Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Wow! I hope to get a taste of what you had. :wub: But I'll start first with croissant with ice cream fillings. :D

Whenever there's banana and ice cream, can't resist having banana split. Perfect comfort food during summer. 

ctto

@MayanEcho, I love banana split from Dairy Queen. Theirs is made with delicious, creamy DQ®vanilla soft serve nestled between sweet banana slices and covered in luscious strawberry, pineapple, chocolate and whipped toppings.  :blush:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hi @Thong Thin! Yeah, you can have and it is encouraged to get a booster shot here 6mo after the 2nd dose.

Thanks for the infor.

:heartxoxo:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

wow, croissants or donuts filled with icecream. didn't know those existed! interesting... 

have a great monday all!

Never knew croissants with ice cream is so yummy...

Thanks @MayanEcho  @willenette for the recommendation.

@MayanEcho  I have never tried cauliflower rice but I know is very healthy.

49 minutes ago, willenette said:

@MayanEcho, I love banana split from Dairy Queen. Theirs is made with delicious, creamy DQ®vanilla soft serve nestled between sweet banana slices and covered in luscious strawberry, pineapple, chocolate and whipped toppings.  

Hahaha, those were my childhood dessert where me and sis were fighting over who

eats which flavour of ice-cream.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

i think i prefer eating ice cream in a cup with spoon when i'm outside.. hahaha croissant cone ice cream sounds yummy but it's going to be messy if you dun eat fast enough.. i have sensitive teeth and can't bite into ice cream so very often my ice cream starts to melt before i even finish 1/3 of it..

i dun want to be seen in a mess!

Tin-Roof-Ice-Cream-with-Crushed-Waffle-C

cr.: owner

but if i'm home, WHO CARES!!!!!

hahahaha i'll eat with ice creams all over my lips and face!

816d44a9e9d23343-1024x681.jpg

@MayanEcho i tried cauliflower rice before! dun think it's the "fried rice fried rice" kind like the typical chinese ones with frozen greens and stuffs.. the one i had was from those health food outlets like below pic.. i had it with hummus and grilled baby corns and asparagus

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__conte

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

eSTTzTX.gif

It’s raining day , love the rain it’s refreshing  :D

Dpgii4z.gif

@Thong Thin @4evrkdrama  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu   @Lmangla  @larus  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon@Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @twinkle_little_star  @agenth

@Wuzetian

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

@MayanEcho i tried cauliflower rice before! dun think it's the "fried rice fried rice" kind like the typical chinese ones with frozen greens and stuffs.. the one i had was from those health food outlets like below pic.. i had it with hummus and grilled baby corns and asparagus

so there is no rice? it is cauliflower, hummus and some veggies? why not call it cauliflower hummus? I don't understand this health outlet of way of cheating us -- call it what it is. <_<

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so there is no rice? it is cauliflower, hummus and some veggies? why not call it cauliflower hummus? I don't understand this health outlet of way of cheating us -- call it what it is. 

In a way, that's how they name it cause for those health fanatic, NO RICE is in their menu.

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s raining day , love the rain it’s refreshing  

A very good morning wake-up call no matter how tired or lazy you are.

:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

In a way, that's how they name it cause for those health fanatic, NO RICE is in their menu.

yea, I find that silly. if you don't want to eat rice, then don't. but why delude yourself by calling it 'rice' when it isn't and it seems like cheating customers who are actually wanting rice. there is nothing wrong with hummus and calling it that. it is just like those tofu restaurants that call stuff 'tofu shrimp' or 'tofu chicken' -- makes me roll my eyes. 

@sadthe1st ~ okay this recipe cracks me up; this is just shredded cauliflower. that is a vegetable side. it is not rice. it is not a main dish. 

:loolz:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

NEVERTHELESS was fascinating

wow i din realize song kang took on such a bold script with steamy scenes..

dorothy gale what GIF

who's that FL?

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, I find that silly. if you don't want to eat rice, then don't. but why delude yourself by calling it 'rice' when it isn't and it seems like cheating customers who are actually wanting rice.

hahaha maybe the interpretation is, the cauliflower rice is a method of presenting it.. like in rice grains instead of ordering cauliflower which might come in blanched stalks

Blanched-cauliflower-side-dish-recipe.jp

i'm not sure myself hahaha maybe we'll see broccoli rice too??

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i think i prefer eating ice cream in a cup with spoon when i'm outside.. hahaha croissant cone ice cream sounds yummy but it's going to be messy if you dun eat fast enough.. i have sensitive teeth and can't bite into ice cream so very often my ice cream starts to melt before i even finish 1/3 of it..

i dun want to be seen in a mess!

but if i'm home, WHO CARES!!!!!

hahahaha i'll eat with ice creams all over my lips and face!

+2

@sadthe1st, like you, i also prefer eating ice cream in a cup with spoon when i'm outside.. I came across a survey before Which State eats the most ice-cream - I remember Columbia & New Zealand topped the list. Then, Which age group eats the most ice-cream - age 55 eat more ice cream per capita than any other age group especially Americans. Which Country eats the least ice-cream - China, Chinese actually eat less ice cream. IDK why this is so because it's in China where ice-cream was invented. Vanilla & Chocolate are still the most popular ice-cream flavors. Every time I eat vanilla flavor I combine it with something like Oreo & nuts. The most popular ice cream topping is chocolate chips. I love Haagen Dazs ice-cream.  :kisslevel:

+2

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

42 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

A very good morning wake-up call no matter how tired or lazy you are.

:D

@Thong Thin, Rice has several nutrients and minerals, but despite all the good things it has a high glycemic index, which can actually lead to diabetes. That's why, for health-buff, eating plant-based proteins such as nuts, beans and lentils can help. That's why, most of them eat brown rice only. It's not good to eat rice everyday, though. Bread is probably the better choice.  :Ohboy3:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Thong Thin YouTube shared this scene with me , NEVERTHELESS the scene was fascinating , horny woman is Netflix new trend 

** Remind me again why didn’t you go past 2 minutes mark in this drama 

+2

That was quick, only EP 2 and them on steamy scene :phew:

WoW... @sadthe1st  is a totally 360 degree turn for Song Kang compare to Sweet Home whic i dropped at Ep8 and could not continue.

The FL (Han So-Hee) is no surprise to me, she was damn good in The World of Marriage.

@willenette  I love both Haagen Dazz and  Bulla Ice cream.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, willenette said:

Vanilla & Chocolate are still the most popular ice-cream flavors. Every time I eat vanilla flavor I combine it with something like Oreo & nuts. The most popular ice cream topping is chocolate chips. I love Haagen Dazs ice-cream.

i like mint chocolate chip.. and cookie dough.. rum and raisins too!

new zealand naturals has the orange chocolate chip which is really good!!

insta2.jpg

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

his mouth in her face everytime I can’t bother google

hahaha seems like song kang is heading towards the M18 category ML league!

i know he's very popular starring in netflix dramas but this genre.. wow!

@Thong Thin i remembered him from Love Alarm as a school boy.. he's on fast n furious booster mode into MAN! hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Just now, Thong Thin said:

+2

That was quick, only EP 2 and them on steamy scene :phew:

WoW... @sadthe1st  is a totally 360 degree turn for Song Kang compare to Sweet Home whic i dropped at Ep8 and could not continue.

The FL (Han So-Hee) is no surprise to me, she was damn good in The World of Marriage.

@willenette  I love both Haagen Dazz and  Bulla Ice cream.

@Thong Thin, I haven't tried Bulla ice-cream - there's none here in my side.............  :Megathanks:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3