yes, it is supposed to be gooey inside. In other countries they call it Octopus Balls. There's takoyaki in Korea & Taiwan but the best one is in Osaka.  :kaching1:

+2

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

So beautiful the focaccia bread. 

@Min2206  I was just thinking of baking banana cake since I have left over few ripe bananas.

You bake or mum bought ?

@Sky Kang  if you have leftover the Strawberry cheesecake, send some over. I love cheesecake.

@Thong Thin  I was told that the best bananas for banana bread/cake aren't yellow; they're black. The darker the better: there's no such thing as a too-ripe banana when you're making them.   :kaching3:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

we usually end  up making banana pancake. I like to dip it with spicy ketchup. 

d79f08afb3c55a22b21eb15fb01b1138ad6ec9ca  

what exactly is focaccia? is it just baked bread? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@willenette  the riper the bananas, the better the cake but have to balance to ensure not too moist

@Thong Thin Sometimes bake, most times buy.   The one bought today by mom has that banana flavouring, you know it's not real - haha ! 
Glad my cuppa of tea is good :partyblob:

Banana Cake Recipe / Banana Bread | Steffi's Recipes

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i can only google for theory but i have zero knowledge for practical lol there's many chingus here who bake really well.. i'm sure they can share a tip or two.. but i'll be great with generous cake slices!

https://thestayathomechef.com/the-most-amazing-chocolate-cake/

Thank you for the recipe @sadthe1st  I love everything chocolate

German chocolate banana cake on a yellow cake standGerman choco banana cake , cr as tagged

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

i'm not too familiar with the bread types as well.. other than that focaccia seems to be used to make sandwiches served in cafes since its more consistently flat.. ciabatta has a more chewy texture.. probably more used as those open top platters?

i love olive ciabatta!!

hahahaha i can just hug one big loaf of olive ciabatta and eat it on its own for breakfast, lunch and dinner..

maxresdefault.jpg

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I love everything chocolate

Chocolate-Cake-IMAGE-69.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3