Add and Subtract Game

Admin

i'm finally here!

hectic morning and noon.. there was some errors in pulling reports and i had to redo past 3 months' numbers.

homer simpson work GIF

aircon servicemen came super early this morning too.. so i was like, only managed to take a few sips of coffee then had to wear my mask all the way until they are done.. and my coffee turned cold after that..

and had to do another round of mopping too.

coffee scream GIF by BuzzFeed Animation

i had wholemeal chicken ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.. i think i'll head out for a better dinner later.

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

I am from Malaysia. 

OH! I went there last year too before covid gotten stronger, I went to KL and Kuching/Sarawak! I love it there so much :) 

64835-A82-1-A65-4-D0-D-BD07-417-B2010-ED
CF5-F80-A7-4922-44-F6-A4-C7-6-BF226-A7-A
FA0-BBD4-F-C8-DE-4868-B2-A5-947-D9-DFD73

Hi @Ameera Ali which oppa are you going on a date with today? :lol:

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm finally here!

hectic morning and noon.. there was some errors in pulling reports and i had to redo past 3 months' numbers.

aircon servicemen came super early this morning too.. so i was like, only managed to take a few sips of coffee then had to wear my mask all the way until they are done.. and my coffee turned cold after that..

and had to do another round of mopping too.

i had wholemeal chicken ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.. i think i'll head out for a better dinner later.

+2

Awww sounds like a horrid day you’re having! :( fighting!!! You will have better days! I believe it! :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me & my twin @partyon we holding memories services today In Man in a veil anyone is welcome :joy:

** don’t come empty handed bring a popcorn , drinks  :D

Yes, my twin and I want to send off Mr. Abs to greener pastures in a dignified and proper way. So, we'll be looking at a "Best of Abs" slide show. :D

Everyone is welcome! Man in a Veil thread. :dorakiss:

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, elan1 said:

OH! I went there last year too before covid gotten stronger, I went to KL and Kuching/Sarawak! I love it there so much 

+2

Glad you managed to pay a visit before the pandemic, lucky you.

Shy to say I have not visited Sarawak which is so near. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

6 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Awww sounds like a horrid day you’re having! :( fighting!!! You will have better days! I believe it! :)

me horrid day , I am like Harry on dying oppa , we need to see the abs for the last time  - @partyon agree with me on this :mrgreen:

A79FE233-842C-462B-A01F-41BBBF060E91.gif

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Glad you managed to pay a visit before the pandemic, lucky you.

Shy to say I have not visited Sarawak which is so near. :blush:

:lol: I’m sure you can one day! It’s rare for people to visit every part of the nation they are living in. 

I really like the diversity in food :) and I love the forests~ 

i walked so much, I enjoy going to the late night markets too ~ 

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

am like Harry on dying oppa , we need to see the abs for the last time  - @partyon agree with me on this 

im sure you will give him a beautiful eulogy...maybe most of speech will be on abs  :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

55 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Make sure you pamper yourself later please :approves:

55 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me & my twin @partyon we holding memories services today In Man in a veil anyone is welcome 

Don't understand , what's going on here ...  mian he
http://i.imgur.com/MwELMwe.gif

55 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

You came right on time for afternoon tea, kueh bahlu for you.

It has been a long time since I ate this kuih bahulu

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

30 minutes ago, Min2206 said:
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me & my twin @partyon we holding memories services today In Man in a veil anyone is welcome 

Don't understand , what's going on here ...  mian he

he is the 2nd lead and it looks like the writer killed him off in accident in yesterday's episode. only 2 more episodes left. other 2nd leads move to US, this one ends up in underworld. :sweatingbullets: but this is a mad daily drama where we spend most of the time laughing. hence, the goodbye to mr. abs.

• Love 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he is the 2nd lead and it looks like the writer killed him off in accident in yesterday's episode. only 2 more episodes left. other 2nd leads move to US, this one ends up in underworld. :sweatingbullets: but this is a mad daily drama where we spend most of the time laughing. hence, the goodbye to mr. abs.

Thanks for taking trouble to explain to me @Lmangla:love:

Image result for thank you gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, corey said:

My dear, thank you for your concern....I have had insomnia for as long as I remember. It has nothing to do with my current unhappiness. It is just always there.

And I have two more dogs. They are both sweet, but the one that passed away was just so very special. She loved me unconditioanlly and was only happy when I was close. She spent her days sleeping on her little bed next to my computer desk and when I got up to got to the bathroom, for example, after 30 seconds she was up and looking for me...She slept on my bed, unlike the other two dogs. I do not think I will ever get over her.

And if I ever take another dog, I think it will be an older dog. I can see that people will adopt puppies from the local shelter if there are any, but older dogs just stay there, sometimes for many years.

My Dumpling was also from the shelter, she was 11 when I took her and sha had spent there 3 months. During that time nobody even asked about her...

So u do have 2 more doggies with you - that's a relief.  You have company.   Noted on your insomnia.  I guess by now you would kinda able to work around it, I mean with whatever methods you know best.  Praying for that insomnia will go away soon.

Your Dumpling was so blessed to have met you.  No wonder she loves you unconditionally.  That's the best love of all.

Image result for blessed love gif

see you guys later

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Edit : seems you had a bad day today, hope all reports are up.

You came right on time for afternoon tea, kueh bahlu for you.

House air con doned with cleaning ?

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

Awww sounds like a horrid day you’re having! :( fighting!!! You will have better days! I believe it! 

it's actually OK, just additional tedious work to redo the reports

yups aircon cleaning done! floor mopping done!

thanks for cheering me up! @Thong Thin @elan1 @Min2206

hi @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @corey

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

me horrid day , I am like Harry on dying oppa , we need to see the abs for the last time

what happened my dear #abs4life chingu?

@Min2206 i'm still without proper food.. haha and it's 7+ already. i better shove my laptop and mobile phone aside.. and go hunt for some abs.. i mean, food.

kill me GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

28 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 i'm still without proper food.. haha and it's 7+ already. i better shove my laptop and mobile phone aside.. and go hunt for some abs.. i mean, food.

me too @sadthe1st  Hope that by the time you read this, you nom-nom on something.
Stay sane .. I am trying .. weather is killing me.  Cos now I am in the kitchen since.

Image result for stay sane gif

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5