Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

good morning @Thong Thin and hi @mirmz

i was watching Beyond Evil ep1 on the sofa last nite..

and dozed off the middle part and woke up with YJG questioning Dong Sik if he killed his sister.. haha i din know that Lee Do Hyun did a cameo on the younger Dong Sik.

i'll wait for a few more episodes of Mouse to be out, then decide whether to watch it.. i have one or two friends who find ep1 plot to be too dark for their liking.. i'm curious, but at the same time i'm not exactly a fan of the FL.. i got reminded of her annoying role in Zombie Detective lol

time to make coffee

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 8

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Nope, I didn't sleep yet, cos I'm just about to find the groove for some serious reading.

hahaha i was about to say.. wow are u still awake or u woke up so early!!

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

for kewpie mayo.. try a small bottle of the original version, not the 50% reduced fat or 0% fat.. i mean, it's mayo.. it's meant to be sinful at times (although, very often for me)

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/why-chefs-love-kewpie-mayo

Kewpie is a little different than American mayo, because it's made with only egg yolks—not whole eggs—and with rice or apple vinegar and no added salt or sugar. It's bottled in a slim red-and-clear container, with an emblematic baby for its logo. But the real secret to Kewpie's cult-following is a healthy dose of MSG.

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

there's a new Cafe opening in Somerset Orchard. Have you visited.

hmm.. which one?

• Blob 6

Hello
@sadthe1st @Abs_ triggered @mirmz @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @kokodus @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @Wuzetian @joccu @larus @Jillia @partyon @pompyavi @MY15 @MayanEcho @forme26 fi @Sarang21 @4evrkdrama @elan1 

60 Good Morning Saturday Images with Beautiful Quotes

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will have to check out the upcoming dramas once again as I tend to forget a lot. But there are several KDramas I am looking forward to. 

But I am waiting for "Joseon Exorcist", was waiting for "Dear M." but then Park Hae Soo's scandal happened. I am looking forward to the Sageuks, apart from the one I mentioned before, I am looking forward to "Bossam : Steal the Fate" and "Red Sky (Hong Chun Gi)". Looking forward to Undercover too. 

So for now, this is the list of dramas I remember I want to watch and there are several though: 

1. Joseon Exorcist
  2. Bossam: Steal the Fate
  3. Red Sky
  4. Undercover
  5. Monthly House Magazine
  6. Oh Myladylord
  7. Deluxe Taxi
  8. Island
  9. Daebak Real Estate
  10. Doom at your service
  11. Mount Jiri
  12. Black Sun

I just checked out the ones I remembered. I am sure there are several more that I am missing here and not remembering. At the same time I will be starting "Queen Sundeok" soon, not right now, but this year I have to finally watch drama.

Thanks for the list - so many new dramas coming on board - how you keep track of them, sunbae-nim?

57 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'll wait for a few more episodes of Mouse to be out, then decide whether to watch it.. i have one or two friends who find ep1 plot to be too dark for their liking.. i'm curious, but at the same time i'm not exactly a fan of the FL.. i got reminded of her annoying role in Zombie Detective lol

Whoa .. didn't expect Mouse to be so dark.  Even @larus was saying the same  -quote below.   I will read more from you guys to see whether I dare to watch or not.

13 hours ago, larus said:

No, I am not watching. The genre I like but I can„t watch everything. Too many kdramas and less time.  think I decided not to watch because the psychopath has a proeminebt role (I think). Too many stories with psychopaths.  I am, not a fan.

Morning @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @mirmz
Tea Cup (Gif) | Tea illustration, Tea gif, Tea art

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 8

good morning @Min2206!!

i have a whatsapp group chat with some game friends who are kdrama fans as well.

one said she was so scared watching ep1 and she is not going to continue

another guy said its rated M18 instead of PG.. and abysmal that churns the stomach.. haha he made it sound funny.. title very innocent.. put LSG face there.. then come slap u with a dark plot

Hungry Tom And Jerry GIF

how are u feeling today? as good as brand new?

