Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, do you know how many more fan girls kpop idols have compared to actors? :D

Hey @corey :kiss_wink:

4 minutes ago, corey said:

Yes, I woudl appreciate a quick summary too...

ROTFL, seems like I dodged two bullet, by not even attempting to watch both thhis BLah Blah Blah and onomatopoeia dramas...

Summary of DDSSLLS:

Train Wreck GIF by memecandy

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Replies 146.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

To be fair, he's a kpop idol - he would probably have a lot of experience in kissing....

@Sleepy Owl that statement may seem wild but in sub & add  thread we used to analysis kisses scene like abs   :joy:

lesson decides GIF

we can’t forget how hyun bin bad kissing was in crush landing on you @cenching:tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

we can’t forget how hyun bin bad kissing was in crush landing on you

Hmmm, before I dropped CLOY I saw two kisses - one fake kiss on the boat and then the kiss in hospital, Hyun Bin in his pajamas and with obligatory IV drip rack (it seems like every patient who needs to walk around hospital in both Koreas must have an IV drip rack ). Were there any more kisses? This drama was so devoid of any physical desire between the two leads that I was stunned - a healty  couple of 40 year olds behaving like underage youngster, star-crossed for the first time in their life....

I do not blame Hyun Bin, mind you, this guy surely knows how to kiss

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1
11 minutes ago, corey said:

Yes, I woudl appreciate a quick summary too...

ROTFL, seems like I dodged two bullets, by not even attempting to watch both thhis BLah Blah Blah and onomatopoeia dramas...

DE676C0B-EFFC-42F6-9BEB-48F5F017DCA6.jpg

me

scared on fire GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
Just now, partyon said:

I have serious doubts about Park Shin Hye though

Lol. I remember the one Memories of Alhambra. And now rumor is there's a kissing scene between her and my ajhussi. He hasn't done in any romantic project in last 10 years. I was desperately hoping for one but not with PSH though. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
8 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I saw two clips in YouTube and understood this drama isn't for me. 

I watched because I was curious how the producers are going to handle the whole North Korea theme. It was to be a rom - com so the whole approach could not be too heavy -handed, on the other hand, I was slightly astonished that they made N Korea a sort of "theme village", with organic kimchi cellars and home-made cooking, underplaying the negative things about the regime. I could not understand why, until I read a splendid book called "The Birth of the Korean cool". In short - entertaining industry is closely cooperating with government and CLOY was IMHO a means to built positive image of North Korean men. And it succeded splendidly - one forum user even opined in the CLOY thread that she would gladly leave Australia where she lives and go to live in North Korea with Hyun Bin....

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, corey said:

one forum user even opined in the CLOY thread that she would gladly leave Australia where she lives and go to live in North Korea with Hyun Bin....

:loolz:

Only if she could find one Hyun Bin there

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, corey said:

she would gladly leave Australia where she lives and go to live in North Korea with Hyun Bin....

that not bad idea , I read somewhere he live the same building with LMH  :joy:

just imagine ride elevator with both oppa 

Hot Heat Wave GIF by Salon Line

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

that not bad idea , I read somewhere he live the same building with LMH  :joy:

just imagine ride elevator with both oppa 

Sure, provided both HB and LMH emigrate to Bukhan....

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3