Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Morning !

@Abs_ triggered  @elan1  @4evrkdrama  @BlackLotus1025  @iksunijini5  @joccu  @kokodus

@Lmangla  @mirmz  @MayanEcho @Min2206  @partyon  @pompyavi  @Sarang21  @Sleepy Owl

@sadthe1st  @twinkle_little_star @Wuzetian   @Jillia

By the way, did Jillia changed her DP ?

happy-wednesday-images-1.jpg

@partyon - smexy hot oppa side profile :heart3::heart::love:

8c9d41c305b29a9138498d60b69fea5e.jpg&f=1

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

16 hours ago, partyon said:

Always cracks me up :D

I like CJH's arc here with IJE. Such a bittersweet ending for them especially for him. I remember KHN having a crush on IJE's character, too. Haha. 

@WuzetianI understand. Haha. Not a lot of people are really into that, too. I probably won't be able to eat some food like that if I really am not familiar with it. And it was @Min2206who said that she kept typing my name as Black Forest, so I kind of sounded like an edible sweet now. Haha.

@Thong Thin and @partyonTrue. @Wuzetian's right. Haha! Names were mixed up due to numbers of posts and entries. Haha. Glad it only took less than 10 minutes to figure out who really watched the said movie. Haha. If you haven't watched it yet, we recommend that you try watching it. Haha.

@twinkle_little_starIt really keeps turning. Haha! Hello there! Happy Tuesday!

@Sleepy OwlHaha! It's just one of the perks you get from being the only han namja here. Haha! 

@sadthe1stYes, you're right. Haha! I think I got up three hours ago. Haha. 

Hello everyone! Hope your guys' Tuesday has been going well. :)

P.S Please pray for my finger. I was cutting mangoes when I accidentally cut it with such a sharp knife. So I can't really type with all of my left fingers. Huhu. Haha!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

40 minutes ago, mirmz said:

welp your assumption would be correct!

Hello there, @mirmz! :)

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hello, @MayanEcho! I'm going to borrow your list to greet everyone hi! Haha! Oh yeah, it's already Wednesday where you guys are. My bad! Happy Wednesday everyone!

By the way chingus, do you all want to have a real-time online game for multiple players? We only have to press the link and play altogether. Haha! 

What do you guys think? We can play something like "Cards Against Humanity", "Joking Hazard", and more. 

Just if you guys want and if you all have like some free time. Haha! 

But if your schedule's packed, we can just take a rain check. :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

@sadthe1st  I had this for lunch today.

There's this fat belly bottom guy sitting diagonally opp me, he had the heaps of rice with additional 1 plate of chicken and 1 piece of omellte + 2 big glasses of cool water .

Half way eating, he started to BURP ! :w00t:

@BlackLotus1025  - thanks for the offer, will look into it :blush:

Hi @partyon  @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla and @Wuzetian  

24060561931_66941fde4a_o.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

Brad Pitt Hat GIF

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @BlackLotus1025  @Jillia @joccu @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho@Min2206 @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star 

@Thong Thin Did they serve rasam? I really like the crab rasam! That's a really good lunch! Bon appetit!

@BlackLotus1025 Hope your fingers get well soon!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

15 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin Did they serve rasam? I really like the crab rasam! That's a really good lunch! Bon appetit!

+2

I dont see the crab rasam today.

Yes, lunch was good.

Am so full right now.

Gonna skip dinner tonight.

What about you, what lunch are you having today.

oh !... what happened dear @BlackLotus1025 to your fingers.

Hope you recover soon !

Take care ya :heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

I dont see the crab rasam today.

Yes, lunch was good.

Am so full right now.

Gonna skip dinner tonight.

What about you, what lunch are you having today.

oh !... what happened dear @BlackLotus1025 to your fingers.

Hope you recover soon !

Take care ya :heartxoxo:

Today I'm on Intermittent Fasting. So will only eat dinner later. But drinking lots of water to keep hydrated :)

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@BlackLotus1025  - thanks for the offer, will look into it :blush:

You can ask @partyontoo if it's worth watching. :) 

Oh no! I hope the guy in front of you is okay, haha! Hope he won't get indigestion, too! 

And wow, looks like there's a feast there! I miss eating outside! Haha!

I was making some beef steak last night and wanted to make mango salad as a side dish but I accidentally cut my finger because the mango slipped from my grasp. It (my left middle finger to be exact) bled a lot and I almost passed out! I think I'm not used to seeing blood. Fortunately, the water with sugar helped me regain enough consciousness. 

55 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Thank you, and hello to you! 

Whale hello there, too, @Lmangla! I love puns a lot! Haha!