• Blob 6

Hello @mirmz @Sarang21

35 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning @Min2206!!

i have a whatsapp group chat with some game friends who are kdrama fans as well.

one said she was so scared watching ep1 and she is not going to continue

another guy said its rated M18 instead of PG.. and abysmal that churns the stomach.. haha he made it sound funny.. title very innocent.. put LSG face there.. then come slap u with a dark plot

how are u feeling today? as good as brand new?

Ooohh  @sadthe1st that scary huh .. then, best I don't watch.  I am really a mouse-y when comes to horror, ghosts dramas/ movies.  No wonder the title is Mouse.    I thought it will be like mickey mouse. 

Yesterday night was not too good.   At least now the mood to write is here.  Thank you, Chingu.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha i was about to say.. wow are u still awake or u woke up so early!!

for kewpie mayo.. try a small bottle of the original version, not the 50% reduced fat or 0% fat.. i mean, it's mayo.. it's meant to be sinful at times (although, very often for me)

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/why-chefs-love-kewpie-mayo

hmm.. which one?

+2

Is Summikogurasi pop up cafe. 

@Min2206 good morning.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, larus said:

I will watch Dark Hole and Navillera in March and Law school, Undercover in April (and Hospital Playlist season 2 if it will be air in April also).

From what I read about Misaeng I think I will like it. I am not starting dramas if I don`t like the synopsis. I usually know what to expect from the dramas I watch. Of couse,  not everyone met my sxpectations but I have an idea what to expect.

when I start reading synopsis I tend to get a lot of expectations.

So I don’t go for every synopsis.

But happened to read 

-Move to heaven & Deluxe Taxi synopsis and both “looks” promising !

(or am I biased over Lee Jae Hoon ? )

And the genre of 

Monthly magazine is slice of life (my fav.)

Oh My ladylord - because of Nana !

But wait I gotta watch Hospital playlist (S1) before season 2.

I hesitated because I have already spoiled myself with spoilers.

But I have to watch it (S1) for a smooth sailing when I watch S2 !

Good Morning everyone :happy2:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

hi @Sarang21!!

hi @4evrkdrama!!

55 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

that scary huh .. then, best I don't watch.

i'll wait for a few more episodes before starting on ep1.. lol i dun mind scary plots

hope u're still on light meals.. dun go too stressful on ur stomach!

Korean GIF

@Thong Thin not sure if it's the one taking over the rilakkuma cafe spot.. i hardly check on these popup cafes cos, the food display is pretty but, the food itself is just so-so on a much higher price.

+2

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 5

8 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will have to check out the upcoming dramas once again as I tend to forget a lot. But there are several KDramas I am looking forward to. 

But I am waiting for "Joseon Exorcist", was waiting for "Dear M." but then Park Hae Soo's scandal happened. I am looking forward to the Sageuks, apart from the one I mentioned before, I am looking forward to "Bossam : Steal the Fate" and "Red Sky (Hong Chun Gi)". Looking forward to Undercover too. 

So for now, this is the list of dramas I remember I want to watch and there are several though: 

1. Joseon Exorcist
  2. Bossam: Steal the Fate
  3. Red Sky
  4. Undercover
  5. Monthly House Magazine
  6. Oh Myladylord
  7. Deluxe Taxi
  8. Island
  9. Daebak Real Estate
  10. Doom at your service
  11. Mount Jiri
  12. Black Sun

Am not into Saeguk kdramas much but seeing you crazing over them , I wish to dig out more !

And looking into your long list made my list longer !
Deluxe Taxi (genre + Lee Jae Hoon + Esom)

Monthly magazine (genre )

Oh My Ladylord (because of Nana

Hospital playlist (genre - slice of life )

Daebak real estate (because of the pairing)

Doom at your service (because of the pairing )

Mount Jiri (because of Jun Ji Hyun)

Silent sea - (bcz of Gong Yoo but am afraid that it would have seasons i hate it ... )

I still didn’t get School Nurse files ending !

Are they planning a 2nd season for it ?

That’s Why I hesitate to watch Netflix series, most probably they end up having seasons ! 

