Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Monthly House is the drama with Kim Ji Suk and Jung So Min. I will watch it also but I don`t know when it is airing.

+2

March 22 

:elated:

sis @joccu which dramas are you currently watching ?

are you looking forward to any upcoming kdramas ?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

March 22 

Then I will be add this drama on my watch list for March- April time. Right now this will be a busy time for me but I will see how I will handle.

I have other dramas to watch this year.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I used to watch a lot 

but for the past few weeks am not getting enough free time so the watch list has cut shorten !

Do you watch only kdramas ?

+2

Yes, I am only into Kdrama 

:blush:

@Min2206 for a start take mee suah soup. Much easy to digest.

Happy to know you are recovering, still go on soft diet to heal the tummy. 

Hi @larus

Hi @joccu... Finally rains here.

:highonflowers:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Good morning everyone!

source.gif

3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@sadthe1stHi, your gif made me hungry and it's  5 am here

Young lady, do you not sleep anymore?

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm watching Beyond Evil now.. YJG is so self centered and arrogant, i felt like punching him

Sigh. I really need to catch up on this drama. I watched the first 2 episodes but struggled and am not feeling invested in the storyline.

I was just chatting with my dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl about this drama yesterday, and I was complaining that I feel like something is missing from the execution of the plot, but don't know what....

I did catch up with Vincenzo using the FF button heavily because those episodes are waaaaaayyyy too long for me.

@4evrkdrama that's an impressive list, sweetie! :glasses:
I really disliked HP season 1, so will not be watching the 2nd season.

I am also planning on watching Daebak Real Estate because of Jang Nara.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama I was going to ask you why you aren't planning on watching One Day Destruction Came To My Door but just realized that the drama has changed its name to Doom at Your Service. :sweatingbullets:

This drama is the one I am looking forward to the most!

Mostly because oppa Seo In Guk is usually talented at choosing great dramas. Rarely has he picked bad scripts. Also, oppa is insanely talented and I just know he will do an awesome job. Park Bo Young is a sweetheart too. :wub:

She is so tiny though and oppa is quite tall. The height difference is surely quite prominent between those two, but they will look adorable together anyway. :wub:

Hi @joccu ! Hi @sadthe1st ! :kiss_wink: It's barf day, huh? :spitswater:

Poor @Min2206 is barfing even without watching the barf drama. :crybaby:

Get well soon dongsaeng! :dorakiss:Oh, and yes, you can eat instant noodles if that's what you're craving for. Nowadays there are no set rules on what you can or cannot eat after a stomach ailment. You should eat what you feel like eating.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Sis @partyon so how did find Vincenzo ?

will you watch ep 5 today ?

I got new Oppa into my long list !

TADAAAAA 

Kim Yong Kwang

Yes, I will be watching Vincenzo ep 5 but before that I will be catching up with the BARF drama. :joy: Not feeling Vincenzo too much. How about you?

I like the pairing of Taecyeon and Kwak Dong Yeon, and I wish they would give both more screen time, because this drama is focusing too much on the two leads. With so many talented actors in the cast, I think they should focus more on them as well.

OMO! Your oppa list just got longer. :flushed: Do you ever drop oppas? :joy:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Poor @Min2206 is barfing even without watching the barf drama. 

Get well soon dongsaeng! Oh, and yes, you can eat instant noodles if that's what you're craving for. Nowadays there are no set rules on what you can or cannot eat after a stomach ailment. You should eat what you feel like eating.

Thank you @sadthe1st for the suggestion.  Will follow @Thong Thin 's advice on soupy meals -  have to go slow on the tummy.  Yea @partyon been barfing for like 2 days.  Today 3rd day - still not comfortable.  I lost 2 kg by the way.

4 hours ago, partyon said:

I did catch up with Vincenzo using the FF button heavily because those episodes are waaaaaayyyy too long for me.

I did too but have to FF quite a bit - only on Ep 3 and 4.   Not sure will watch till end.  Can I ask .. how is Taecyeon acting - good?   He's doing dual role in this drama.   

Hi @joccu  @larus 

Thank you all

Deprived | This is Another Story

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @sadthe1st for the suggestion.  Will follow @Thong Thin 's advice on soupy meals -  have to go slow on the tummy.  Yea @partyon been barfing for like 2 days.  Today 3rd day - still not comfortable.  I lost 2 kg by the way.

I did too but have to FF quite a bit - only on Ep 4 and 5.   Not sure will watch till end.  Can I ask .. Does Taecyeon acts well?  doing dual role in this drama.  

Ouch, sounds like you have a proper stomach flu. :sad1:
Have you been covid tested? Some covid infections appear as stomach flus.

Honestly, just eat what you crave. Back in the day, the doctors would say that you should eat stuff that is easy on your stomach (soups, rice, toast, etc.), but that is not the recommendation anymore. It's more important that you listen to your body and what it's signalling, so just eat what you desire. The most important thing is that you get enough fluids and electrolytes, so drinking cold fluids is the best for your body right now.

I am not sure I will watch Vincenzo to the end either because I FFed especially the 4th episode. I think I missed more than half of the scenes. :D 

Taecyeon has not been the best actor out there, but he's been slowly improving. I think this drama will be the real test to see how much he has improved.

Funnily enough, Kwak Dong Yeon is insanely talented as an actor - he has a really wide acting range despite his young age (he's only 23). I've seen comments where people have said Taecyeon and Kwak Dong Yeon should have switched roles (and I tend to agree with that). KDY would have been really awesome in Taec's role and would have pulled off the "dual personality" role without any issues.

9f663823fe8aa118eff5ddf946ad0341.gif

Then again, it's possible that they have something in store for KDY as well, because it would be such a waste of his talents, if they didn't explore his character further.

tumblr_plyreb5w9I1y5i8wao3_500.gifv

Oppa, don't cry! :kiss_wink: We will give you affection! :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, I will be watching Vincenzo ep 5 but before that I will be catching up with the BARF drama. :joy: Not feeling Vincenzo too much. How about you?

I like the pairing of Taecyeon and Kwak Dong Yeon, and I wish they would give both more screen time, because this drama is focusing too much on the two leads. With so many talented actors in the cast, I think they should focus more on them as well.

It took me a while to get invested into it.

I even thought of fast forwarding it (but I rarely do that...when dramas has way too fillers only)

But to my surprise I found myself in love with ep 3

And I fell in love even more with ep 4.

No idea for the coming episodes.

Am sure Taecyeon will get screen time gradually since his identity is revealed to audience !

(it would be unfair if they don’t do so )

Thank God they didn’t drag too much on the disguise that we were obvious of !

I trust the writer !

Hoping KDY too gets more of screen time.

His visuals and acting is worth praising for !

And he have chosen good roles so far that had made a significant niche of his own !

hope this project too helps for it !

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don’t drop them unless they are involved in unethical scandals.

But I tend to forget them (since the list is way too long)

spacer.png

However  I would recall them once they come up with a new drama (no loyalty)

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

No, it's not stomach flu nor covid.   I still have my sense of taste and smell.  No fever too.   @partyon  Thanks again.  
Will watch out for Kwak Dong Yeon - hope he has more screen time, playing baddie along with Taecyeon.   He is only 23, looking good too, who knows, he gets to play lead one day.

Thank you @joccu 
Spring GIF on GIFER - by Gakus

Hello @4evrkdrama since you are into Vincenzo, do update us bit by bit yea

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2