Add and Subtract Game

Admin

50 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It was just like the episode was not ending

the episode is no fun without cheoljong lol

i hope lady choi is ok too.. that guy could have slashed her to death but he didn't.. which is a relief.

we are only left with 2 episodes i'm not sure how they are going to end it.. seems like from ep19 preview, Byeong In believed that the Queen is temporarily possessed and her own soul will return soon, thus will continue to protect her.

Spoiler

let's just say to make things end nicely both sides,

the Queen went into coma while trying to save Cheoljong

Bong Hwan soul returned to the present.. he woke up from his coma and cleared off all the accusation.

So Yong soul continued in her own body to keep the body alive for the baby to be delivered before she passed on.

Cheoljong will never realize Bong Hwan's existence (maybe only Byeong In will know) and thus, continued to love and grieve for the loss of the Queen.

hi @Ernie

hey @joccu so.. what was the creepy storyline that both u and @partyon were discussing last nite??

Laugh Tongue GIF by Jin

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 7

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @MayanEcho @larus

@joccu @Ernie @Ameera Ali 

@corey @Jillia @Lmangla   @kokodus @sadthe1st @elan1

@partyon @cenching @Sleepy Owl

@Min2206 @Nodame @Thong Thin

@iksunijini5 @pompyavi @4evrkdrama , to team subtract @mirmz @forme26 fi , you are so kind. always a blast hanging out with you. :D

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

night light keeps coming on. :D

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

1 hour ago, joccu said:

love ft marriage or divorce

wow! i din expect this drama title to have such absurd and provocative content hahaha

evil deadman wonderland GIF

weather is getting warm these days.. i need to on the aircon and laze on sofa do nothing

• Like 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, corey said:

BTW, have you heard about this "controversy" regarding Cheng Yi and L&R? - for me it is a really bizzare thing, just tells me how weird the entire entertianment industry in China is.

I haven't, it's rare that I check entertainment news. 

1 hour ago, corey said:

Apparently Cheng YI acted "too cold" towards his co-star Crystal Yuan during some event post-airing L&R and fans went berserk - he lost some 60 K followers on Weibo because fans were disappointed how he did not interact with his co-star and did not even react when she cried on-stage.

Some fans are too invested and are too possessive of their idols. Unfortunately Chinese actors/actresses aren't having much freedom in their personal lives. I've read of fans even messaging the parents of their idols to update them about their child. :o

The PR could have done better though.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

weather is getting warm these days.. i need to on the aircon and laze on sofa do nothing

Ours is ON all time , esp at night, lately

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Some fans are too invested and are too possessive of their idols. Unfortunately Chinese actors/actresses aren't having much freedom in their personal lives. I've read of fans even messaging the parents of their idols to update them about their child. :o

The PR could have done better though.

Don't they have laws to protect the idols / celebs and their next of kins, should the fans stalk or follow them? 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, corey said:

The maintenance people told me they may come as late as 10.00 pm. We stil have our fireplace, so we will not freeze for now, but I decided to bake something to heat the house a little. I am baking foccaccia , I wonder if this time I will get it right, because my last attempt resulted in a rock-hard substance....

Oh dear @corey Hope the maintenance people come soon.

I tried focaccia once - well, it was so-so, not rocky but weird though - so I would say - a failed attempt.  Anyway, really hope you get your heating element back.  
Stay warm, @corey

Image result for stay warm gif

Soon, off to bed - take care, stay safe everyone
Image result for goodnight gif

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, corey said:

And over here, for the first time in my life we have gas network outage! So it is -10 outside, heavy snow and wind and I have no gas heating!

The maintenance people told me they may come as late as 10.00 pm. We stil have our fireplace, so we will not freeze for now, but I decided to bake something to heat the house a little. I am baking foccaccia , I wonder if this time I will get it right, because my last attempt resulted in a rock-hard substance...

Take care there @corey, hope the gas people get there soon. After a very trying day, I'd like you to relax somehow, watching L&R or other dramas that you enjoy. 

Hope what you're baking turn out alright as well. 

××××

The kiddo says she'd like to see the purple robed pretty boy and the fox eating sweet and sour fish, so I guess we're seeing that ep of ELOD tonight. That's one of the shows they see on repeat. LOL

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7