Same goes for Move to heaven (but I love the writer & actor & synopsis too)

Joseon Exorcist (bcz the two male leads are handsome, I don’t even know the synopsis)

Snow drop (bcz my frnd is going crazy over it ) 

Moving (if Jo In sung & Han hyo joo are pairing) 

Hellbond (again Netflix series but the cast looks promising.....no seasons please )

Annarasumanara (because of Ji Chang Wook + synopsis)

Zero (0) (because of the writer + Seo kang joon)

Yumi’s cells (because of the writer + Kim Go Eun)

That Night (because of Kim Soo Hyun)

Dr Brain (bcz of lee Sun Kyun + wanna check into the synopsis)

Pachinko (because of Lee min ho ) 

Donno if i missed out any !

By the way -

please do let me know the review of

Red sky.

Cant digest Ahn Hyo Seop in saeguk will watch it after hearing out your review !

ps: I blabbered because you and @Min2206 let me to blabber

:kisslevel:

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

52 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

your gif made me hungry and it's  5 am here

never sleep with a hungry stomach.. hahaha go make a nice bowl of ramyeon!!

Laugh Tongue GIF by Jin

i'm watching Beyond Evil now.. YJG is so self centered and arrogant, i felt like punching him

Angry Punch GIF by nothingwejun

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

never sleep with a hungry stomach.. hahaha go make a nice bowl of ramyeon!!

i'm watching Beyond Evil now.. YJG is so self centered and arrogant, i felt like punching him

Unfortunately I don't have ramyeon at home lol

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

My current watch list is Sisyphus, Vincenzo, Times and LUCA, but haven't been on the dot to watch. 

Tried to watch at night but my eyes is too tired and I doze off half way and don't exactly know what's going on which makes me no more interest to continue. 

@4evrkdrama how you managed to watch all those dramas. 

I used to watch a lot 

but for the past few weeks am not getting enough free time so the watch list has cut shorten !

Do you watch only kdramas ?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

56 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am not into Saeguk kdramas much but seeing you crazing over them , I wish to dig out more !

And looking into your long list made my list longer !
Deluxe Taxi (genre + Lee Jae Hoon + Esom)

Monthly magazine (genre )

Oh My Ladylord (because of Nana

Hospital playlist (genre - slice of life )

Daebak real estate (because of the pairing)

Doom at your service (because of the pairing )

Mount Jiri (because of Jun Ji Hyun)

Silent sea - (bcz of Gong Yoo but am afraid that it would have seasons i hate it ... )

I still didn’t get School Nurse files ending !

Are they planning a 2nd season for it ?

That’s Why I hesitate to watch Netflix series, most probably they end up having seasons ! 

Same goes for Move to heaven (but I love the writer & actor & synopsis too)

Joseon Exorcist (bcz the two male leads are handsome, I don’t even know the synopsis)

Snow drop (bcz my frnd is going crazy over it ) 

Moving (if Jo In sung & Han hyo joo are pairing) 

Hellbond (again Netflix series but the cast looks promising.....no seasons please )

Annarasumanara (because of Ji Chang Wook + synopsis)

Zero (0) (because of the writer + Seo kang joon)

Yumi’s cells (because of the writer + Kim Go Eun)

That Night (because of Kim Soo Hyun)

Dr Brain (bcz of lee Sun Kyun + wanna check into the synopsis)

Pachinko (because of Lee min ho ) 

Donno if i missed out any !

By the way -

please do let me know the review of

Red sky.

Cant digest Ahn Hyo Seop in saeguk will watch it after hearing out your review !

ps: I blabbered because you and @Min2206 let me to blabber

Please blabber on.  It's a pleasure to hear you so.

My ... your list is so long!
List GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Disney gif, Giphy, Told you so

@sadthe1st  I wonder sick people can eat ramyeon / instant noodles?  I guess not ... @Thong Thin maybe can tell me...   looks like my appetite is coming bit by bit ....

Hungry GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Monthly magazine is slice of life (my fav.)

Monthly House is the drama with Kim Ji Suk and Jung So Min. I will watch it also but I don`t know when it is airing.

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

I don`t mind the dark plot. The plot about phychopaths don`t like much per se but If this drama will be good, I might watch it after it ends. Right now I don`t have time to watch more dramas.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4