Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

Morning @mirmz

Is 5.57 am here. 

8 hours ago, joccu said:

@Thong Thin true. but we haven't held any debates in zoom bc it different to held debates than lectures in zoom. So today was to first time since February 2020. 

Did the debates turn out smoothly. 

2 hours ago, corey said:

Everyone, gas people showed up around 8 pm. So the radiators are hot now so there is no risk of me freezing tonight when the fire place dies.

BTW, my foccaccia turned up super yummy. I wish I had olives to add to the dough.

@partyon

Happy to know your foccaccia bread turns out well, must be very yummy to go with a hot cup of milk. 

Take a good rest, it's been a very tiring day for you. 

See you tomorrow, dear. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

5 hours ago, elan1 said:

https://feastingonfruit.com/vegan-chai-muffins/

I used this recipe to help me make it but I made adjustments to it. 

—I didn’t use plain yogurt, I used almond milk vanilla for extra flavoring.

—I used 2/3 cup of maple syrup instead of 1/2 cup of sugar.

—I used arrow root instead of tapioca starch

—for convenience I used the chai tea from the tea packets instead of making my own chai tea mix hshs

—I either use almond or coconut milk (coconut milk gives more flavor)

—although the direction said 30-35 minutes but maybe because my oven is stronger it took only 16 minutes, so watch it yourself when you are baking 

+2

:heythere:

I love your adjustment to the muffins ingredients, so healthy.

Not sure if we could find Arrow Root here but will source for it.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

7 hours ago, corey said:

BTW, my foccaccia turned up super yummy. I wish I had olives to add to the dough.

amazing! I wish we could see photo if possible :) 

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

I love your adjustment to the muffins ingredients, so healthy.

Not sure if we could find Arrow Root here but will source for it.

Also for the almond milk vanilla yogurt and the almond milk/coconut milk, I get them both unsweetened... so even more healthier ... After I make the batter... I sample it! If you personally don’t think it’s sweet enough... add more maple syrup :) 

@MayanEcho gooood morning human :) 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

9 minutes ago, corey said:

ol, you just basically summed up the reason why I stoped watching any new release K drama. After a few fits like that last year I decided not to bother.

And my bet is that  "somethig weird happened" means that the script is written "on the go" and the writer changed/writer had a falling out with the entire production team and stopped caring/ writer was told to increase the number of eps so added a lot of filler etc. etc. And if the show is preproduced, then the audience does not like it and complain about it. So for us audience to get a consistent high qualiy script is as rare as meeting a unicorn IRL.

This makes me think of do do sol sol la la sol, what a terrible ending :lol:

9 minutes ago, corey said:

liked it so much last night that my foccaccia is already half-destroyed, but anyway it does not look impressive at all. Just a flat rectangual bread. But I know now that the rising process is absolutely crucial to have a nice fluffy bread rather than rock-hard biscuit...

Wow must be so good to be devoured so quickly :) it is okay, looks aren’t important as long as it taste good and it seems like you succeed :glasses:

yes I heard rising process and temperature is super important~ 

Nintendo Eating GIF

4 minutes ago, corey said:

Good morning @MayanEcho, yes, I am early  it is not yet 5 am here.

I could not sleep. I was usually woken up by my dog who demanded her breakfast and pee about that thime. So I decided I may as well get up and watch something rather than tossing and turning in bed. And in general I have trouble sleeping.

maybe ear plugs and eye mask might help. Also don’t drink liquids after 8pm and lock door so dog won’t get into bedroom. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What's the cat doing @Lmangla?

oh it is one character. it behaves more like one dog. so every morning it has to inspect its territory by checking the windows in each room. the way our apartment is, there is a ledge/roof that covers the car parking below. so these stay cats wander around our house. if we didn't have net to cover the windows/balcony, they would all jump into our house. some are friends with our cat and some are not. every morning these friend strays show up for conversation and food. then they disappear to sleep. sometimes, the enemy stray cat will also appear and it is chaos then. so yea, the life of a cat - :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

amazing! I wish we could see photo if possible :) 

Also for the almond milk vanilla yogurt and the almond milk/coconut milk, I get them both unsweetened... so even more healthier ... After I make the batter... I sample it! If you personally don’t think it’s sweet enough... add more maple syrup :) 

@MayanEcho gooood morning human :) 

+2

I normally consumed Snappea milk or Almond Milk (unsweetened) for my breakfast with protein shakes.

Good night to you in advance...elan

44 minutes ago, corey said:

Good morning @MayanEcho, yes, I am early  it is not yet 5 am here.

I could not sleep. I was usually woken up by my dog who demanded her breakfast and pee about that thime. So I decided I may as well get up and watch something rather than tossing and turning in bed. And in general I have trouble sleeping.

My morning alarm clock is from my dog barking for breakfast, that's why I am up by 5am.

Those days, I will let him out for walk but now that he is bedridden, we no longer go for walk.

Once I have doned cleaning him up, I will start my yoga before getting reading for breakfast and head out to work.

Oh ... try not to rely on those medication for your insomia. Give your self time to heal.

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

oh it is one character. it behaves more like one dog. so every morning it has to inspect its territory by checking the windows in each room. the way our apartment is, there is a ledge/roof that covers the car parking below. so these stay cats wander around our house. if we didn't have net to cover the windows/balcony, they would all jump into our house. some are friends with our cat and some are not. every morning these friend strays show up for conversation and food. then they disappear to sleep. sometimes, the enemy stray cat will also appear and it is chaos then. so yea, the life of a cat - :lol:

:joy:  ik, cause that's what happened to me long time ago when i dont have dogs around.

Was such a nuisance esp when they start a fight !

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

33 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

hi friend 

Drunk Best Friends GIF by javadoodles

30 minutes ago, corey said:

live in a village, in  a street with no streetlights, so our nights are dead dark and silent. Bathroom trips are not a problem for me. My dog is no longer with me but out of habit i woke up at the usual hour.

It is only prescription drugs that work for my insomnia

Meditation is not working, herbs like melissa are not working, melatonine is not working, drinking warm milk with honey is not working.

But I really do not want to take pills too often, they would then stop working eventually...

What an intriguing life experience. I lived in a village before in Vietnam but not for a long period of time. Ah I’m sorry, I figured you had multiple of dogs not just the one you shared :( Im sorry you try so hard but none of the methods are working for you. I just did a short prayer request. 

maybe try walking after meals? This is good for overall digestion Or exercising right before dinner? 

17 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

normally consumed Snappea milk or Almond Milk (unsweetened) for my breakfast with protein shakes.

Good night to you in advance...elan

ahhh that’s great! Healthy :) you must exercise a lot then if you drink protein shakes

17 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

My morning alarm clock is from my dog barking for breakfast, that's why I am up by 5am.

Those days, I will let him out for walk but now that he is bedridden, we no longer go for walk.

big hero 6 hug GIF by Disney

bedridden dog :( 

good morning @joccu 

Good Morning Dancing GIF by Boomerang Official

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @corey, @joccu, @elan1, @Thong Thin  :Pandabulous:

Good Morning @joccu @Sleepy Owl

Sleepy Owl  - I have read your thoughts on Run On very well summaried :yay: 

@joccu  - how's the weather today, still having snow.

@MayanEcho - let me know once you have the 2nd vaccines.

@elan1 I exercise 5 days a week, gym and yoga. With the current lockdown, I do light weight exercise

at home and yoga. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6