Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206 @Thong Thin Yeah, it is very hot here in summer. Although indoors would be having AC, you still can't entirely avoid going outside. It's difficult driving from noon to late afternoon because temps are really high. Even with window tinting and AC in full blast, it would only just be enough to be comfortable while on the roads.

Right now it's still very pleasant at 19C.

• Love 1
  • Blob 7

7 hours ago, corey said:

She spent her days sleeping on her little bed next to my computer desk and when I got up to got to the bathroom, for example, after 30 seconds she was up and looking for me...She slept on my bed, unlike the other two dogs. I do not think I will ever get over her.

awww she is so sweet! She seems more caring than many humans on this earth :wub: animals are sometimes acting more humans than certain humans. 

7 hours ago, corey said:

Dumpling was also from the shelter, she was 11 when I took her and sha had spent there 3 months. During that time nobody even asked about her...

that’s so altruistic and magnanimous of you to adopt dogs that are older :) They are often neglected:(

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

had a very satisfying dinner tonight, bought crab fry with glass noodles. Yummy :blush:

sounds delicious :) 

• Blob 7

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Oh no, my twin and I share the presidency. :D We don’t want any more drama on this thread if we are to start deciding who is VP :D 

Lucy Liu Eating GIF by NETFLIX

they should make a drama on the dramas online, it will be spicy :joy:

6 hours ago, corey said:

I dump the current one as soon as someone fresh and equally handsome shows up

why dump one when you can recirculate different ones every hour of the day? Make harems trendy in modern day :lol:

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Ever morning he knows my dad will feed him breakfast on the long chair, he  (Bobby) will sit next to my dad and places his head on my dad shoulder. Poor Bobby had to leave us due to sickness. Dad was so sad. 

that’s so cute and also sad when Bobby had to leave :bawling:

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Dropping a quick hi to everyone!

hiiiii :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am not into Gong Hyo Jin but the plot seems interesting !

Isn't it ?

Just think of love ft marriage & divorce writer end up in such a world ?

that sounds like an interesting plot, I agree! I can imagine all the laughter since it’s so meta :joy:

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Maybe her hand slipped?

you are so gracious thinking up all kind of excuses for their actions lol

happy snow GIF by LEGO

3 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

your conversations bring me a lot of joy. 

Hiiii friendooo :glasses:

11 minutes ago, corey said:

I'd say dogs in general are definitely acting more human than the majority of humans :(. Dogs would never lie to you, never repay your kindness with betrayal and will unconditionally love you. Dogs turn evil only if humans abuse them....

and @elan1 dear, once I see a new oppa, I just stop fancying the old one all that much... He gets relegated to the "friendship" zone....Lol

OK, I am off to my evening yoga practise...I can't say I feel like doing it, but I will force myself....

I agree with your statement. I live in different households growing up. But one of them had a dog named “buddy” and he was true to his name. And when he died, it was devastating. He used to be a part of our password to almost everything :lol: the relatives I living with now, don’t like pets :( 

:lol: poor discarded oppas. @Ameera Ali and @partyon probably will take them all in. Instead of a pound/rescue center for dogs, it will be a rescue center for oppas :joy:

homer simpson trash GIF

Have a good practice :) 

• LOL 4
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

That's true! :D

And hi!

i also watched the animated series too! And I hope the rumors about them making a live action movie combined with CGI will happen :glasses:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2020/film/news/jon-m-chu-lilo-stitch-movie-disney-1234831529/amp/

the guy who directed crazy rich Asians will direct lilo  and stitch :scream: how interesting :lol:

• Shocked 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

A live action movie!? :oI didn't know about that! :DA friend of mine is a huge fan, even owning ricebowls with Stitch... something like this but with the whole bowl being Stitch's face and they also have ears.

That sounds super cute! He/she must have a cute bedroom/house. I gave a lilo and stitch blanket that I found online at hot topic and gave it to my cousin for Christmas.... I’m kinda regretting not keeping it for myself :joy:

they have cute ones like this 

D28493-B2-5-DCE-4909-8857-2-A00-A4-B0824

• Love 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

That's really cute! :D Do you know for when they're planning the live action movie?

Hi, @joccu and @partyon! :D

unfortunately it might take a few years im predicting :bawling: the potential director has at least a few projects lined up I believe including “willow” tv series. 

Chu is best known for directing 2018’s box office smash “Crazy Rich Asians,” the first Hollywood movie in 25 years to feature a predominately Asian and Asian American cast. He also directed “In the Heights,” the big-screen version of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s hit musical that’s expected to debut in 2021. Before embarking on the Hawaiian-set “Lilo & Stitch,” Chu is working with Disney on the “Willow” TV series for Disney Plus.”

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Lilo and Stitch! :heart:

i love you hug GIF

• Like 1
  • Blob 6