Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 I think Na In Woo would do a fine job acting here, he has been acting for a while now, and its good he got the recognition. Hopefully he will use this chance and challenge to own the character. 

More and more victims seem to be getting courage the come forward since that one guy posted about his bullying online. I see JS will be having trouble, same will be the case with his agency as they will need to deal with it all. For now, I don't think we'll be seeing him in the lead roles or maybe any role anytime soon, he might as well decide to go enlist for his mandatory military service when things settle down a bit. 

Ohh, I do hope Na In Woo makes it this round.   His acting in Mr Queen was impressive.  I hated and loved him back.  Hahahhaha!

You are right @Sleepy Owl  The victims are bolder now, after he posted his handwritten apology.  Karma.   And he just joined the new agency Keyeast not too long ago.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

30 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

more villains coming out.. wow, i hope Priest ahjussi will collaborate with Seo Hae, Tae Sul and Sun..

Who is this Priest Ahjussi you are talking about? The broker dude or is it someone else. Also, who was the dude who suddenly appeared and saved Seo Hae. Maybe FF a bit too much :joy:

Maybe the guy you mentioned in your spoiler comment is the Sigma dude. Not sure, listening to his voice I thought it could be Lim Ju Hwan. 

17 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ohh, I do hope Na In Woo makes it this round.   His acting in Mr Queen was impressive.  I hated and loved him back.  Hahahhaha!

You are right @Sleepy Owl  The victims are bolder now, after he posted his handwritten apology.  Karma.   And he just joined the new agency Keyeast not too long ago.

Yeah, hopefully he will do a good job.

You are right about JS joining his agency just recently, and well they must be having trouble dealing with all this mess too. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Who is this Priest Ahjussi you are talking about? The broker dude or is it someone else. Also, who was the dude who suddenly appeared and saved Seo Hae. Maybe FF a bit too much :joy:

Maybe the guy you mentioned in your spoiler comment is the Sigma dude. Not sure, listening to his voice I thought it could be Lim Ju Hwan.

hahaha AsiaMart CEO Park.. u know.. Andrea's eldest bro who is a priest in Hospital Playlist

Marilyn Monroe Laughing GIF

the dude who suddenly appeared is Sun.. that blonde hair guy that fed Seo Hae bananas lol she gave him the set of winning numbers at the train station before leaving for Busan.

i remembered someone mentioned before.. if both of the same person exists in the same timeline their memory gets messed up and one of them will disappear.. forgot who and where it came from.. but, i'm too lazy to rewatch earlier episodes (but i might get to see the invincible fridge door again!)

Hungry Feed Me GIF by Originals

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha AsiaMart CEO Park.. u know.. Andrea's eldest bro who is a priest in Hospital Playlist

the dude who suddenly appeared is Sun.. that blonde hair guy that fed Seo Hae bananas lol she gave him the set of winning numbers at the train station before leaving for Busan.

Okay, so the broker dude, I really thought how could I miss a Priest in all this mess happening :loolz:

The blonde guy, just suddenly appeared out of no where, I hope (not really sure with these writers though) that they show how he just appeared there. I highly doubt he would be invited to that party, or maybe after getting that much money he just turned into an investor within a month :rubchin:

Anyway, I am not really gonna think about anything happening in this drama, it is just waste of using brain cells for me (personal opinion). 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Mojito anyone?

extra shot of alcohol please!

mojito GIF by The Videobook

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I really thought how could I miss a Priest in all this mess happening

2ckwjor55xlr34ai806u

one more year.. one more year..

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Anyway, I am not really gonna think about anything happening in this drama, it is just waste of using brain cells for me (personal opinion). 

just enjoy a drama as a drama.. no logic no analysis.. haha

i'm quite surprised there isn't any new barf updates with pics from @Abs_ triggered @partyon @joccu

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

OMO! So the actor who played the cousin in Mr Queen is replacing Ji Soo? :w00t:

He has never had a lead role, right? :blink:

Ms. Koala really went hard after the poor guy....

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/03/04/kbs-picks-na-in-woo-the-actor-equivalent-of-a-constipated-wet-noodle-to-replace-ji-soo-in-river-where-the-moon-rises/

I don't think he's as bad of an actor as Ms. Koala portrays, but I do agree that I don't find him to be lead role material ready yet. I hope everything will work out for the drama in any case.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't think he's as bad of an actor as Ms. Koala portrays, but I do agree that I don't find him to be lead role material ready yet. I hope everything will work out for the drama in any case.

i went in to read on the article.. lol

and i just have to come and tease a little.. he is probably one of the actors that fit the age range, and has no ongoing projects at the moment?

imagine the cardboard cut out pretty face takes up the role.. oops! @partyon u might flip table!

ok.. i thought the one top of the rising stars list replacing Jisoo role could have been Hwang In Yeop, and he is from Keyeast too

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiS8AwC3klx8ONC1eFa-t

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and i just have to come and tease a little.. he is probably one of the actors that fit the age range, and has no ongoing projects at the moment?

imagine the cardboard cut out pretty face takes up the role.. oops! @partyon u might flip table!

I'm not watching the drama, so I don't care much. :D At least he has the height for the role. Ji Soo is 187 cm.

ok.. i thought the one top of the rising stars list replacing Jisoo role could have been Hwang In Yeop, and he is from Keyeast too

He got a lot of love in True Beauty, but does he have the height? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

Mr. Koala literally destroyed him with words there in a very hilarious way, I was laughing while reading it all :joy:

Well, I saw him for the second time in Mr. Queen, first I saw him in his debut role in "Shine or go Crazy" where he had a side role. But well, as @sadthe1st said, he might be the only option available to the production team as they would not really pay him as much as they would to an already established star to act in a messed up situation at the same time, his in terms of age he fits the role. Let's see if he accepts the role, how he will do here. Hopefully he will do a fine job :wow1:

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Not only her, even I would flip the table :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

He got a lot of love in True Beauty, but does he have the height?

hahahaha this is a good one.. he looks average height in True Beauty and 18 Again..

and sageuk dramas are challenging.. the way they speak is so different too!

its 34C now.. i'm sweating gallons..

Sweating Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

hahaha @Sleepy Owl i didn't expect u would!!

Cha Eun Woo Netflix GIF by The Swoon

• Like 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Mojito anyone? 

Thank you @Wuzetian for the offer but me can' take it now.  

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

He is among the rare actors who could make me skip the drama just because he is cast into it if the plot is not exciting enough to make me watch for it 

You are so funny @Sleepy Owl but I get you - I dropped True Beauty midway.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

14 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I saw the news of Ji Soo. Only time will tell if he can ever make a comeback..

I think it's going to be hard for him to make a comeback.... Some of the allegations are serious enough for the police to get involved. Not sure of course if this will happen.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5