@Wuzetian, @Thong ThinAt first glance I thought you were talking about crab saram, haha! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Season 2 Hello GIF by Friends

Hi! @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @twinkle_little_star  @Thong Thin  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @4evrkdrama  @BlackLotus1025

@Sleepy Owl  @partyon  @Jillia  @Lmangla  @larus  @Abs_ triggered  @mirmz  @kokodus

@Sleepy Owl well at first I forgot that the games where on yesterday so I missed the first half.  But  I did watch the second half of the Man City-dortmund game.  It was so close. Damn that Foden made the goal in the last minutes. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

Hi! @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @twinkle_little_star  @Thong Thin  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @4evrkdrama  @BlackLotus1025

@Sleepy Owl  @partyon  @Jillia  @Lmangla  @larus  @Abs_ triggered  @mirmz  @kokodus

@Sleepy Owl well at first I forgot that the games where on yesterday so I missed the first half.  But  I did watch the second half of the Man City-dortmund game.  It was so close. Damn that Foden made the goal in the last minutes. 

Hello to you dear @joccu

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

FYI @Sleepy Owl @joccu @partyon.  Re : Mouse and part2 being hyped.  I get the feeling (guessing here :lol:) they are going with the Dexter story (LSG will play a Dexter like character).  I don’t think I can stay for any more gore.  Even if it is LSG seemingly doing the world a favor by offing serial killers/people who escape the long arm of the law. :crazy:  So writer will keep the audience guessing right to the end about whether he could’ve done it to innocent people before.

Cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1462636wpp/lee-seung-gi-makes-a-drastic-transformation-in-new-poster-for-mouse

Spoiler

The new poster gives a peek at Jung Ba Reum’s transformation. In the previous poster, Jung Ba Reum was wearing a spotless police uniform and had a determined expression that showed his will to get the villain no matter what. However, in this new poster, Jung Ba Reum is wearing a black coat, and his hair is slicked back and parted so that his forehead shows. His expression is cold and merciless, and Go Moo Chi looks at him with doubt and confusion. Unlike the previous poster’s tagline that read “He is hunting people,” the tagline in this one reads, “I am beginning a new hunt.”

The production team shared, “As the overall context and atmosphere of the drama has been completely changed, we tried to capture that visually through the main poster for the second part. In order to improve the audience’s understanding of the plot and to induce interest, a special episode will air on April 7 to summarize the story’s elements and twists so far. Please look forward to the unpredictable second half of the drama.”

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, nrllee said:

FYI @Sleepy Owl @joccu @partyon.  Re : Mouse and part2 being hyped.  I get the feeling (guessing here :lol:) they are going with the Dexter story (LSG will play a Dexter like character).  I don’t think I can stay for any more gore.  Even if it is LSG seemingly doing the world a favor by offing serial killers/people who escape the long arm of the law. :crazy:  So writer will keep the audience guessing right to the end about whether he could’ve done it to innocent people before.

Cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1462636wpp/lee-seung-gi-makes-a-drastic-transformation-in-new-poster-for-mouse

Reveal hidden contents

The new poster gives a peek at Jung Ba Reum’s transformation. In the previous poster, Jung Ba Reum was wearing a spotless police uniform and had a determined expression that showed his will to get the villain no matter what. However, in this new poster, Jung Ba Reum is wearing a black coat, and his hair is slicked back and parted so that his forehead shows. His expression is cold and merciless, and Go Moo Chi looks at him with doubt and confusion. Unlike the previous poster’s tagline that read “He is hunting people,” the tagline in this one reads, “I am beginning a new hunt.”

The production team shared, “As the overall context and atmosphere of the drama has been completely changed, we tried to capture that visually through the main poster for the second part. In order to improve the audience’s understanding of the plot and to induce interest, a special episode will air on April 7 to summarize the story’s elements and twists so far. Please look forward to the unpredictable second half of the drama.”

Hi to you, @nrllee! Are you and @Sleepy Owlrelated? You two seem to be fond of owls. :)

@Min2206 @strongtower There's no Vincenzo next week. T-T

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@nrllee  Well I never really liked dexter.  I do have watched it. Couple of episodes per season but yeah I was really not into it.    I don't get why the writer keeps us guessing. Maybe she/he hasn't still decided LSG character ending.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, joccu said:

Hey there Chingu, well yeah, I think that game must have been more interesting. Real Madrid vs Liverpool was pretty one sided. I was hoping for Liverpool to play better, and they seemed clueless, despite Real Madrid not having their main defenders too. 

27 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Well Chingu, one thing is confirmed, either LSG or the guy whose frontal lobe was transplanted to him is at least the accomplice if not the killer, seeing the memories LSG is getting. I am still not liking the whole set up, and really hoping that the whole frontal lobe transplant plot is fake. But chances for that is too low. 

I didn't watch Dexter, but that was mainly because I didn't really like the basic plot of it :joy:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4